First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Quest/Daily Guide
Member
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/10
Thank you very, I've been going in circles for awhile. Could you please give me a bit more detail on how to unlock the fedex and critter catching quests then? Since I've been through most of Rin's selections with no luck at all.
Member
4043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / Beaverton, Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/2/10
Ok, I started over again. Not a big issue, i didn't have a lot of stuff anyway. When you talk to Rin after you go through all the starter stuff, it's the second option, then the first in the next options. I hope that helps.
Member
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
Hmm, well thank you. I choose the seccond option and no other choices were given to me, she just spoke for awhile. Bah, I think I've done something stupid along the way. Thank you for you're help.
Member
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
hi, I am new to your group.

I am French, I speak a little English so I join you.

I can not make his quest: : http://aispace.wikia.com/wiki/DaCapo_Quests

I'm going from A1 to A2 ... I have no reward in the end.


I probably missing a step? Please help
Member
4043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / Beaverton, Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
Alice, I apologize for not being able to help you further, but I'll try. Does she just talk as well when you choose the first option?

Wesley, I'm sorry but that's one of the school quests, haven't figured out how to break those yet.
Member
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
Ok, thank you for you got answer, Pokota

Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/10/10 , edited 5/10/10
same here i try to do some of the DC CL and SH school quest non of them let me do anything even after try talking to the npcs the quests says , can someone tell me if you need like a pre-req to start school quests ? like in story or something

one of them not leting me do it is as for clannad School i looked on wiki so i need small help with this o-o i talked to both NPCs but nothing happen also tryed other schools and quest but nothing


余ったお菓子
Excess Candy お菓子作りが趣味の三年生 Southwest school grounds K1 1200D
甘党二年生 Shopping District; Center. K2


Member
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
tokyo
Offline
Posted 5/24/10
School quests were removed.
The watergun-shooting is in that position now...to acquire D, some items and Sotokanda-points.
IRC Moderator
59588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/26/10
Ah, thank you very much for that info, nekono-nya. And welcome to the group. ^_^
Member
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
I need some help. As far as I translated (with google translate) I need to get someting to ニワンゴ for him to refine, but I don't know what, anyone know?
Member
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / British Columbia,...
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
If u Use AGTH, then you should probaly know what it sorta means if u do, its bring SOMETHING TO THE CHICKEN
Member
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowhere near you
Offline
Posted 7/2/10 , edited 7/11/10
So the watergun-shooting replaced the school quests, huh? Can I know which ones (for the watergun-shooting) are good for making D? I don't want to have to do missions that doesn't give that much D, so it'll be great if someone can tell me. ^^ Thanks in advance.
Member
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/15/10

AyaseYuhei wrote:

So the watergun-shooting replaced the school quests, huh? Can I know which ones (for the watergun-shooting) are good for making D? I don't want to have to do missions that doesn't give that much D, so it'll be great if someone can tell me. ^^ Thanks in advance.


My recommendation is アイテムハンター with Marisa's laser-gun.
It only takes 30 sec to acquire around 500 D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcOziTIHkUs
Member
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belvidere, IL
Offline
Posted 7/27/10

nekono-nya wrote:


AyaseYuhei wrote:

So the watergun-shooting replaced the school quests, huh? Can I know which ones (for the watergun-shooting) are good for making D? I don't want to have to do missions that doesn't give that much D, so it'll be great if someone can tell me. ^^ Thanks in advance.


My recommendation is アイテムハンター with Marisa's laser-gun.
It only takes 30 sec to acquire around 500 D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcOziTIHkUs


How many times can you do that to get around 500D?
Posted 7/27/10

Dart3127 wrote:


nekono-nya wrote:


AyaseYuhei wrote:

So the watergun-shooting replaced the school quests, huh? Can I know which ones (for the watergun-shooting) are good for making D? I don't want to have to do missions that doesn't give that much D, so it'll be great if someone can tell me. ^^ Thanks in advance.


My recommendation is アイテムハンター with Marisa's laser-gun.
It only takes 30 sec to acquire around 500 D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcOziTIHkUs


How many times can you do that to get around 500D?


Since it's the water-gun mission. You can probably do it infinitely.

Unfortunately it looks like you need to be fairly high leveled and have a good set of cosplay (which is expensive and most time only temporary)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.