First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Whats your favorite Desserts!? ^_^
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
Well as for me my favorite desserts are my cookies that i make :D

i call 'em "Vash's Salty Chocolate Balls"





two table spoons of cinnamon...and two or three egg whties

a half a stick of butter...Melllted... stick it all in a bowl baby.. stir it with a wooden spoon...
mix in a cup of flower.... you be in heaven soon..


Say everybody have you seen my balls their big and salty and brown!
If you ever need a quick pick me up and stick my balls in your mouth!

Oooh! suck on my chocolate salty balls, stick em in your mouth and suck em!
their packed full of vitamins and good for you, suck on my balls!

quarter cup of unsweetened chocolate and half cup of brandy..
then throw in a bag or two of sugar, and just a pinch of vanilla, grease up that cookie sheet
cus i hate when i balls stick. then preheat the oven to tree fitty and give that spoon a Liiiiick.

wait 30 minutes and you can enjoy my chocolate salty balls in your mouth =]

7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
So you made a whole thread to impress us with your South Park quote?
Posted 1/8/09
CAKE. <3
Posted 1/8/09
parfait chocolate (cant beat the sweetness)
tiramisu

and uh nuff said...
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

EBKemanon wrote:

So you made a whole thread to impress us with your South Park quote?



wow nice sense of humor, only a picture can describe the type of person you are
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09


Dammit now im getting hungry
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

specialist7 wrote:



Dammit now im getting hungry




mmm a nice ... warm....apple...pie ;)
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Vash wrote:


specialist7 wrote:



Dammit now im getting hungry




mmm a nice ... warm....apple...pie ;)


Who doesn't like pie?
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
EATING purposes only I swear!
Posted 1/8/09
warm tarte tartin with vanilla ice~
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Duplicate, with a nice seasoning of sarcasm and the CR rule being hammered down your throat.
That's one heck of a dessert.

Wanna know more? click here
What is your favorite dessert?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-14597/What-is-your-favorite-dessert.html
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Duplicate, with a nice seasoning of sarcasm and the CR rule being hammered down your throat.
That's one heck of a dessert.

Wanna know more? click here
What is your favorite dessert?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-14597/What-is-your-favorite-dessert.html



looks like someone needs to get laid :O



your a combination of two people

between him

and him

12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Vash wrote:


makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

Duplicate, with a nice seasoning of sarcasm and the CR rule being hammered down your throat.
That's one heck of a dessert.

Wanna know more? click here
What is your favorite dessert?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-14597/What-is-your-favorite-dessert.html



looks like someone needs to get laid :O



I beg your pardon? no its you who need to get laid with women no matter they're prostitute or not because you seem to have no life wishing to share your fave desserts. what are you?telling the world that there's a guy here who loves a certain type of dessert hoping that a girl might just so happen to find an interest in your name and your fave dessert and the next min, you're in bed with her.

You can be optimistic about what I said since that your post was actually being replied out of courtesy

or

You can be pessimistic and take in every word I said, swearing to have your revenge due to my verbal attack.

Its your choice
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
lol you need some Ritalin man lol, ur tripping dawg lol acting like a married woman. the more you talk, the more of a loser you reveal lol

how bout go file a complaint, and cry to judge judy

the next mandark folks :P

well for your rehabilitation u can suck my balls


7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

Vash wrote:


EBKemanon wrote:

So you made a whole thread to impress us with your South Park quote?



wow nice sense of humor, only a picture can describe the type of person you are


But of course! Your post was ironic, I see it now. It was meant to be a parody of a worthless thread, yet so masterfully crafted I did not even perceive it! Good one, Vash. Even now your guise of a terrible poster is so convincing that I remain unsure if you are actually only posting in jest!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.