First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply The Yorozuya's House
Moderator
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Zura janai! Katsura da! And I don't have one~
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Kairoshu wrote:

DONT WORRY! the boss kai chan knows all, *shows Miyarus HSBC Credit card* we can buy anything with this! so i ordered a bunch of popcorns, wooden swords, snipers, futons, JUMP magazines. via television, oh dvd playeh too



YAY \(^_^)/!!!
don't you wanna lend me miyarus credit card some time??? *offers some strawberry-milkshake*
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

yaoiangel wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

DONT WORRY! the boss kai chan knows all, *shows Miyarus HSBC Credit card* we can buy anything with this! so i ordered a bunch of popcorns, wooden swords, snipers, futons, JUMP magazines. via television, oh dvd playeh too



YAY \(^_^)/!!!
don't you wanna lend me miyarus credit card some time??? *offers some strawberry-milkshake* :)


YESH with this and my midget sis incomes, we'll reach the heaven with our jobs! *drinks milkshake*
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

Kairoshu wrote:


yaoiangel wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

DONT WORRY! the boss kai chan knows all, *shows Miyarus HSBC Credit card* we can buy anything with this! so i ordered a bunch of popcorns, wooden swords, snipers, futons, JUMP magazines. via television, oh dvd playeh too



YAY \(^_^)/!!!
don't you wanna lend me miyarus credit card some time??? *offers some strawberry-milkshake* :)


YESH with this and my midget sis incomes, we'll reach the heaven with our jobs! *drinks milkshake*


hehe..
never thought being a yoruzuya is that great!! now all we must do to lean back and enjoy life :D!!
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
thats right, we can get drunk and steal all shins goods
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

Kairoshu wrote:

thats right, we can get drunk and steal all shins goods


hehe....
yush, let's visit them!!! (the question is where ...)

but how about we just go drinking today at miyaru's place, if i remember right she works as a waitress :)......
Shinsengumi
46258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Britain
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

yaoiangel wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

thats right, we can get drunk and steal all shins goods


hehe....
yush, let's visit them!!! (the question is where ...)

but how about we just go drinking today at miyaru's place, if i remember right she works as a waitress :)......


How dare you steal a police credit~!! *snatches it back and handcuffs you and kai*
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09

Miyaru wrote:

How dare you steal a police credit~!! *snatches it back and handcuffs you and kai*


oi, it's not nice of you to handcuff us in our home and the worst of all you entered our house without permission!!!
and, hey, isn't that guy *points at zura* more suspicious than us???

yes, that's right.... that guy over there ->zura is actually the thief and boss and me just found out
he stole your credit card... yeah that's how it is, right, boss?

btw, don't we get some reward for finding the culprit???
Moderator
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

yaoiangel wrote:


Miyaru wrote:

How dare you steal a police credit~!! *snatches it back and handcuffs you and kai*


oi, it's not nice of you to handcuff us in our home and the worst of all you entered our house without permission!!!
and, hey, isn't that guy *points at zura* more suspicious than us???

yes, that's right.... that guy over there ->zura is actually the thief and boss and me just found out
he stole your credit card... yeah that's how it is, right, boss?

btw, don't we get some reward for finding the culprit???


Ohh~~!!! It's YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


yaoiangel wrote:
oi, it's not nice of you to handcuff us in our home and the worst of all you entered our house without permission!!!
and, hey, isn't that guy *points at zura* more suspicious than us???

yes, that's right.... that guy over there ->zura is actually the thief and boss and me just found out
he stole your credit card... yeah that's how it is, right, boss?

btw, don't we get some reward for finding the culprit???


Ohh~~!!! It's YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ooooi, don't mistake us for you!!!!
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Miyaru wrote:


yaoiangel wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

thats right, we can get drunk and steal all shins goods


hehe....
yush, let's visit them!!! (the question is where ...)

but how about we just go drinking today at miyaru's place, if i remember right she works as a waitress :)......


How dare you steal a police credit~!! *snatches it back and handcuffs you and kai*


STAND BACK I HAVE YURI PORNO DVDS, STAND BACK YOU FIEND< GO BACK TO THE UNDERWORLD, BY THE NAME OF THE HENTAI GOD!
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Kairoshu wrote:
STAND BACK I HAVE YURI PORNO DVDS, STAND BACK YOU FIEND< GO BACK TO THE UNDERWORLD, BY THE NAME OF THE HENTAI GOD!


whisper: hey, boss, you think that really works?
Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

yaoiangel wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:
STAND BACK I HAVE YURI PORNO DVDS, STAND BACK YOU FIEND< GO BACK TO THE UNDERWORLD, BY THE NAME OF THE HENTAI GOD!


whisper: hey, boss, you think that really works?


OF COURSE your boss is a total genius, if something works, it will *reading the booklet for the dvd whiles having a nosebleed*
Moderator
4337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Kairoshu wrote:


yaoiangel wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:
STAND BACK I HAVE YURI PORNO DVDS, STAND BACK YOU FIEND< GO BACK TO THE UNDERWORLD, BY THE NAME OF THE HENTAI GOD!


whisper: hey, boss, you think that really works?


OF COURSE your boss is a total genius, if something works, it will *reading the booklet for the dvd whiles having a nosebleed*



um... boss, you got nosebleed.... you're more a hentai then a genius

Moderator
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

yaoiangel wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:


yaoiangel wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:
STAND BACK I HAVE YURI PORNO DVDS, STAND BACK YOU FIEND< GO BACK TO THE UNDERWORLD, BY THE NAME OF THE HENTAI GOD!


whisper: hey, boss, you think that really works?


OF COURSE your boss is a total genius, if something works, it will *reading the booklet for the dvd whiles having a nosebleed*



um... boss, you got nosebleed.... you're more a hentai then a genius



Don't you dare speak to your boss like that, im a young man, its normal for us young men to think of such things. its like this. some young people drink tea without sugar. why do you ask? its because theyre old men in heart! young men like us drink tea with sugar, thats because sugar is our fuel for our hearts of fire! so! porns are the same, they are our fuel to our hearts of desire! BECAUSE, humans desire alot of things, like jewerlly is girls fuels for their desire.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.