First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
best place/country to visit..
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
Try to visit Philippines...
The People are very friendly and hospitable.....


These are some of the recommended tourist spots in the Philippines

Boracay


Palawan


Bohol


Cebu


Davao


Camarines Sur


These are my top destinations!
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
France,Switzerland,korea,japan
Posted 1/8/09
Definitely Japan

Thailand coz i LOVE the food!!

Greece

France

Hawaii

Rome
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / katy, texas
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
japan and korea...
but before that i want to go back in Philippines...
i miss eating isaw at balot...
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
taipeh 101
Posted 1/8/09
Japan, Korea and here in USA..

but the best is in...
Posted 1/8/09

mheantotz wrote:

japan and korea...
but before that i want to go back in Philippines...
i miss eating isaw at balot...


yeah! i really miss isaw and balot...
too bad, there's no isaw and balot here in US..
ayoko nung balot sa seattle supermarket ehh!
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
MAcau!!!
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
based on the dramas I have seen through the dramas, the best place would be

JAPAN

The places are great and the streets are really cool and lively too...

Japan's Okinawa is like Hawaii with beautiful white sand beaches
Shibuya in Tokyo is never or rather do not ran out of fashion updates! and best for teen hang outs too!
Akhibara is the coolest place for electronics.
Fukuoka is a nice and quiet place
and Osaka is a place to enjoy, relax, watch theater performances and comedy acts too!

Its a nice country to visit and to travel...

and besides Jpop and Jdrama (which are famous) and mangas originated from Japan...

p.s. They have the coolest, prettiest and hottest actors and actresses too (too many to mention)

3643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
JAPAN,SEOUL,and PhILippInes..
6948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
AHH!! I wanna go everywhere!!! But im starting with Tokyo, High hoper for Summer '09
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

enervon wrote:

Try to visit Philippines...
The People are very friendly and hospitable.....


These are some of the recommended tourist spots in the Philippines

Boracay


Palawan


Bohol


Cebu


Davao


Camarines Sur


These are my top destinations!


This are really cool places..
I have been to Boracay its hot and really alive especially during the night... It's a famous tourist destination in the Philippines...

People will enjoy in Cebu too! The place is a metropolis, somewhat like Metro Manila but more cleaner and organized... Cebu has cool white sand beaches too.. and the shopping malls are all galore!

Bohol! I will never forget the cute tarsiers and the legendary chocolate hills too...

what you advised are really cool and beautiful places...

Thanks!
Posted 1/8/09

kimmymeheechul wrote:


enervon wrote:

Try to visit Philippines...
The People are very friendly and hospitable.....


These are some of the recommended tourist spots in the Philippines

Boracay


Palawan


Bohol


Cebu


Davao


Camarines Sur


These are my top destinations!


This are really cool places..
I have been to Boracay its hot and really alive especially during the night... It's a famous tourist destination in the Philippines...

People will enjoy in Cebu too! The place is a metropolis, somewhat like Metro Manila but more cleaner and organized... Cebu has cool white sand beaches too.. and the shopping malls are all galore!

Bohol! I will never forget the cute tarsiers and the legendary chocolate hills too...

what you advised are really cool and beautiful places...

Thanks!



No Problem!
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Best place... uhh. TAIWAN! I love it there! And yes, I've been there. I miss it so much! Ahh! Amazing food, amazing atmosphere, amazing people! Its just an amazing place! lol.

I've actually been to korea. But when I went it wasn't that great for me cuz I was 12 and I thought it was boring.... lol. I also didnt watch much dramas then. lol.

I want to go to Japan just because I haven't been there and I love SUSHI. lol. Its my favorite food, basically. <I know its kinda weird> Although sushi is different in japan than in america. But yeah, if i go i would want to go to tokyo! <3
4091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
definitely Japan<3 n if i can take a side trip..i would go to korea too=D
definitely Nihon<3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.