Post Reply Contest rules
Moderator
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 2/2/09
Okay, here are the rules for entering one of our contests:

- Follow the theme
- Text is required
- You have to make it YOURSELF. It's not okay to take someone else's work and just put your own name and text.
- Nothing pornographic
- I don't want links to the picture, use [ IMG] tags
- Maximum of 2 entries per person (usually)
- Do not post comments on the contest entry topic (except for your entries)
- Follow these rules, or you will be disqualified!

Sizes

Avatar:
- Width 120 x 250 pixels
- Height 120 x 550 pixels

Signature:
- Width 250 x 500 pixels
- Height 110 x 300 pixels

I will add more later; feel free to post suggestions!
18369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
do we have to submit both avatar and signature together to participate in the contest?
Moderator
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09

BehindVoices wrote:

do we have to submit both avatar and signature together to participate in the contest?


this time you can chose ^^
18369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

meisu100 wrote:


BehindVoices wrote:

do we have to submit both avatar and signature together to participate in the contest?


this time you can chose ^^


oh okay.. hmm let my imaginations run wild... lolz
Posted 1/11/09
then what if we do both? will that be okay? O__O;; (sorry, im slow at understanding things..)
Moderator
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

mina_yuki wrote:

then what if we do both? will that be okay? O__O;; (sorry, im slow at understanding things..)


yes yes, u can make both, two of the same or only 1 ^^
Posted 1/12/09

meisu100 wrote:


mina_yuki wrote:

then what if we do both? will that be okay? O__O;; (sorry, im slow at understanding things..)


yes yes, u can make both, two of the same or only 1 ^^

okay!
~ thankshu for replying :D
Trainee
2911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
If you submit an entry, and then make some small changes, can you edit your first entry, and still submit a different, second one?
Moderator
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

infiniteplaylist56 wrote:

If you submit an entry, and then make some small changes, can you edit your first entry, and still submit a different, second one?


yes :]
Moderator
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk maybe im home...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
can i submit like a profile thing....? and its kind of not relating to the theme, but if you think its not ok, then i'll change the colors, then it will be relating to theme
Moderator
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Roflgod wrote:

can i submit like a profile thing....? and its kind of not relating to the theme, but if you think its not ok, then i'll change the colors, then it will be relating to theme


no u can't make a profile theme this time, it is only avii or banner/signature. The theme is freestyle, so anything is fine
Moderator
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk maybe im home...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
ok
Moderator
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/27/10
whats a signuture?
You must be logged in to post.