First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
::!~ REQUEST FOR AVI ~!::
11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/24/09
Welcome In Avi Soul , If You Wanna Request
Fill this please~::


Text on the avi::

Size of the avi::

Other::

Pic::{Spoiler}


Maker Username ::
Posted 1/11/09
Text on the avi::Nanamiii

Size of the avi::Tall & Thin cropped

Other::Brushes n anything that suits

Pic::{Spoiler}
Human
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Text on the avi::shr55 ,You brought sunshine, love, and laughter into my life

Size of the avi::tall & thin

Other::Brushes & anything make it look nice

Pic::{Spoiler}

11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09

nanami-san wrote:

Text on the avi::Nanamiii

Size of the avi::Tall & Thin cropped

Other::Brushes n anything that suits

Pic::{Spoiler}




Hope You Like It Nanami-San

DONE

Posted 1/12/09

thnx uuu <33 n can u make me another one if u cann with this picture -->
11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

nanami-san wrote:


thnx uuu <33 n can u make me another one if u cann with this picture -->


ur welcome and yeah sure ^^ just tell me which of the girls u want me to focus on bz it's hard to make them all in one avi..and do u want it with only Nanamiii ?
Posted 1/12/09
hmmmmm i dont really knowww ......the middle one and the left oneee if thats okey if u cant do both of them then can u try this pic
11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
i will make two avis one of the first picture and the second use what u like..~!
11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

shr55 wrote:

Text on the avi::shr55 ,You brought sunshine, love, and laughter into my life

Size of the avi::tall & thin

Other::Brushes & anything make it look nice

Pic::{Spoiler}



please tell me if your not stasified


DONE
11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 1/12/09



Well i made two as i said so if don't like any of them tell me please!



DONE
Human
20048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / K.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09

Unseen-Soul wrote:


shr55 wrote:

Text on the avi::shr55 ,You brought sunshine, love, and laughter into my life

Size of the avi::tall & thin

Other::Brushes & anything make it look nice

Pic::{Spoiler}



please tell me if your not stasified


DONE




WOW i LOve it i'm so0o stasified
thanx alot Unseen-Soul
i will put it in my Profile
Human
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Text on the avi:: jennifer & jen624

Size of the avi:: thin & tall

Other:: brushes or anything that matches

Pic::{Spoiler}
11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 1/13/09




WOW i LOve it i'm so0o stasified
thanx alot Unseen-Soul


glad u are and ur welcome shr55 btw thx 4 requesting LoL ^ ^

Human
8729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tartarus
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Unseen-Soul wrote:

Welcome In Avi Soul ,as you see the title it's an avi request forum:
Fill this please~::


Text on the avi::

Size of the avi::

Other::

Pic::{Spoiler}


Text on the avi::milotic_enna27,ani~chan

Size of the avi:: tall and thin

Other:: some cute things

Pic::{Spoiler}

11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09


Here Hope You Like If NotTell Me..

DONE

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.