Post Reply NEW MOD APPLICATION!
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
okay everyone... school is going to start soon... for real this time.. i need all of you to help me out... so if any of you are interested in helping our little group out, pleez sign up... i dont need avi makers or banner makers... i need recruiters, advertisers, and peeps to help me write letters... so if any of you are interested, pleez fill out this form:

Username:
Time available for helping (how many hours):
Other groups u help out at:
How much do you want to help out?:
Why do you want to help put:
Anything else u wanna mention:





PM ME ~angeldudette~ if u want to ask any questions or dont get anything or wanna kno more details....
Posted 1/9/09
Username: dabysam
Time available for helping (how many hours): About 3-6 hours a day when there are no exams
Other groups u help out at: Gauken Vampire, TheNarutoFanGroup, Vocaloid Graphics, The Royal Crown
How much do you want to help out?: ALOT!
Why do you want to help put: Because i <3 this group.
Anything else u wanna mention: -
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

dabysam wrote:

Username: dabysam
Time available for helping (how many hours): About 3-6 hours a day when there are no exams
Other groups u help out at: Gauken Vampire, TheNarutoFanGroup, Vocaloid Graphics, The Royal Crown
How much do you want to help out?: ALOT!
Why do you want to help put: Because i <3 this group.
Anything else u wanna mention: -


okay just to make sure... are u orgainzed? if u are then ur hired!
Posted 1/9/09

angeldudette wrote:


dabysam wrote:

Username: dabysam
Time available for helping (how many hours): About 3-6 hours a day when there are no exams
Other groups u help out at: Gauken Vampire, TheNarutoFanGroup, Vocaloid Graphics, The Royal Crown
How much do you want to help out?: ALOT!
Why do you want to help put: Because i <3 this group.
Anything else u wanna mention: -


okay just to make sure... are u orgainzed? if u are then ur hired!


Yeah i am pretty orgainsed ^_^
Posted 1/11/09
Username: MikiSpade101
Time available for helping (how many hours): like from 3-7+ central time
Other groups u help out at:....there r alot. i kan make good avii'z and bannerz though!!
How much do you want to help out?: alot!
Why do you want to help put: avii'z bannerz membershipcardz
Anything else u wanna mention:......((this kould take awhile))
Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09

MikiSpade101 wrote:

Username: MikiSpade101
Time available for helping (how many hours): like from 3-7+ central time
Other groups u help out at:....there r alot. i kan make good avii'z and bannerz though!!
How much do you want to help out?: alot!
Why do you want to help put: avii'z bannerz membershipcardz
Anything else u wanna mention:......((this kould take awhile))


hmmm.... i do need help with stuff like that.... sure u can.... i made u a helper!
Posted 1/11/09

angeldudette wrote:


MikiSpade101 wrote:

Username: MikiSpade101
Time available for helping (how many hours): like from 3-7+ central time
Other groups u help out at:....there r alot. i kan make good avii'z and bannerz though!!
How much do you want to help out?: alot!
Why do you want to help put: avii'z bannerz membershipcardz
Anything else u wanna mention:......((this kould take awhile))


hmmm.... i do need help with stuff like that.... sure u can.... i made u a helper!


thx!!!
Seiyo Academy student
8729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartarus
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Username:milotic_enna27
Time available for helping (how many hours):maybe 2-5 hours
Other groups u help out at: SC AMULET INFO, shugo chara! roleplay!, Diamond Lover, ShUgO cHaRa DoKi FaNz!!!, Tadase-kun Lovers!!
How much do you want to help out?: I want to help this grup alot! i want to make it famous!
Why do you want to help put: i wanna help and really love this grup~!
Anything else u wanna mention: none

Assistant creator
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / wherevr i wanna b...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

milotic_enna27 wrote:

Username:milotic_enna27
Time available for helping (how many hours):maybe 2-5 hours
Other groups u help out at: SC AMULET INFO, shugo chara! roleplay!, Diamond Lover, ShUgO cHaRa DoKi FaNz!!!, Tadase-kun Lovers!!
How much do you want to help out?: I want to help this grup alot! i want to make it famous!
Why do you want to help put: i wanna help and really love this grup~!
Anything else u wanna mention: none



umm r u organized? and can u help monitor some things for me?
Seiyo Academy student
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Username: Crowg

Time available for helping (how many hours): 5-6 hours

Other groups u help out at: There's one I'm a moderator on...

How much do you want to help out?: A lot, I really love Shugo Chara and I'm currently trying to convince my sis to watch it.

Why you want to help: Because it's loads of fun no.1 but also coz I really enjoy it when pple can look to me for help...I dunno why I guess I like listening to problems and solving them. I also enjoy creating stuff.

Anything else I want to mention: hmmm...I'd like to be a moderator? If that counts...
Moderator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Crowg wrote:

Username: Crowg

Time available for helping (how many hours): 5-6 hours

Other groups u help out at: There's one I'm a moderator on...

How much do you want to help out?: A lot, I really love Shugo Chara and I'm currently trying to convince my sis to watch it.

Why you want to help: Because it's loads of fun no.1 but also coz I really enjoy it when pple can look to me for help...I dunno why I guess I like listening to problems and solving them. I also enjoy creating stuff.

Anything else I want to mention: hmmm...I'd like to be a moderator? If that counts...



ok ur accepted!!^.^ o and in case everyone didnt know, im assistant creator right now cuz angeldudet is gonna be gone for about a month...
Seiyo Academy student
2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Actually I'm not...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

siarra122 wrote:


Crowg wrote:

Username: Crowg

Time available for helping (how many hours): 5-6 hours

Other groups u help out at: There's one I'm a moderator on...

How much do you want to help out?: A lot, I really love Shugo Chara and I'm currently trying to convince my sis to watch it.

Why you want to help: Because it's loads of fun no.1 but also coz I really enjoy it when pple can look to me for help...I dunno why I guess I like listening to problems and solving them. I also enjoy creating stuff.

Anything else I want to mention: hmmm...I'd like to be a moderator? If that counts...



ok ur accepted!!^.^ o and in case everyone didnt know, im assistant creator right now cuz angeldudet is gonna be gone for about a month...


Thnx
Seiyo Academy student
8729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartarus
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

angeldudette wrote:


milotic_enna27 wrote:

Username:milotic_enna27
Time available for helping (how many hours):maybe 2-5 hours
Other groups u help out at: SC AMULET INFO, shugo chara! roleplay!, Diamond Lover, ShUgO cHaRa DoKi FaNz!!!, Tadase-kun Lovers!!
How much do you want to help out?: I want to help this grup alot! i want to make it famous!
Why do you want to help put: i wanna help and really love this grup~!
Anything else u wanna mention: none



umm r u organized? and can u help monitor some things for me?


sure~!!!

Seiyo Academy student
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Username:laradenise
Time available for helping (how many hours):Maybe 2-5 hours
Other groups u help out at:Academy of Wonderlands,Anime Drawing Club,CHARA NARI AMULET,Diamond Lover
How much do you want to help out?: I Want To Help This Group Alot! ^^
Why do you want to help put: I Wanna Help And Cuz This Group Is Cool^^
Anything else u wanna mention: None^^
You must be logged in to post.