Remove this ad
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
What's going on with Shugo Chara..
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Peanut-Moo wrote:

How much?


How much for what?
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
For the membership, I guess...
Member
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth =)
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
look!



did amu kissed ikuto?


and poof!!



Member
44849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On Earth :]
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09
Did this article (group) suddenly changed or what? ._.
Cuz I can't find the wall to comment and chat on -0-
Member
26021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / KPOP WORLD!
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
i realy need a membership i need it really badly
Member
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 5/7/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

Did this article (group) suddenly changed or what? ._.
Cuz I can't find the wall to comment and chat on -0-


Oh, have yu found it now?
If yu haven't..then it's on the section "Recent Activity"
=] But it's really empty now..
Not as chatty as it used to be x-x

EDIT: Okay so now it has it's own tab xD
Everyone probably found it by now
Member
1320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
hey, why are episodes 80 available now while episodes 50 & above not available yet? just asking
Member
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/8/09
OMG IN ONEMANGA, GOZEN IS THAT STRANGE LITTLE BOY THAT ATE THE BAKEDFISH THING O_O
Member
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

x_Loveless_Angel wrote:

OMG IN ONEMANGA, GOZEN IS THAT STRANGE LITTLE BOY THAT ATE THE BAKEDFISH THING O_O


Next time..put it as a spoiler..
Some people don't want to know.
Member
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere In De Dark
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
Hmm I Have To Wait For A Week =(
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
wht happend to the wall post
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

ichiruki12741 wrote:

is shugo chara doki episode 80 going to be out next week cuz i didn't see it anywhere in the CR schedule????
plz don't let it be the last episode!! *cries!!*

ikuto don't leave me, i luv u!!!!! *crys in a corner*


idiot shugo chara is going to have a 100 episodes
Member
8119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

SethBS2u wrote:



idiot shugo chara is going to have a 100 episodes


If you havn't noticed evililangel1793 Already answered that question for me, and plez if u don't hav anything nice to say don't say it. Thankyou.
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

ichiruki12741 wrote:


SethBS2u wrote:



idiot shugo chara is going to have a 100 episodes


If you havn't noticed evililangel1793 Already answered that question for me, and plez if u don't hav anything nice to say don't say it. Thankyou.

and plez if u don't hav anything nice to say don't say it. Thankyou.


too bad I already said it its just out there
I will say sorry though if it made you pissed
I didnt pay atention to the other comments but still do you have to be sensitive?
It wasnt nice but it wasnt that rude .
Member
8119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

SethBS2u wrote:


ichiruki12741 wrote:


SethBS2u wrote:



idiot shugo chara is going to have a 100 episodes


If you havn't noticed evililangel1793 Already answered that question for me, and plez if u don't hav anything nice to say don't say it. Thankyou.

and plez if u don't hav anything nice to say don't say it. Thankyou.


too bad I already said it its just out there
I will say sorry though if it made you pissed
I didnt pay atention to the other comments but still do you have to be sensitive?
It wasnt nice but it wasnt that rude .


i'm sorry i'm a very sensitive person... and i forgive you <3
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.