Created by Shizuhi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Do Azuma lovers love Kaname?
Posted 2/15/09
I Love Both Azuma-sama and Kaname-sama!!!!!!! XD
Yunoki's Fan
888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My W0rLd (^_^)
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
I like Yunoki senpai, love Kaname senpai, and especially Aido senpai!!
Yunoki's Fan
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Where No One Can...
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
It was difficult to choose because I love them all
Yunoki's Fan
12798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / queens, new york...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
i love yunoki but i don't love kaname....why wasn't that a choice?
Azuma's BIG fan
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

sweet_sacrifice777 wrote:

i love yunoki but i don't love kaname....why wasn't that a choice?


Actually, that was choice 2, erm, unless you don't like zero as well
Yunoki's Fan
12798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / queens, new york...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
i don't like zero either...actually even less than kaname, actually i don't like vampire knight all that much either
Yunoki's Fan
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 6/5/09

priscilia301 wrote:

Something I just realized:


Yunoki & Kaname's seiyuu: Kishio Daisuke

Kaji & Zero's seiyuu: Miyano Mamoru



And the funny thing is...



Yunoki & Kaji - enemies

Kaname & Zero - enemies



Does that mean that Kishio Daisuke and Miyano Mamoru are enemies also?? (just kidding lolz)



>> Er, I don't hate Zero ( but lately many of his fans become rude when the manga is focusing on Kaname- Yuuki, so maybe there is a bit of hatred) but I don't like the fact that Kaji and Zero's seiyuu is the same. I like Kaji 2nd before Yunoki.
Yunoki's Fan
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

Shizuhi wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Oh and about the bashing thing, Kaname-sama's fans don't bash Zero. Well, at least most of them don't. It's like Kaname's fans act like Kaname, and Zero's fans act like Zero. Kaname-sama doesn't show his hatred towards Zero, and his fans are acting the same...i think. :P


*nodnod* Kaname-sama and Azuma-sama are both graceful and they present themselves well
They hide all their misery to themselves and never reveal it, except to the ones they love A.K.A Yuki and Kahoko


>> I hope Yunoki will confess. Why it is Lennnnnnn who gets Hino;s heart , whyyyyyyyyyyyy T__T
Posted 6/5/09

sagittarius_leo wrote:


Shizuhi wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Oh and about the bashing thing, Kaname-sama's fans don't bash Zero. Well, at least most of them don't. It's like Kaname's fans act like Kaname, and Zero's fans act like Zero. Kaname-sama doesn't show his hatred towards Zero, and his fans are acting the same...i think. :P


*nodnod* Kaname-sama and Azuma-sama are both graceful and they present themselves well
They hide all their misery to themselves and never reveal it, except to the ones they love A.K.A Yuki and Kahoko


>> I hope Yunoki will confess. Why it is Lennnnnnn who gets Hino;s heart , whyyyyyyyyyyyy T__T


HEY~~~ Who says that Len is the one who gets her heart??
Yunoki's Fan
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

priscilia301 wrote:


sagittarius_leo wrote:


Shizuhi wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Oh and about the bashing thing, Kaname-sama's fans don't bash Zero. Well, at least most of them don't. It's like Kaname's fans act like Kaname, and Zero's fans act like Zero. Kaname-sama doesn't show his hatred towards Zero, and his fans are acting the same...i think. :P


*nodnod* Kaname-sama and Azuma-sama are both graceful and they present themselves well
They hide all their misery to themselves and never reveal it, except to the ones they love A.K.A Yuki and Kahoko


>> I hope Yunoki will confess. Why it is Lennnnnnn who gets Hino;s heart , whyyyyyyyyyyyy T__T


HEY~~~ Who says that Len is the one who gets her heart??


>> I have that conclusion reading the manga. If Yunoki and Hino can be together at the end of the manga, I'll surely buy the whole series again: 1 series for display and 1 for reading over and over again
Azuma's BIG fan
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

sagittarius_leo wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:


sagittarius_leo wrote:


Shizuhi wrote:


priscilia301 wrote:

Oh and about the bashing thing, Kaname-sama's fans don't bash Zero. Well, at least most of them don't. It's like Kaname's fans act like Kaname, and Zero's fans act like Zero. Kaname-sama doesn't show his hatred towards Zero, and his fans are acting the same...i think. :P


*nodnod* Kaname-sama and Azuma-sama are both graceful and they present themselves well
They hide all their misery to themselves and never reveal it, except to the ones they love A.K.A Yuki and Kahoko


>> I hope Yunoki will confess. Why it is Lennnnnnn who gets Hino;s heart , whyyyyyyyyyyyy T__T


HEY~~~ Who says that Len is the one who gets her heart??


>> I have that conclusion reading the manga. If Yunoki and Hino can be together at the end of the manga, I'll surely buy the whole series again: 1 series for display and 1 for reading over and over again


Woah, avid supporter eh? great!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.