First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
meh again with this nonsense, isreal >.>
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Xardas6969 wrote:

Found a nice game. RAID GAZA

Try it XD

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476393


Hahahaha. Awesome game.
Posted 1/9/09

mokney wrote:


Xardas6969 wrote:

Found a nice game. RAID GAZA

Try it XD

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476393


Hahahaha. Awesome game.


I know. But a bit is hard. I don't know how to get more than 1million points. There is some guy in the highscorelist with over 500million points.
1186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Leading your nigh...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Stupidity is reaching freighting levels.
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Isreal A cursed humanity by God himself. Never had a homeland were just a bunch of nomadic people. Going from there to there. Israel ( meaning is wrestler with GOD ) someone who believes in god and fights against it? Ain't that kinda strange? .... Second, PROMİSED LAND mentioned in the Torah. 3, World domination and as last to gain the power of God himself.. And bla bla bla bla more and ore but just ended with the fourth one. Dont want to speak about jews. Hate them. Hitler was right. I am right. Witchburning was right (they didnt burn people jusy because they hade cats or smth like that because they had the book of Talmud). Giving money to Qabalah is wrong ( is the same is Satanizm, if you are a follower of Qabalah stop and go to the right way SATANİZM ). Mardok will come at 2013 AND KILL you all ZUHAHAHAHAH :/
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

hitorik wrote:

Isreal A cursed humanity by God himself. Never had a homeland were just a bunch of nomadic people. Going from there to there. Israel ( meaning is wrestler with GOD ) someone who believes in god and fights against it? Ain't that kinda strange? .... Second, PROMİSED LAND mentioned in the Torah. 3, World domination and as last to gain the power of God himself.. And bla bla bla bla more and ore but just ended with the fourth one. Dont want to speak about jews. Hate them. Hitler was right. I am right. Witchburning was right (they didnt burn people jusy because they hade cats or smth like that because they had the book of Talmud). Giving money to Qabalah is wrong ( is the same is Satanizm, if you are a follower of Qabalah stop and go to the right way SATANİZM ). Mardok will come at 2013 AND KILL you all ZUHAHAHAHAH :/


I prefer Atheism. Less hassle.
9591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Vancouver, Washin...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

mokney wrote:


hoogleman wrote:

LOL, isi t just me or do u find this group funny? Group--> FUCK ISRAEL
I mean come on...they show photo shopped pictures of Israel soldiers and they spread typical propoganda....lol i mean come on...they even showed three soldiers standing over a human who was killed....in every where people do that...People did that in WWII and during Desert storm and dessert shield and during black hawk down.......just a stupid propoganda group >.>
Anyways ur thoughts on this group and this war? I just find it ridiculous and funny. Prly going to get flamed for this but w.e >.> I'm not responding to any comments nor am i reading this forum so plz dont comment me >.>


Why start this thread in the first place? You're a Grade A Fucktard.


meh, ur the only person ill respond to. To answer ur question is because i can ;D. lol, u seem retarded ;D anyways hope u have a happy and cheerful life (with ur current course, u seem more like an angry person D:, If u want, I could sign u up on dr. Phil so he can help u out on ur mental disabilities :D. OR!!!! I can sign u up on Oprah so she can give u prizes to help boost ur self esteem ;D. Anyways ttyl.)
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

hoogleman wrote:


mokney wrote:


hoogleman wrote:

LOL, isi t just me or do u find this group funny? Group--> FUCK ISRAEL
I mean come on...they show photo shopped pictures of Israel soldiers and they spread typical propoganda....lol i mean come on...they even showed three soldiers standing over a human who was killed....in every where people do that...People did that in WWII and during Desert storm and dessert shield and during black hawk down.......just a stupid propoganda group >.>
Anyways ur thoughts on this group and this war? I just find it ridiculous and funny. Prly going to get flamed for this but w.e >.> I'm not responding to any comments nor am i reading this forum so plz dont comment me >.>


Why start this thread in the first place? You're a Grade A Fucktard.


meh, ur the only person ill respond to. To answer ur question is because i can ;D. lol, u seem retarded ;D anyways hope u have a happy and cheerful life (with ur current course, u seem more like an angry person D:, If u want, I could sign u up on dr. Phil so he can help u out on ur mental disabilities :D. OR!!!! I can sign u up on Oprah so she can give u prizes to help boost ur self esteem ;D. Anyways ttyl.)


