First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply celebrating ryosuke yamada's 16th birthday
Member
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Binan, Laguna
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
take a look at these... especially filipino fans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GeVPGdHGuo

what do you think???
Member
6921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
wow...
i wish i could go...
im celebrating his birthday too..
my bday and his bday is so close...may6-may9..hehehehe...

Advance Happy Birthday to Yamada...!!

maybe we should celebrate here in cr too..hehehe...
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
i think the idea's great!! ^^
I think i can come..
^^
Member
1350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
yay! i think ill go here :>

and yes there should be a celebration here in cr! ^_^
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

bakakage13 wrote:

yay! i think ill go here :>

and yes there should be a celebration here in cr! ^_^



really?? ^^
hope to see you there!! xDD
Member
5748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hong KOng
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
wow! cette idée est tres bien!
Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / makati, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
what's hey say kazoku fans club? how can we join the group?
Member
1350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

hsj9392 wrote:


bakakage13 wrote:

yay! i think ill go here :>

and yes there should be a celebration here in cr! ^_^



really?? ^^
hope to see you there!! xDD


you too!! ^-^
they said its either a hotel or a restaurant xD i hope its a hotel xD
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

ashleylouiseflores wrote:

what's hey say kazoku fans club? how can we join the group?


you can join if you'll come to the party!! ^^
Member
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
i think i might come... but where will it be held?
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

xsoulcasterx wrote:

i think i might come... but where will it be held?


not yet sure..
but some where in manila..
are you coming?? ^^
if yes..
see you there!! xD
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

bakakage13 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


bakakage13 wrote:

yay! i think ill go here :>

and yes there should be a celebration here in cr! ^_^



really?? ^^
hope to see you there!! xDD


you too!! ^-^
they said its either a hotel or a restaurant xD i hope its a hotel xD


yeah!! to be more private!! ^^
let's make the celebration big ne?? xD
Member
1350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

hsj9392 wrote:


bakakage13 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


bakakage13 wrote:

yay! i think ill go here :>

and yes there should be a celebration here in cr! ^_^



really?? ^^
hope to see you there!! xDD


you too!! ^-^
they said its either a hotel or a restaurant xD i hope its a hotel xD


yeah!! to be more private!! ^^
let's make the celebration big ne?? xD


yeah it better be big cause it's yama's bday xD u think many people will come? :/
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

bakakage13 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


bakakage13 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


bakakage13 wrote:

yay! i think ill go here :>

and yes there should be a celebration here in cr! ^_^



really?? ^^
hope to see you there!! xDD


you too!! ^-^
they said its either a hotel or a restaurant xD i hope its a hotel xD


yeah!! to be more private!! ^^
let's make the celebration big ne?? xD


yeah it better be big cause it's yama's bday xD u think many people will come? :/


I dunno yet..
but i hope!! ^^
Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / makati, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

hsj9392 wrote:


ashleylouiseflores wrote:

what's hey say kazoku fans club? how can we join the group?


you can join if you'll come to the party!! ^^


so if i didn't come i can't be a member?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.