First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Quest/Daily Guide
Member
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belvidere, IL
Offline
Posted 7/27/10

zealtron wrote:


Dart3127 wrote:


nekono-nya wrote:


AyaseYuhei wrote:

So the watergun-shooting replaced the school quests, huh? Can I know which ones (for the watergun-shooting) are good for making D? I don't want to have to do missions that doesn't give that much D, so it'll be great if someone can tell me. ^^ Thanks in advance.


My recommendation is アイテムハンター with Marisa's laser-gun.
It only takes 30 sec to acquire around 500 D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcOziTIHkUs


How many times can you do that to get around 500D?


Since it's the water-gun mission. You can probably do it infinitely.

Unfortunately it looks like you need to be fairly high leveled and have a good set of cosplay (which is expensive and most time only temporary)


True, then it would be too easy to get money that way. People would be spamming missions constantly, not that they don't do that already that is.
Member
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/10
Hello There.Im New Here And This Is The First Time I Post.I Need Your Help To Translate The Quest.My Knowledge About Japanese Language Is 0.01% (Super Low)



Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
If you're talking about school quest, they're already taken out from the game.
Member
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / lowell
Offline
Posted 3/10/11 , edited 3/10/11







What do these say to do?
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
pic 1: clear the mission スイッチを破壊せよ!! (lvl 3) in 4 minutes

pic 2: bring a tin can and an empty bottle to the white niwango at UDX, it will then give you a polish powder, which is used to increase the lvl of your niwango (should be a bronze A). attach the bronze A niwango to your charadoll, and ask the man beside the white niwango at UDX to "polish" your bronze A niwango

pic 3: clear the mission バトル!(lvl 1) once
you have already completed this quest, so return to the lady who gave you the quest and "report" to her, 1 sotokanda point should be awarded to you

pic 4: save otome
this is a story quest. return to your room to start the quest.
the quest requires you to clear a mission that you have to defeat lapis(?) at the end
be fully prepared before you begin, or use long range shots to stay out of the enemies' attack range
good luck on this one~
Member
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belvidere, IL
Offline
Posted 3/10/11
Some of those quests can get annoying. More confusing than anything.
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/10/11

Dart3127 wrote:

Some of those quests can get annoying. More confusing than anything.


maybe it is time to translate all the sotokanda quests in english on ai [email protected] wiki...
Member
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belvidere, IL
Offline
Posted 3/11/11
Well, translations were being done for all the quests, but I guess they stopped doing it.
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

Dart3127 wrote:

Well, translations were being done for all the quests, but I guess they stopped doing it.


...i'll pick that up if i have time...
even the missions, i have only finished 15% of them...
Member
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belvidere, IL
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

zz32005 wrote:


Dart3127 wrote:

Well, translations were being done for all the quests, but I guess they stopped doing it.


...i'll pick that up if i have time...
even the missions, i have only finished 15% of them...


That would take a ton of time to do.
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/11/11

Dart3127 wrote:


zz32005 wrote:


Dart3127 wrote:

Well, translations were being done for all the quests, but I guess they stopped doing it.


...i'll pick that up if i have time...
even the missions, i have only finished 15% of them...


That would take a ton of time to do.


yes... and i have papers due next week and exams coming up...
no time to update it...
Member
382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Belvidere, IL
Offline
Posted 3/12/11

zz32005 wrote:


Dart3127 wrote:


zz32005 wrote:


Dart3127 wrote:

Well, translations were being done for all the quests, but I guess they stopped doing it.


...i'll pick that up if i have time...
even the missions, i have only finished 15% of them...


That would take a ton of time to do.


yes... and i have papers due next week and exams coming up...
no time to update it...


That sucks. I finished mine last week. Whenever someone has time they can try to continue it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.