Created by Shizuhi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Do Azuma lovers love Kaname?
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09

freya wrote:


Shizuhi wrote:


freya wrote:

It is the best that Kaname-same fan dont bash Zero fan and Zero's fan dont bash Kaname-sama... cause different people has different P.O.V.. if nt the argument will drag very long.. haha.. cause i kept read abt Kanama-sama VS Zero thread make me tired


Yea, exactly like Azuma-sama VS Tsukimori


Yes...
Len and Zero - Tsundere
Yunoki-sama and Kaname-sama - evil but sweet..


I totally agree!!!! Another fact:

Len and Zero - scares girls
Yunoki-sama and Kaname-sama - attracts girls

^___^

Oh and about the bashing thing, Kaname-sama's fans don't bash Zero. Well, at least most of them don't. It's like Kaname's fans act like Kaname, and Zero's fans act like Zero. Kaname-sama doesn't show his hatred towards Zero, and his fans are acting the same...i think.
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09
Something I just realized:


Yunoki & Kaname's seiyuu: Kishio Daisuke

Kaji & Zero's seiyuu: Miyano Mamoru



And the funny thing is...



Yunoki & Kaji - enemies

Kaname & Zero - enemies



Does that mean that Kishio Daisuke and Miyano Mamoru are enemies also?? (just kidding lolz)
Azuma's BIG fan
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09

priscilia301 wrote:

Something I just realized:


Yunoki & Kaname's seiyuu: Kishio Daisuke

Kaji & Zero's seiyuu: Miyano Mamoru



And the funny thing is...



Yunoki & Kaji - enemies

Kaname & Zero - enemies



Does that mean that Kishio Daisuke and Miyano Mamoru are enemies also?? (just kidding lolz)


YAY... you notice it.. haha..
Posted 1/13/09

Shizuhi wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Yusuke Urameshi is a street-brawling delinquent with a tough guy approach to everything. Yusuke's mother Atsuko, an alcoholic, had him at the age of 15 and took a backseat in raising her son. He has a reserved seat in the guidance counselor's office, and numerous other delinquents in the city are constantly trying to take him on. Yusuke is pretty fed up with his life.

However, no one expects a sudden act of heroism on his part: he dies trying to save a little boy from a speeding car. When he arrives in the afterlife, he is informed that the child would have miraculously survived, and had it not been for him the child would have one less scratch on his right arm. His act of heroism, therefore, was "completely pointless". Yusuke's premature death was unexpected and unnecessary, and the afterlife was not prepared for his arrival.

After numerous tests to gauge his worth, Yusuke is eventually revived, and is assigned to work for the Spirit World as a detective investigating demon cases in the human world. He comes into spiritual abilities of his own, and enlists the help of numerous friends from Reikai (spirit world), Makai (demon world, translated in the English manga as the Demon Plane) and Ningenkai (Human World) to aid him in his cases as they fight off demons and humans seeking to rule over all three worlds.

(from wikipedia)


Sounds abit like Bleach lol....


No...They're really quite different. I personaly prefer YYH (Yu Yu Hakusho).
Yunoki's Fan
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
i love azuma but ilove zero not kaname..
Posted 1/14/09

freya wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Something I just realized:


Yunoki & Kaname's seiyuu: Kishio Daisuke

Kaji & Zero's seiyuu: Miyano Mamoru



And the funny thing is...



Yunoki & Kaji - enemies

Kaname & Zero - enemies



Does that mean that Kishio Daisuke and Miyano Mamoru are enemies also?? (just kidding lolz)


YAY... you notice it.. haha..


They must be already used to playing 'enemies'... ^____^
Azuma's BIG fan
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

priscilia301 wrote:


freya wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Something I just realized:


Yunoki & Kaname's seiyuu: Kishio Daisuke

Kaji & Zero's seiyuu: Miyano Mamoru



And the funny thing is...



