First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
GAZA
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
All I see are two foolish nations destroying each other . Terrorist launch motar and missile strikes against Israel and proclaim that they are doing this is the name of Allah . Whereas Isreal overreacts by launching a full scale offensive on the gaza strip killing innocent civilans . In my opinion this war will never end , just like the war America is waging in the middle east . Both parties are wrong and caught in a spiral of destruction .
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
yummy.to OP.how abt ppl in israel?they arent humans i guess
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
its terrible what happened to gaza he needs to cut down on the alcohol , he has lost has family and everything. get well soon gaza
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / pinas
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
any argument/conflict can never be solved with the use of violence. i pray for unity and peace in this world...
15336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
hii...

who kills the children will go to hell...

and god with gaza^^

all that children and women and ppl israel killd them with out reason

it killed like 940 one till now and maybe more and 48% dead without reason from children n women

they just kill cuz they like killing the people ^^

god with gaza and i wish i can do anything for my sisters and brothers in gaza T_T

thnx for the topic^^
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
jeeezz... those poor kids..
Posted 1/13/09

Rebanex wrote:


Oyabiin wrote:












What's GAZA?


http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=GAZA
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / algerie
Offline
Posted 1/13/09


The Fact of Israeli Terrorism

Israel and USA are the most extreme terrorist in the world. What can u can call Israeli attacks on children. women and civilians in Gaza?
You may pay a little attention on the news, you will get the facts of Israeli terrorism.

Tell me what if some one attacked your house and occupied parts of your house? will you say " please go out , this is my house"? OR you will defend your home , wife , your children and your soul from this occupier?
All what you have to do , is give a neutral look to what happen in Palestine to discover the truth , and don't let the Israeli and the the countries those by her side to cheat u .

Have you ever asked yourself what rights the Israeli people have in Palastine? Some of them comes from Poland, Germany , America,Russia ...................... and from Irland , all of us knows that they started thier terrorism works after that evil promise from the england goverment ( Belfor promise).

finaly i want to say : No more human rights because they are all lies , they are all hypocrits
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / algerie
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
kevinyeoh
1294 cr points
Send Message 17 / M Offline Posted 2 hours ago Quote
All I see are two foolish nations destroying each other . Terrorist launch motar and missile strikes against Israel and proclaim that they are doing this is the name of Allah . Whereas Isreal overreacts by launching a full scale offensive on the gaza strip killing innocent civilans . In my opinion this war will never end , just like the war America is waging in the middle east . Both parties are wrong and caught in a spiral of destruction .
Ah ! The stoy of my life ...


Please don't speak and give ur opinion if u don't know the truth and what happened exactly , u are safe there in ur country and didn't pay attention to know the truth and read about it , so how could u made these judgments

43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / algerie
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Posted 2 hours ago Quote
yummy.to OP.how abt ppl in israel?they arent humans i guess


we didn't say that , but they haven't the right to be there from first , they occupied the Palastinian land , and know they killing them like animals , how could u compare between 4 Israilian with 1000 dies from the palastinian part , sorry to tell u that u are wrong and u must correct ur opinion , don't let the hypocrit press to cheat u , u must know the truth firstly
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
the fact of the matter is , Britain promised to return most of the arab land but this didn't include Palestine:

A) why because that was put a side for the Jewish people this was made clear to the prince of mecca at that time and he agreed

b) there never was a country called Palestine in any shape or form.

7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

coool_girl wrote:


treasonirish wrote:

the fact of the matter is , Britain promised to return most of the arab land but this didn't include Palestine:

A) why because that was put a side for the Jewish people this was made clear to the prince of mecca at that time and he agreed

b) there never was a country called Palestine in any shape or form.



who told u these nonesense !!!

from long time ago Palastine was an Arab country, and the Jewis (the trash of the world) don't have any country

plzzz go and read the history as my brother said before, coz of that promise.

don't say that there was never a country called Palastine.

since the earth created and Palastine belongs to us, belongs to Muslims, we cant hand it to trash (Jewish) we will take back what belongs to us that what "ALLAH" promised us.

Palastine particulary in Al Aqsa mousque where our Prophet "Mohammed" (P.B.O.H) prayed with all other prophets

plz go and read the history carefully, not ur history but the real one ok and then talk


We criticized someone for being rude in the Israel thread. Yet, you call Jews the trash of the world in this thread. We can take you seriously now...
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UAE
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

tobydiah wrote:


coool_girl wrote:


treasonirish wrote:

the fact of the matter is , Britain promised to return most of the arab land but this didn't include Palestine:

A) why because that was put a side for the Jewish people this was made clear to the prince of mecca at that time and he agreed

b) there never was a country called Palestine in any shape or form.



who told u these nonesense !!!

from long time ago Palastine was an Arab country, and the Jewis (the trash of the world) don't have any country

plzzz go and read the history as my brother said before, coz of that promise.

don't say that there was never a country called Palastine.

since the earth created and Palastine belongs to us, belongs to Muslims, we cant hand it to trash (Jewish) we will take back what belongs to us that what "ALLAH" promised us.

Palastine particulary in Al Aqsa mousque where our Prophet "Mohammed" (P.B.O.H) prayed with all other prophets

plz go and read the history carefully, not ur history but the real one ok and then talk


We criticized someone for being rude in the Israel thread. Yet, you call Jews the trash of the world in this thread. We can take you seriously now...


but the word trash is not as rude as what he said in that thread !!!

it's normal word !
Posted 1/13/09
You know what's really sick is that I'm just not surprised anymore.
2761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK, London
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
wow...so sad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.