You're just a useless coward. You start topics and run away from any criticism. I seem "retarded"? What kind of retarded? You can't just leave it on it's own. You got to describe what is retarding me. Once again. You are a Grade A Fucktard. Both your grammar and spelling is atrocious. And yet here you sit insinuating that I have some form of mental disability. Your words hold no water. Kindly cease to breathe please. The air is necessary for those worth living.
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

mokney wrote:


hitorik wrote:

Isreal A cursed humanity by God himself. Never had a homeland were just a bunch of nomadic people. Going from there to there. Israel ( meaning is wrestler with GOD ) someone who believes in god and fights against it? Ain't that kinda strange? .... Second, PROMİSED LAND mentioned in the Torah. 3, World domination and as last to gain the power of God himself.. And bla bla bla bla more and ore but just ended with the fourth one. Dont want to speak about jews. Hate them. Hitler was right. I am right. Witchburning was right (they didnt burn people jusy because they hade cats or smth like that because they had the book of Talmud). Giving money to Qabalah is wrong ( is the same is Satanizm, if you are a follower of Qabalah stop and go to the right way SATANİZM ). Mardok will come at 2013 AND KILL you all ZUHAHAHAHAH :/


I prefer Atheism. Less hassle.


Naaa Atheism kinda sucks. You dont believe in GOD. That's not good.. You need to believe in GOD so you can hate him disgrace him and want to kill him. Thats why have always a believe. So you can hate and be strong :/
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Let me be frank.. Yeah I find that quite disturbing.. But most people who are against Israel now are either Muslim or they don't understand the situation. Israel tried many many times to get a cease fire done and other stuff.. Hamas didn't listen and they wanted to continue to fight over a 'piece' of land.. As soon as they get bombed they cry.. Israel tried. Hamas has done this to Israel so many times and there were times when Israel didn't respond.. I frankly don't understand the situation myself, it is just too complicated and ridiculous.. People die because they can't live in harmony toghether.. When will ethnicity or religion NOT be the number one thing people base just about EVERYTHING on? It has to stop. Seriously.
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Beyond
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

hitorik wrote:


mokney wrote:


hitorik wrote:

Isreal A cursed humanity by God himself. Never had a homeland were just a bunch of nomadic people. Going from there to there. Israel ( meaning is wrestler with GOD ) someone who believes in god and fights against it? Ain't that kinda strange? .... Second, PROMİSED LAND mentioned in the Torah. 3, World domination and as last to gain the power of God himself.. And bla bla bla bla more and ore but just ended with the fourth one. Dont want to speak about jews. Hate them. Hitler was right. I am right. Witchburning was right (they didnt burn people jusy because they hade cats or smth like that because they had the book of Talmud). Giving money to Qabalah is wrong ( is the same is Satanizm, if you are a follower of Qabalah stop and go to the right way SATANİZM ). Mardok will come at 2013 AND KILL you all ZUHAHAHAHAH :/


I prefer Atheism. Less hassle.


Naaa Atheism kinda sucks. You dont believe in GOD. That's not good.. You need to believe in GOD so you can hate him disgrace him and want to kill him. Thats why have always a believe. So you can hate and be strong :/


And the dark side of the force is strong blablablabladslfajsdasdghg Darth Vader will descend and claim god is an imaginary space rock we have to worship. Hurrah for humanity and alkdsjfljgla I don't give a shit.
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

mokney wrote:


hitorik wrote:

Isreal A cursed humanity by God himself. Never had a homeland were just a bunch of nomadic people. Going from there to there. Israel ( meaning is wrestler with GOD ) someone who believes in god and fights against it? Ain't that kinda strange? .... Second, PROMİSED LAND mentioned in the Torah. 3, World domination and as last to gain the power of God himself.. And bla bla bla bla more and ore but just ended with the fourth one. Dont want to speak about jews. Hate them. Hitler was right. I am right. Witchburning was right (they didnt burn people jusy because they hade cats or smth like that because they had the book of Talmud). Giving money to Qabalah is wrong ( is the same is Satanizm, if you are a follower of Qabalah stop and go to the right way SATANİZM ). Mardok will come at 2013 AND KILL you all ZUHAHAHAHAH :/


I prefer Atheism. Less hassle.


