First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Favorite Anime that was dropped before it was finished
73656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Here and Now
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Have you ever had an Anime that was pretty good and you where looking forward to the next episodes only to realize there where NONE.

This happened to me with an Anime called Canididate for Goddess. There have been others that ended without the second season.

What anime did you watch that ended abruptly or did not complete the second season.
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Strike Witches
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
there are so many but i will name 2 that i simply love but both got cut off before it really ended

Hellsing



and

Berserk

2512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Zombie Loan. It did not complete the second season D8
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

raidahs wrote:

Have you ever had an Anime that was pretty good and you where looking forward to the next episodes only to realize there where NONE.

This happened to me with an Anime called Canididate for Goddess. There have been others that ended without the second season.

What anime did you watch that ended abruptly or did not complete the second season.


Continue in the manga?

retarded topic since the answer is simple.
73656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Here and Now
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

darkoff wrote:


raidahs wrote:

Have you ever had an Anime that was pretty good and you where looking forward to the next episodes only to realize there where NONE.

This happened to me with an Anime called Canididate for Goddess. There have been others that ended without the second season.

What anime did you watch that ended abruptly or did not complete the second season.


Continue in the manga?

retarded topic since the answer is simple.



Retarded answer since the questions where about Anime not manga? 2 points for almost being original
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Retarded reply from darkoff since the topic is not the question provided by OP.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

raidahs wrote:


darkoff wrote:


raidahs wrote:

Have you ever had an Anime that was pretty good and you where looking forward to the next episodes only to realize there where NONE.

This happened to me with an Anime called Canididate for Goddess. There have been others that ended without the second season.

What anime did you watch that ended abruptly or did not complete the second season.


Continue in the manga?

retarded topic since the answer is simple.



Retarded answer since the questions where about Anime not manga? 2 points for almost being original


4points for you for double posting.

and yes i forgot to type in the OP answer... i'm sorry if i phailed on my reply =)
73656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Here and Now
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
Ok I can live with the OP

and no its not 4 points its -2 (thought I deleted that before anyone saw it)



BTW ulterior motive is to not start on those Anime that would make me want to hunt down those Execs that canceled or abandoned shows and make them watch reruns of Teletubbies!!
4960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In his room...no...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
DNA2
kyo kara moah
Ranma 1/2
code geass
GTO
Air tv
air gear
paino
to heart
gundum seed
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
macross frontier onlike last ep they dropped it lol
73656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Here and Now
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

kaira741 wrote:

DNA2
kyo kara moah
Ranma 1/2
code geass
GTO
Air tv
air gear
paino
to heart
gundum seed





Hmmmm nice list but not sure about to heart (head spinning trying to remember)
I did see to heart 2 and to heart my memories they are on my list of Anime that I have completed
4960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In his room...no...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

raidahs wrote:


kaira741 wrote:

DNA2
kyo kara moah
Ranma 1/2
code geass
GTO
Air tv
air gear
paino
to heart
gundum seed





Hmmmm nice list but not sure about to heart (head spinning trying to remember)
I did see to heart 2 and to heart my memories they are on my list of Anime that I have completed


sounds cool have you heard of angle heart??? ^^ so you about kyp kara moah?? O>O
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
Eyeshield 21, 5 episodes in and they dropped it cuz nerds kept b!tching about the voices not being accurate.
who the f*ck b!tches about sh!t they understand?! its english!
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Virginia 757
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Twelve Kingdoms was a really good anime. Probably the best fantasy anime that I've seen. I was highly disappointed that it ended earlier than planned. There was so much more of the story that needed to be told. I think the reason was that financially they were short on the money for its production. Not too sure, but because of this you can definitely tell that the series had ended abruptly and kinda of had a unsatisfying ending, but overall it was a great anime and is definitely a must see if you hadn't already seen it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.