First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Why bring sasuke back at all !?
Member
62318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Powder Springs, GA
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
can someone tell me why they are trying to bring him back! i mean i get that he's their friend and stuff but like.. whats going to happen when they find him!? here's the scenarios.

1. they find sasuke and have to fight him to bring him back and naruto wins and they drag his ass back.. BUT THEN WHAT! hes gunna leave again! cause he DOESN'T want to be there...

2. they fight him and sasuke wins and they die

3. lets just say they find him and fight and he decides "you know what... ill go back".. hes then a traitor to the village and would probably be sent to prison b/c he is an akastuki now after all and is known as orochimaru's apprentice. but i doubt anyway hes just gunna be like..i gueeesss ill go back now or something...

so its a lose lose situation... does anyone see something that i am not?
Member
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Don't worry, it's not only your point of view. I'm also wondering why they want him back.

He's just a traitor.

I don't believe he is able to care for anyone. He lives only to destroy!

Right now he is "supposed" to come and save the Konoha in its tragic situation. I rather see him helping the villages' enemies with the help of Hebi (or however his team is called).

Sometimes I muse if some shinobi of Konoha (especially Naruto) are just dense. They see only what they want to see.
Member
100203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
-_- That's the entire reason they've strived so hard. It would be pointless for them to go all that way and just leave Sauske and all that stuff in vain ya know
Member
18227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Boring ol Maine
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
There is no point in trying to get him back. Sasuke has made up his mind to destroy the village and you know when he's done doing that he will find something else he hates and try and kill that too. All this is, is a good goal/reason (besides becoming kage) for naruto to get stronger and it makes a solid story line that can run forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever , and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever , and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever , and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever , and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, AND EVER lol
Member
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
they should change his tag like from sasuke the avenger to sasuke the destroyer

but @imso, i must say that the lest point is something i had spoke with some others members about, if sasuke does come back and lets say he by some miracle is not sent to prison the best option for him would probably end up being village arrest. the only thing that he has goign for him is that if naruto does get elected hokage i'm sure he'll use his power to get him pardoned, and since most of the current ninja in the village are really starting to respect naruto i think the transition will be a bit rocky but it should subside.
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / \
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
well sakura loves him too much at first so she just wants him back maybe naruto is just too focus on his promise to sakura that he miss the point of bringing him back and now that it is a promise its not expected that they will just let him go or something

and think i sasuke does care about people's lives, he didnt killed any body randomly just those that he needed to
42554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
They will bring him back and this time he will want to stay because;


253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Sasuke can juz FUCK off man he's a RETARD
Member
1549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Well, from here,...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
as far as the manga is going right now, there's not much that they're going to bring them back to. if, for any reason, he does "come back" it's only to make amendments and to prove that, yes, if you want it enough, you can get it (you know, naruto's motivation and all).

Posted 1/10/09
I don`t get it either, Sakura and Naruto need to stop making themselves miserable sulking about sasuke and trying to get him back.
He obviously could care less about them, and when sasuke has a goal to achieve, he won`t let anything get in his way.
Member
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Right Here...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Well... If they brought Sasuke back, judging from the Anime at this current point in time, it would definitely be for nothing because he has yet to accomplish his goal of killing his brother, so he would leave. Now, as for the Manga:
Basically, I believe eventually Sasuke will return, have a battle with Naruto, look at the destruction of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and have a change of heart, but not until the whole village goes through some more DEEP turmoil and everyone close to them dies or is on the brink of death; then and only then will Sasuke realize everything Naruto has already... But, thats just me...
Posted 1/10/09
because sasuke is naruto's friend..
and as stated by naruto..


can someone who can't even save his friend can be a hokage?
Posted 1/10/09

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

-_- That's the entire reason they've strived so hard. It would be pointless for them to go all that way and just leave Sauske and all that stuff in vain ya know


loo..so ryt!
42554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

ThinkWyse wrote:

Well... If they brought Sasuke back, judging from the Anime at this current point in time, it would definitely be for nothing because he has yet to accomplish his goal of killing his brother, so he would leave. Now, as for the Manga:
Basically, I believe eventually Sasuke will return, have a battle with Naruto, look at the destruction of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and have a change of heart, but not until the whole village goes through some more DEEP turmoil and everyone close to them dies or is on the brink of death; then and only then will Sasuke realize everything Naruto has already... But, thats just me...





Member
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

spider1414314 wrote:


ThinkWyse wrote:

Well... If they brought Sasuke back, judging from the Anime at this current point in time, it would definitely be for nothing because he has yet to accomplish his goal of killing his brother, so he would leave. Now, as for the Manga:
Basically, I believe eventually Sasuke will return, have a battle with Naruto, look at the destruction of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and have a change of heart, but not until the whole village goes through some more DEEP turmoil and everyone close to them dies or is on the brink of death; then and only then will Sasuke realize everything Naruto has already... But, thats just me...







Yeah your quite right its almost like okay what is there to come back to and is there even going to be anything left for naruto to be hokage of
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.