I usually prefer minding my own business, that's even less hassle.
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

hitorik wrote:

Isreal A cursed humanity by God himself. Never had a homeland were just a bunch of nomadic people. Going from there to there. Israel ( meaning is wrestler with GOD ) someone who believes in god and fights against it? Ain't that kinda strange? .... Second, PROMİSED LAND mentioned in the Torah. 3, World domination and as last to gain the power of God himself.. And bla bla bla bla more and ore but just ended with the fourth one. Dont want to speak about jews. Hate them. Hitler was right. I am right. Witchburning was right (they didnt burn people jusy because they hade cats or smth like that because they had the book of Talmud). Giving money to Qabalah is wrong ( is the same is Satanizm, if you are a follower of Qabalah stop and go to the right way SATANİZM ). Mardok will come at 2013 AND KILL you all ZUHAHAHAHAH :/


Hitler caused so much devastation.. It's sad that you don't realise that. You can't get any more narrow minded than that.
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

KumakoXsd wrote:


hitorik wrote:

Isreal A cursed humanity by God himself. Never had a homeland were just a bunch of nomadic people. Going from there to there. Israel ( meaning is wrestler with GOD ) someone who believes in god and fights against it? Ain't that kinda strange? .... Second, PROMİSED LAND mentioned in the Torah. 3, World domination and as last to gain the power of God himself.. And bla bla bla bla more and ore but just ended with the fourth one. Dont want to speak about jews. Hate them. Hitler was right. I am right. Witchburning was right (they didnt burn people jusy because they hade cats or smth like that because they had the book of Talmud). Giving money to Qabalah is wrong ( is the same is Satanizm, if you are a follower of Qabalah stop and go to the right way SATANİZM ). Mardok will come at 2013 AND KILL you all ZUHAHAHAHAH :/


Hitler caused so much devastation.. It's sad that you don't realise that. You can't get any more narrow minded than that.


Narrow minded ? What do you know about Hitler but just the things he did at the second WW ? Who do you think started the second WW ? First learn the REAL answers to these questions then talk about if I'm narrow minded or not.....
Posted 1/10/09
this is stupid.
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

hitorik wrote:


KumakoXsd wrote:


hitorik wrote:

Isreal A cursed humanity by God himself. Never had a homeland were just a bunch of nomadic people. Going from there to there. Israel ( meaning is wrestler with GOD ) someone who believes in god and fights against it? Ain't that kinda strange? .... Second, PROMİSED LAND mentioned in the Torah. 3, World domination and as last to gain the power of God himself.. And bla bla bla bla more and ore but just ended with the fourth one. Dont want to speak about jews. Hate them. Hitler was right. I am right. Witchburning was right (they didnt burn people jusy because they hade cats or smth like that because they had the book of Talmud). Giving money to Qabalah is wrong ( is the same is Satanizm, if you are a follower of Qabalah stop and go to the right way SATANİZM ). Mardok will come at 2013 AND KILL you all ZUHAHAHAHAH :/


Hitler caused so much devastation.. It's sad that you don't realise that. You can't get any more narrow minded than that.


Narrow minded ? What do you know about Hitler but just the things he did at the second WW ? Who do you think started the second WW ? First learn the REAL answers to these questions then talk about if I'm narrow minded or not.....


I did GCSEs history.. I learned about WW1 and WW2. So don't go there with me.. It's just that your opinion is so laughable.. I would have given you just a tiny bit of respect if you actually backed up your opinion in a way where people would understand it.. 'bla blah bla' doesn't cut it..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.