First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
For Yaoi/Yuri/Harem/BL/Crossdressing anime FANS ONLY
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / latitude and long...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
hello guys this is for the sake of my thesis... coz ill be doing a study about the depiction of sexualities and gender on japanese animation... and probably its impact on the viewers hmm...

plus im also curious on what best anime to pick for a content and textual analysis...
should i go for Gravitation and Ouran High school? If you know something better then you can write it too :D

I hope you help me out guys.. onegaishimasu! XD


and can you pls state your choice and why?? XDXD *soo curious
ARIGATOU!!! XD
Posted 1/9/09
I do like yaoi but I've never finished Gravitation or Junjuo Romantica... so I've picked Ouran High School, because it's cute and funny as hell.
Posted 1/9/09
OHHC.
Posted 1/9/09
NO personal Topic's read the rules before you are making a topic please =_______=
2694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
i'm not sure
12586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Ouran is a classic.
2707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

hagane_no_renkinjutsushi wrote:

hello guys this is for the sake of my thesis... coz ill be doing a study about the depiction of sexualities and gender on japanese animation... and probably its impact on the viewers hmm...

plus im also curious on what best anime to pick for a content and textual analysis...
should i go for Gravitation and Ouran High school? If you know something better then you can write it too :D

I hope you help me out guys.. onegaishimasu! XD


and can you pls state your choice and why?? XDXD *soo curious
ARIGATOU!!! XD


XD
Posted 1/19/09
i didnt think you can even write a thesis on this. hahaha. but i havent seen any of the other anime, so i chose ouran HS.
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Ouran High School Host Club for me. D:
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / latitude and long...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

BubbleGumx wrote:

I do like yaoi but I've never finished Gravitation or Junjuo Romantica... so I've picked Ouran High School, because it's cute and funny as hell.


ohhh i see i see thanks soo much!!! XD i like ouran too and... yaoi too!! omg i havent finished junjou romantica as well... but ireally want that anime!! XD XD
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / latitude and long...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Ouran High School Host Club for me. D:


YAY!! XD sankyuuu!!! XD i think that's the final for me hihih ouran high school! XD
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / latitude and long...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

treble wrote:


hagane_no_renkinjutsushi wrote:

hello guys this is for the sake of my thesis... coz ill be doing a study about the depiction of sexualities and gender on japanese animation... and probably its impact on the viewers hmm...

plus im also curious on what best anime to pick for a content and textual analysis...
should i go for Gravitation and Ouran High school? If you know something better then you can write it too :D

I hope you help me out guys.. onegaishimasu! XD


and can you pls state your choice and why?? XDXD *soo curious
ARIGATOU!!! XD


XD


OMG!!! XD thanks alot for quoting!! i didnt know there were replies here already if you havent posted one!!! XDXD
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / latitude and long...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

cutefebruary17 wrote:

i didnt think you can even write a thesis on this. hahaha. but i havent seen any of the other anime, so i chose ouran HS.


hihih saaankyuuu!!! hmmm, but someone already did, and it's naruto and DBZ... =( the person did a content analysis about distribution of powers... saiyans and shinobis something... and i found in the recommendation to make a thesis also about the transgendered themes and concepts of anime.. something hihihih... no idea! just pray for me huuhu i hope it will be a success!! XD and ill have to credit you too for replying on my poll and forum!! XD honto ni arigatou!!!
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / latitude and long...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

TsukiToTaiyou wrote:

Ouran is a classic.


huhu it's ok it's already classic... hmm what could be one that is latest then? you have any idea?
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / latitude and long...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Baka-Master wrote:

NO personal Topic's read the rules before you are making a topic please =_______=


Ohhh i am very sooryyy!!!! T_T please forgive me this time only... T_T i wont do it again!! gomenasai...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.