First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Your most recent dbsk item?
Member
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
The best way to support them is to buy their products...
so let's share the most recent dbsk stuff that we bought.

I just got their 3rd T live tour!
i love! i bought the HK ver. it's
probably half the price of the original one.
My favorite performance on their is 'Love in the Ice'
which in my opinion is their best performance of that song.
Member
10978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/9/09


haha, that's cool. i wish i could get more dbsk stuff but im not allowed to buy stuff online.
anyway, my most recent dbsk thing would be their mirotic album
my little sister bought it for me for christmas
i listen to it all the time
other than that, i can only download their songs =]
Member
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
well I have alot being shiped to stores close by or being sent to my house so really the recent stuff isnt here yet!! I get a package on the 29th of this month...lol so that will be the recent one... so far the buying on line is faster then through a store special order!!! Ive been waiting 6 months I think for 3 cds.... still not here! Come on now, Rain's cd got through nicely but DBSK's cds wont make it as fast and neither will BoAs or SuJu!! I will let you know when I get my shipment!!!
Member
10312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
my most recent dbsk item is their mirotic album
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
There is no way that I'm buying anything of theirs. They are rich enough
Member
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

There is no way that I'm buying anything of theirs. They are rich enough


still i think it's nice to support your favorite artist
especially if u like their music.

12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

sakura89 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

There is no way that I'm buying anything of theirs. They are rich enough


still i think it's nice to support your favorite artist
especially if u like their music.



Yeah I like their music but I'm way too lazy to do all the international shipping thing. The only korean album I can get around here is Rain's. I might be able to get it if I go to koreatown
Member
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


sakura89 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

There is no way that I'm buying anything of theirs. They are rich enough


still i think it's nice to support your favorite artist
especially if u like their music.



Yeah I like their music but I'm way too lazy to do all the international shipping thing. The only korean album I can get around here is Rain's. I might be able to get it if I go to koreatown


there are ways of getting the cds without going through the online shipments... like big cities that have alot of asain cultures will have many stores that sell cds, movies, dramas and clothing from asia. Plus my first asain cd i found in my pawn shop whith was Fine Killing Liberty. I bought it for only 50 cents. I know lucky but it would be hard to get DBSK that way but it doesnt hurt to try!
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Tohrue wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


sakura89 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

There is no way that I'm buying anything of theirs. They are rich enough


still i think it's nice to support your favorite artist
especially if u like their music.



Yeah I like their music but I'm way too lazy to do all the international shipping thing. The only korean album I can get around here is Rain's. I might be able to get it if I go to koreatown


there are ways of getting the cds without going through the online shipments... like big cities that have alot of asain cultures will have many stores that sell cds, movies, dramas and clothing from asia. Plus my first asain cd i found in my pawn shop whith was Fine Killing Liberty. I bought it for only 50 cents. I know lucky but it would be hard to get DBSK that way but it doesnt hurt to try!


Yeah I live in Asia. I can get Korean Dramas just 5 mins away. Or anything asian. But songs are harder to find
Member
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


Tohrue wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


sakura89 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

There is no way that I'm buying anything of theirs. They are rich enough


still i think it's nice to support your favorite artist
especially if u like their music.



Yeah I like their music but I'm way too lazy to do all the international shipping thing. The only korean album I can get around here is Rain's. I might be able to get it if I go to koreatown


there are ways of getting the cds without going through the online shipments... like big cities that have alot of asain cultures will have many stores that sell cds, movies, dramas and clothing from asia. Plus my first asain cd i found in my pawn shop whith was Fine Killing Liberty. I bought it for only 50 cents. I know lucky but it would be hard to get DBSK that way but it doesnt hurt to try!


Yeah I live in Asia. I can get Korean Dramas just 5 mins away. Or anything asian. But songs are harder to find


I would bet it is! but you just might get lucky!
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Tohrue wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


Tohrue wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


sakura89 wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

There is no way that I'm buying anything of theirs. They are rich enough


still i think it's nice to support your favorite artist
especially if u like their music.



Yeah I like their music but I'm way too lazy to do all the international shipping thing. The only korean album I can get around here is Rain's. I might be able to get it if I go to koreatown


there are ways of getting the cds without going through the online shipments... like big cities that have alot of asain cultures will have many stores that sell cds, movies, dramas and clothing from asia. Plus my first asain cd i found in my pawn shop whith was Fine Killing Liberty. I bought it for only 50 cents. I know lucky but it would be hard to get DBSK that way but it doesnt hurt to try!


Yeah I live in Asia. I can get Korean Dramas just 5 mins away. Or anything asian. But songs are harder to find


I would bet it is! but you just might get lucky!


Lets hope so
Member
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Michigan,USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
My most recent items are Mirotic (CD+DVD) ver., Heart Mind and Soul, Five In the Black, and Tri-Angle (Debut CD). I ordered them from Yes Asia, and ordered the "O" album and the "T" album about 2 months earlier. I guess you could say I went on a DBSK binge! NO REGRETS BABY!
Member
922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
nothing.. don't have a credit card for the online orders >_<
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
Mine was version C of MIROTIC.
8D
4 extra songs ftw~
Wow, everyone here seems to have to order the products.

I want to buy All About TVXQ Season 2 but I'm kind of running out of money now.
It gets boring watching Season 1 over and over again - o -
(Plus, I love their newer and more recent MVs as well as variety show appearances)
Member
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saipan, NORTHERN...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
do they have like their mirotic album with dvd and a photobook? because when i check yes asia last time, they had a cd and dvd and a cd and photobook...^_^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.