First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Lads (The new Gangster, similar to Chavs)
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
Most people who don't come from Australia or near the more western suburbs in NSW wont have a clue on who or what they are so~

An Australian term used to describe teenagers who wear a nautica, polo or nike white hat, tilted upright revealing the front of their hair with the strap at the back done up tight so it is dangling out the back, a striped polo or nautica shirt with the collar popped and either saucony or nautica trackies or shorts, topped off with nike Tnz which are fresh. These lads think they are tough but are generally small and skinny and travel in packs trying to roll other innocent bystanders for their worth.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=1&term=lad

I'm surprised the media hasn't jumped on this yet, but seriously knowing how fucked up society is, if they where a darker shade of skin or had a middle eastern appearance then something would've been done by now.

Iv had a few encounters with them, E.g.-

Me: Playing with stick on ground
Random Lad: Oi brah! You a christian?, I'm a christian.
My mate: Yeah bro.
Random Lad: I fucking hate Christians, give me your phone.

I wont go into further detail on what happened before and after, but we got away.

So, what do you people think about what we can do about them?
You cant even go to the mall anymore without putting up with their shit.
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09


I'm surprised the media hasn't jumped on this yet, but seriously knowing how fucked up society is, if they where a darker shade of skin or had a middle eastern appearance then something would've been done by now.


Hmm... <.< Are you trying to say something? -_-
Anyway, I haven't heard of them either. This isn't something new (I think)... Gangsters are already common these days. Or well, that's what I know.
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

fadedsilver wrote:



I'm surprised the media hasn't jumped on this yet, but seriously knowing how fucked up society is, if they where a darker shade of skin or had a middle eastern appearance then something would've been done by now.


Hmm... <.< Are you trying to say something? -_-
Anyway, I haven't heard of them either.


What I'm saying is in a dominantly white society middle eastern and dark skinned people will be sometimes discriminated against.
(Btw I am dark skinned and Indian which is kinda middle eastern.)
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Eh. Fuck them...
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
That's nothing, where I live, which is Malaysia, thieves don't dress fancy, they ride on bikes snatching people's handbacks/bags. The worse cases are that they attack you before taking whatever they want.

For example , my aunt's boss' son was walking to his car, 2 cyclist came from behind and slashed his legs and neck with a butcher knife. All for his wallet.

Another dumb case is people stealing the metal bars that cover manholes and drains. its like in the middle of the bloody road and anyone could have fallen in.

The lads you mention are a lot harmless compare to these A-holes.
Posted 1/8/09
Did you escape on a kangaroo?
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
well next time if you give them your phone they probably wont bother you again .

also you friend said bro he should of said sir.

nah i know how you feel there are some right idiots in the uk called chav's man i bet you these people you speak of arent as worst as chav's annoying bast##ds.
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Even I have no id...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
But I thought that this was the little lad...

Posted 1/8/09

frogfro wrote:

But I thought that this was the little lad...



BERRIES AND CREAM BERRIES AND CREAM I'M A LITTLE LAD WHO LOVES BERRIES AND CREAM!

god I love that commercial XD
Posted 1/8/09
this is a chav people


8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Lol those guyz dress liek douche bags.
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09

sumit714 wrote:

Most people who don't come from Australia or near the more western suburbs in NSW wont have a clue on who or what they are so~

An Australian term used to describe teenagers who wear a nautica, polo or nike white hat, tilted upright revealing the front of their hair with the strap at the back done up tight so it is dangling out the back, a striped polo or nautica shirt with the collar popped and either saucony or nautica trackies or shorts, topped off with nike Tnz which are fresh. These lads think they are tough but are generally small and skinny and travel in packs trying to roll other innocent bystanders for their worth.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?page=1&term=lad

I'm surprised the media hasn't jumped on this yet, but seriously knowing how fucked up society is, if they where a darker shade of skin or had a middle eastern appearance then something would've been done by now.

Iv had a few encounters with them, E.g.-

Me: Playing with stick on ground
Random Lad: Oi brah! You a christian?, I'm a christian.
My mate: Yeah bro.
Random Lad: I fucking hate Christians, give me your phone.

I wont go into further detail on what happened before and after, but we got away.

So, what do you people think about what we can do about them?
You cant even go to the mall anymore without putting up with their shit.


I hoped they kicked the shit out of you since you are getting no sympathy here you wussy. you talk about them as if you know them however, i bet your one of those emo people who glues he front of their hair to their forehead and eyes, dye it with finny colours and wear gloves with a load of hole in them and chains hanging from where you belt is suppose to be, while you sit out side the local macdonalds with others and play on a 1/4 size guitar, not to mention trying to commit suicide using a butter knife. if you want a real knife as the CHAVS you silly boy. be a man for once
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09

h3ntie wrote:

Lol those guyz dress liek douche bags.


and japanese people wear kimido (think thats how you spell it)
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

goldengoat55555 wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

Lol those guyz dress liek douche bags.


and japanese people wear kimido (think thats how you spell it) since they can't afford proper clothes and so use there curtains as a dress


I think you mean kimono. That would've been a sick burn if you had spelled the word right
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09

h3ntie wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


h3ntie wrote:

Lol those guyz dress liek douche bags.


and japanese people wear kimido (think thats how you spell it)


I think you mean kimono. That would've been a sick burn if you had spelled the word right


thank you for correcting me

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.