Post Reply [GAME]Chain(READ 1st POST)
Creator
5583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fenrir South East...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/19/09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rules:
1. do what ever the chain above you told you to do so...
2. make your own chain message (note: do not make something like you will die, some one will die, or some thing like that) make it fun!
3. for the consequences, dont make it hard - just like you need to buddy me, you need to invite your buddy here to our group, or post a message on the eKiS wall something like that, that can help our group..
4. enjoy!

5. if you don't follow the rules, I'll lock this thread! ^^


ALL CLEAR? Let's Start!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start...^^

Once you read this post, you will have WARTS on your nose just like jeraiya^^ unless, you make a reply on this topic!^^ Peace!
311258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
i did! im safe!

ahah!

you will be as fat as majimboo when yu dont post here..
Moderator
23215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
you'll be as small as an ant
if u dont buddy me
Programmer
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
ur gonna be as dumb as Patrick if you don't post and buddy me..
Moderator
23215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
ur gonna be as stupid as kon[bleach]
if u dont count all the stars
eKiS
9856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / an unknown land i...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
i did. n came up wif a conclusion -- "infinity"

u will lose a cent if u cnt measure how long the sky is
Moderator
23215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
i did too!
"infinity range"

u will be coursed if u dont count all the raindrops
when it rains there:)
Posted 1/24/09
coursed? u mean curse keke XD. No curse for me becuzz I did by weighing the volume of how many raindrop it dropped into my bucket. hehe XD

You're gonna FART in class (or during on a date or at home making ur room stinks) every 10 second if you don't reply this post in 5 second.
eKiS
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09
ahahaha! i have to reply for this coz im in a classroom ryt now...

you will stumble when you walk every minute for the rest of your life if you dont kiss the first person you see after reading this...
Posted 1/26/09

Morwien wrote:

ahahaha! i have to reply for this coz im in a classroom ryt now...

you will stumble when you walk every minute for the rest of your life if you dont kiss the first person you see after reading this...


WHATTTTTTT o-O!!!!OMG, ill have to keep my eyes shut till tomorrow morning, till i see one of the cuties in my skul XD!!!nahhh...*looks around* i consider my cat a person,he is after all part of the family *runs and kisses pussy* !
lets see how smart you are ...
in the future , someone you like will reject you BIG TIME if you don't tell the 1st person you talk to on CR ,immediately after reading this (like the 1st person you chat with on CR), that you love them XD!!!
PS you also MUST use this as a quote(my post i mean) before finishing the task above to let me see if you have accomplished it !<3~~~
eKiS
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

madalinaxxx wrote:


Morwien wrote:

ahahaha! i have to reply for this coz im in a classroom ryt now...

you will stumble when you walk every minute for the rest of your life if you dont kiss the first person you see after reading this...


WHATTTTTTT o-O!!!!OMG, ill have to keep my eyes shut till tomorrow morning, till i see one of the cuties in my skul XD!!!nahhh...*looks around* i consider my cat a person,he is after all part of the family *runs and kisses pussy* !
lets see how smart you are ...
in the future , someone you like will reject you BIG TIME if you don't tell the 1st person you talk to on CR ,immediately after reading this (like the 1st person you chat with on CR), that you love them XD!!!
PS you also MUST use this as a quote(my post i mean) before finishing the task above to let me see if you have accomplished it !<3~~~


I LOVE YOU and i love my friend. i did it alryt....

the person who read this is going to be bald for the next 2 months unless he/she shouted IM THE BIGGEST HEAD IN THE WORLD. lmao!
Posted 1/29/09

Morwien wrote:


madalinaxxx wrote:


Morwien wrote:

ahahaha! i have to reply for this coz im in a classroom ryt now...

you will stumble when you walk every minute for the rest of your life if you dont kiss the first person you see after reading this...


WHATTTTTTT o-O!!!!OMG, ill have to keep my eyes shut till tomorrow morning, till i see one of the cuties in my skul XD!!!nahhh...*looks around* i consider my cat a person,he is after all part of the family *runs and kisses pussy* !
lets see how smart you are ...
in the future , someone you like will reject you BIG TIME if you don't tell the 1st person you talk to on CR ,immediately after reading this (like the 1st person you chat with on CR), that you love them XD!!!
PS you also MUST use this as a quote(my post i mean) before finishing the task above to let me see if you have accomplished it !<3~~~


I LOVE YOU and i love my friend. i did it alryt....

the person who read this is going to be bald for the next 2 months unless he/she shouted IM THE BIGGEST HEAD IN THE WORLD. lmao!

bet u knew id read this XD!!! LOL, u did say u love me , but i did give a small tip at the beginning, didnt i ! and i wasnt really subtle in my message !
well, *SHOUTS* IM THE BIGGEST HEAD IN THE WORLD XD!!!* <-good thing no ones around !
now, lets see....
ull fight with one of your friends if ...u dont guess whos my bestest buddy on CR !
lol, im giving u research <-sorry, just ran out of ideas !~
You must be logged in to post.