First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Romance Anime and manga
1179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I think I forgot O_o
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Please can you tell me some romance anime or manga???
I woud be so happy!!
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wherever u want m...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
me tooooooo
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
try the manga MeruPuri (Märchen Prince) its only 4 book long but its really nice and sweet I think

Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/8/09
Posted 1/8/09
lol...

Manga:

Goong
Desire climax
I'm no angel
Moe Kare



animes:
Peach Girl
Earl and Fairy
Ayashi no Ceres
Ouran High School host club
Special A class *very funny and comedy*




Posted 1/8/09
meh its a personal topic =-= don't wanna answer =3=
1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / EVERY WHERE
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

melissayauxu wrote:

lol...

Manga:

Goong
Desire climax
I'm no angel
Moe Kare



animes:
Peach Girl
Earl and Fairy
Ayashi no Ceres
Ouran High School host club
Special A class *very funny and comedy*






you forgot
lovely complex
bokura ga ita
skip beat
nana


82386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Kare Kano (His & Hers Circumstances), both the anime (26 eps.) and manga (20 vols.)
Posted 1/8/09

mercy4eva wrote:


melissayauxu wrote:

lol...

Manga:

Goong
Desire climax
I'm no angel
Moe Kare



animes:
Peach Girl
Earl and Fairy
Ayashi no Ceres
Ouran High School host club
Special A class *very funny and comedy*






you forgot
lovely complex
bokura ga ita
skip beat
nana




lol... yeah..... thnx .... skip beat is cool and my favorite !!!!!

1919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / EVERY WHERE
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

melissayauxu wrote:


mercy4eva wrote:


melissayauxu wrote:

lol...

Manga:

Goong
Desire climax
I'm no angel
Moe Kare



animes:
Peach Girl
Earl and Fairy
Ayashi no Ceres
Ouran High School host club
Special A class *very funny and comedy*






you forgot
lovely complex
bokura ga ita
skip beat
nana




lol... yeah..... thnx .... skip beat is cool and my favorite !!!!!



my alll time fave is LOVELY COMPLEXXXX tooo funny
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
i have read many manga books
these are my favorite Mangas:

Suzuka it´s a great manga
Desire Climax
Shinshi Doumei Cross
Akuma de Sourou
Kare First Love
Ren ai Shijou Shugi
Good Morning Call
Love Monster
Private Prince
Power
Missile Happy
Hot Gimmick
Hana Kimi
Junjou Romantica

105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wherever u want m...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
wooooooooow so much thx to all of u guys for ur unswers
ah by the way does any one want an invitation code for aznv.tv? i have 3 for the moment
if any one want it u just PM me oki?
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / mexico.d.f but li...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
who tell me what anime name is that ??? ??
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
animes-
kimikiss
true tears
nana
ef a tale of the two
and more..........
3106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
ef- a tale of memories
ef- a tale of melodies
true tears
kanon
white album
toradora
nana
honey & clover
ouran high school host club
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.