Yunoki & Kaji - enemies

Kaname & Zero - enemies



Does that mean that Kishio Daisuke and Miyano Mamoru are enemies also?? (just kidding lolz)


YAY... you notice it.. haha..


They must be already used to playing 'enemies'... ^____^


hahaha.. i wanted them to continue playing 'enemies'.. i love the fighting..
Posted 1/14/09

shadowrise wrote:


Shizuhi wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Yusuke Urameshi is a street-brawling delinquent with a tough guy approach to everything. Yusuke's mother Atsuko, an alcoholic, had him at the age of 15 and took a backseat in raising her son. He has a reserved seat in the guidance counselor's office, and numerous other delinquents in the city are constantly trying to take him on. Yusuke is pretty fed up with his life.

However, no one expects a sudden act of heroism on his part: he dies trying to save a little boy from a speeding car. When he arrives in the afterlife, he is informed that the child would have miraculously survived, and had it not been for him the child would have one less scratch on his right arm. His act of heroism, therefore, was "completely pointless". Yusuke's premature death was unexpected and unnecessary, and the afterlife was not prepared for his arrival.

After numerous tests to gauge his worth, Yusuke is eventually revived, and is assigned to work for the Spirit World as a detective investigating demon cases in the human world. He comes into spiritual abilities of his own, and enlists the help of numerous friends from Reikai (spirit world), Makai (demon world, translated in the English manga as the Demon Plane) and Ningenkai (Human World) to aid him in his cases as they fight off demons and humans seeking to rule over all three worlds.

(from wikipedia)


Sounds abit like Bleach lol....


No...They're really quite different. I personaly prefer YYH (Yu Yu Hakusho).


I don't watch bleach...
Posted 1/14/09

freya wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:


freya wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Something I just realized:


Yunoki & Kaname's seiyuu: Kishio Daisuke

Kaji & Zero's seiyuu: Miyano Mamoru



And the funny thing is...



Yunoki & Kaji - enemies

Kaname & Zero - enemies



Does that mean that Kishio Daisuke and Miyano Mamoru are enemies also?? (just kidding lolz)


YAY... you notice it.. haha..


They must be already used to playing 'enemies'... ^____^


hahaha.. i wanted them to continue playing 'enemies'.. i love the fighting..


Hahahaha....
Azuma's BIG fan
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

priscilia301 wrote:

Oh and about the bashing thing, Kaname-sama's fans don't bash Zero. Well, at least most of them don't. It's like Kaname's fans act like Kaname, and Zero's fans act like Zero. Kaname-sama doesn't show his hatred towards Zero, and his fans are acting the same...i think. :P


*nodnod* Kaname-sama and Azuma-sama are both graceful and they present themselves well
They hide all their misery to themselves and never reveal it, except to the ones they love A.K.A Yuki and Kahoko
Posted 1/15/09

Shizuhi wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Oh and about the bashing thing, Kaname-sama's fans don't bash Zero. Well, at least most of them don't. It's like Kaname's fans act like Kaname, and Zero's fans act like Zero. Kaname-sama doesn't show his hatred towards Zero, and his fans are acting the same...i think. :P


*nodnod* Kaname-sama and Azuma-sama are both graceful and they present themselves well
They hide all their misery to themselves and never reveal it, except to the ones they love A.K.A Yuki and Kahoko


I agree...
Yunoki's Fan
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
u know, it's actually pretty scientific! amazing, i never would have thought of it, and i agree! great job!
Azuma's BIG fan
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

Gamergirl12 wrote:

u know, it's actually pretty scientific! amazing, i never would have thought of it, and i agree! great job!


LoL, thx
Azuma's BIG fan
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / North Carolina, USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
I love them both <3 Azuma more, of course.
Yunoki's Fan
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/27/09
love Azuma but I love Zero, not Kaname!



^__^
Yunoki's Fan
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines/Chica...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
I love kaname and yunoki...there so hot!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.