First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Group RP
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
*Come here when u r done creating your character.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kain:Look's Like this is the Hotel Dorm I'm staying in for tonight.
Member
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

*Come here when u r done creating your character.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kain:Look's Like this is the Hotel Dorm I'm staying in for tonight.


Nishita: *running and bumps into kain* hmmm... Oh! sorry... *stands up* hmm... *looks around*

51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

*Come here when u r done creating your character.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kain:Look's Like this is the Hotel Dorm I'm staying in for tonight.


Nishita: *running and bumps into kain* hmmm... Oh! sorry... *stands up* hmm... *looks around*



Kain:Yo-u okay? U lost?
Member
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

*Come here when u r done creating your character.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kain:Look's Like this is the Hotel Dorm I'm staying in for tonight.


Nishita: *running and bumps into kain* hmmm... Oh! sorry... *stands up* hmm... *looks around*



Kain:Yo-u okay? U lost?


Nishita: *looks at kain* hmm... yeah.. I'm good... Just finding someone...*turns around*

51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

*Come here when u r done creating your character.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kain:Look's Like this is the Hotel Dorm I'm staying in for tonight.


Nishita: *running and bumps into kain* hmmm... Oh! sorry... *stands up* hmm... *looks around*



Kain:Yo-u okay? U lost?


Nishita: *looks at kain* hmm... yeah.. I'm good... Just finding someone...*turns around*



Kain:who?
Member
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

*Come here when u r done creating your character.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kain:Look's Like this is the Hotel Dorm I'm staying in for tonight.


Nishita: *running and bumps into kain* hmmm... Oh! sorry... *stands up* hmm... *looks around*



Kain:Yo-u okay? U lost?


Nishita: *looks at kain* hmm... yeah.. I'm good... Just finding someone...*turns around*



Kain:who?


Nishita: Just an old friend that I haven't seen for a long time... *looks around* And i don't know what he looks like. We suppose to meet here. Looks like he forgot. Well, he was always like that. But I'll look just in case. Well, bye. See ya around... maybe.. *walks away*

Member
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

*Come here when u r done creating your character.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kain:Look's Like this is the Hotel Dorm I'm staying in for tonight.


Nishita: *running and bumps into kain* hmmm... Oh! sorry... *stands up* hmm... *looks around*



Kain:Yo-u okay? U lost?


Nishita: *looks at kain* hmm... yeah.. I'm good... Just finding someone...*turns around*



Kain:who?


Nishita: *stops from walking* hmm? *pulls out phone*

51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Kain:oh-k? Weird-
*walks behind the school*
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Kain:oh-k? Weird-
*walks behind the school*
Member
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Kain:oh-k? Weird-
*walks behind the school*


Nishita: hmm? *thinks: wonder who he is... hmm... anywayz...*
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Kain:*pull's out a picture*
Member
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Kain:*pull's out a picture*


Nishita: hmmm? *walks back and peeks at the pic* ah! *shock* uhm... Can I ask you, who that is???

51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Kain:*pull's out a picture*


Nishita: hmmm? *walks back and peeks at the pic* ah! *shock* uhm... Can I ask you, who that is???



Kain:evesdropping u r. Well i guess. This is my sister. Rena.
Member
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Kain:*pull's out a picture*


Nishita: hmmm? *walks back and peeks at the pic* ah! *shock* uhm... Can I ask you, who that is???



Kain:evesdropping u r. Well i guess. This is my sister. Rena.


Nishita: Uhmmm... sister??? T-thatz a... GUY....
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Kain:*pull's out a picture*


Nishita: hmmm? *walks back and peeks at the pic* ah! *shock* uhm... Can I ask you, who that is???



Kain:evesdropping u r. Well i guess. This is my sister. Rena.


Nishita: Uhmmm... sister??? T-thatz a... GUY....


Kain:no she cut her hair.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.