First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Outdoor Track Field
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
the coach of track team r here ..
me...MORI ..

who join the track team ..will undergo some training ..
and went for competition ..
so everyone work hard..
hope u all enjoy it ..
Student
6808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In the place you...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
*goes to the corner and view the field*
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Rakensho wrote:

*goes to the corner and view the field*


r u a student here??
have u join the track team ??
if not do u interest in joining ..
i am the coach .. mori ..^^
Student
6808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In the place you...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

d0uble wrote:



r u a student here??
have u join the track team ??
if not do u interest in joining ..
i am the coach .. mori ..^^


um...
okay
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Rakensho wrote:
um...
okay


wah .. finally i get a member ..hahhaa
wat ur name ?
Creator
38731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Rakensho wrote:

um...
okay


*walks up behind you*
*smiles*
Haruka, you're here.
*hugs you*
Student
6808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In the place you...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

d0uble wrote:
wah .. finally i get a member ..hahhaa
wat ur name ?


I'm haruka
Student
6808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In the place you...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:

*walks up behind you*
*smiles*
Haruka, you're here.
*hugs you*


*smiles*
naruka
*hugs back*
Creator
38731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Rakensho wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

*walks up behind you*
*smiles*
Haruka, you're here.
*hugs you*


*smiles*
naruka
*hugs back*


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you could make it.
Student
6808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In the place you...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you could make it.


*smiles*
yeah
*look around*
uhm..
Are you a student here?
Creator
38731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Rakensho wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you could make it.


*smiles*
yeah
*look around*
uhm..
Are you a student here?


*giggles*
Nope.
I'm the principal.
*smiles*
Posted 1/14/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Rakensho wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you could make it.


*smiles*
yeah
*look around*
uhm..
Are you a student here?


*giggles*
Nope.
I'm the principal.
*smiles*


*walks up to you*
Bacura: Good Morning Priniple Naruka. *bows to you*
Student
6808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In the place you...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


*giggles*
Nope.
I'm the principal.
*smiles*


O_o
wow
i didn't know
Creator
38731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Lucaria wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Rakensho wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


*looks at you*
*smiles*
I'm glad you could make it.


*smiles*
yeah
*look around*
uhm..
Are you a student here?


*giggles*
Nope.
I'm the principal.
*smiles*


*walks up to you*
Bacura: Good Morning Priniple Naruka. *bows to you*


*turns to you and smiles*
Good morning, Bacura-kun.
*looks at you*
What brings you here?
Creator
38731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Rakensho wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


*giggles*
Nope.
I'm the principal.
*smiles*


O_o
wow
i didn't know


*smiles*
It's alright.
*looks at you*
So... want to go look around a bit?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.