First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What's going on with Shugo Chara..
65233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Heres the answer, asking the support really helps a lot:


Hello,

I'm sorry but that is the correct region restrictions for Shugo Chara. There was an error before so all of the regions weren't being properly restricted but now they are being restricted.

Sorry for the confusion and trouble,
~BasouKazuma

Member
36263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Wehrwolf wrote:

Heres the answer, asking the support really helps a lot:


Hello,

I'm sorry but that is the correct region restrictions for Shugo Chara. There was an error before so all of the regions weren't being properly restricted but now they are being restricted.

Sorry for the confusion and trouble,
~BasouKazuma



lol nice that we first had to write a support ticket to get an answer. I don't know if they ever heared something of customer service making an announcement for important issues like that would be really nice.
ts...congratulations to all US citizens ...
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Illirya wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:

Yes, I am XP lol ^_^ I'm not trying to 'defend' Shinji at all though..It's just that many people are complaining that the anime membership is sooo not fair and stuff, and it gets me pissed off because everyone knows that the anime companies don't make a lot of profits from it...And yes, I know that eventually, they are going to probably have to think of another way to get the money....The only reason I purchased the anime membership is to help them out. I know many people won't buy it because veoh and youtube and other websites will just upload it for them from Crunchyroll but whatev...I rather stick with CR. ^^ and I didn't mean to offend you in any way ^_^


Well, Shugo Chara and some other shows were announced as worldwide stream (exept japan) and then suddenly got blocked in 30 countries or so. I can't really call that fair or do you think it's right to make advertisment for this shows and then take them down WITHOUT word?


You have to go and send Shinji or BasouKazuma a message about that. Only they can help~

Posted 1/14/09
Id idnt mean to sound that bad i guess I did sorry I just dont understand why obsessed fans from crunchyroll defend it to much and
most of them do not but if you say to help them out are you working with them or something .
Im sorrry i wasnt getting offended I was just saying the facts.
Im not trying to covince you in any way to leave crucnchyroll because its kind of cool the forum post are intresting I myself like portions of it and you must be severely kind to actually help them out idk but yeah cool . Sorry for my rudness I think it was my firstline Ok?
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

WhiteEagleCr20 wrote:

Id idnt mean to sound that bad i guess I did sorry I just dont understand why obsessed fans from crunchyroll defend it to much and
most of them do not but if you say to help them out are you working with them or something .
Im sorrry i wasnt getting offended I was just saying the facts.
Im not trying to covince you in any way to leave crucnchyroll because its kind of cool the forum post are intresting I myself like portions of it and you must be severely kind to actually help them out idk but yeah cool . Sorry for my rudness I think it was my firstline Ok?


Idk, but that is my only reason. & No, I don't work with them~
I know, I was just saying if in any case I did offend you >.<
Thanks for posting in the forum ^.^

Posted 1/14/09
Seriously i wont argue or quote another post from here this i my last one but .huh, im not offended agian -_-' i said im sorry if i hurt you but
Im just telling the facts got it i agree with Illirya you really cant call it fair can you ?
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
I didn't say sorry again, I was just saying that I said it in case you were offended.... But anyways, it may not be fair, but then again, at least it's legal.
Member
36263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/15/09

Adriana13 wrote:

I didn't say sorry again, I was just saying that I said it in case you were offended.... But anyways, it may not be fair, but then again, at least it's legal.


You don't like to make correct statements, huh? But yeah it's legal and I want to watch Shugo Chara on CR but I don't want to wait several month to do so and since no one knows when we european people will get it I don't have any other choice than watching it at another side...
Member
18940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
I'll watch Shugo Chara on Veoh, too. I usually just watch raws, and if I liked the episode, I'll wait for the free subs on Youtube or Veoh.
I just don't wanna waste my money on ANIME. I've got more important things to spend money on.
Member
67888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

rosebudpony wrote:

I'll watch Shugo Chara on Veoh, too. I usually just watch raws, and if I liked the episode, I'll wait for the free subs on Youtube or Veoh.
I just don't wanna waste my money on ANIME. I've got more important things to spend money on.


Like what? What's more important than anime for a fourteen year old? ^_<

Moderator
57805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Cyberpirate wrote:


rosebudpony wrote:

I'll watch Shugo Chara on Veoh, too. I usually just watch raws, and if I liked the episode, I'll wait for the free subs on Youtube or Veoh.
I just don't wanna waste my money on ANIME. I've got more important things to spend money on.


Like what? What's more important than anime for a fourteen year old? ^_<



your comment made me laugh for some reason...*cough* well the dude made a point
Member
18940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Cyberpirate wrote:


rosebudpony wrote:

I'll watch Shugo Chara on Veoh, too. I usually just watch raws, and if I liked the episode, I'll wait for the free subs on Youtube or Veoh.
I just don't wanna waste my money on ANIME. I've got more important things to spend money on.


Like what? What's more important than anime for a fourteen year old? ^_<



Yeah, I guess so. xD
Moderator
16974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Illirya wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:

I didn't say sorry again, I was just saying that I said it in case you were offended.... But anyways, it may not be fair, but then again, at least it's legal.


You don't like to make correct statements, huh? But yeah it's legal and I want to watch Shugo Chara on CR but I don't want to wait several month to do so and since no one knows when we european people will get it I don't have any other choice than watching it at another side...


Lol. No, it's not legal actually, because only CR has the privilege to stream Shugo Chara, and other mentioned animes...Others are just uploading the videos from CR >.>
Member
30528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

AznPrid3x3 wrote:

What?! i gotta get a membership?! damn it!... i don't wanna pay... -sigh- i guess i'm going to have to wait... thanks for this! it really helped!


lol just go to other sites
Member
30528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Adriana13 wrote:


Illirya wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:

I didn't say sorry again, I was just saying that I said it in case you were offended.... But anyways, it may not be fair, but then again, at least it's legal.


You don't like to make correct statements, huh? But yeah it's legal and I want to watch Shugo Chara on CR but I don't want to wait several month to do so and since no one knows when we european people will get it I don't have any other choice than watching it at another side...


Lol. No, it's not legal actually, because only CR has the privilege to stream Shugo Chara, and other mentioned animes...Others are just uploading the videos from CR >.>

.... what do you mean "others are just uploading vids from CR"?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.