First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Graveyard
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


101babynana wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


101babynana wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:



so u got one too...

*looking at gravestones*
why does ur monster hunt u don't u like it


kie he has one i know but this is more then that when i bit i bit u whene my eyes was black, well i put black blood in in,well when my hair goes black and long and my fangs comes out even more then it does, my monster comes. and all my power goes to it.if that happen i can kill ever one then i die


*raises eyebrow*
why didn't the pure elders put a curse seal on urs?
*sigh*
i don't even know wat mine can do and that is why i am running from the elders


thats how life has to be.......


hm i guess u r right
*lies against tombstone*


the rose died in my hand and i cut myslef and put a little bit of blood on it for it to come back alife....thier we go i said 2 it and look up at the moon
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09


*eyes turn red, fangs pop out*
*sigh*
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:



*eyes turn red, fangs pop out*
*sigh*

well whats u wont to do
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

101babynana wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:



*eyes turn red, fangs pop out*
*sigh*

well whats u wont to do


*looks around*
now where did that halfie go...want to fight?
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


101babynana wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:



*eyes turn red, fangs pop out*
*sigh*

well whats u wont to do


*looks around*
now where did that halfie go...want to fight?

ok......but i have to do something ill tell u when im back
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09


sure
*writes something on wrist, then hands glow black*
i will be waiting
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
*Vision appears of the fight* They won't get hurt to badly they'll be fine
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

shortygirl10 wrote:

*Vision appears of the fight* They won't get hurt to badly they'll be fine


hm really
*makes fist*
u may need to hold onto a tree
*punches th ground making all life dead around*
i know she recovers w/ plants but now there all dead
*smirks*
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
*Glares as Chiyo dodges the under dead attacking her* They aren't too smart are they?
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

shortygirl10 wrote:

*Glares as Chiyo dodges the under dead attacking her* They aren't too smart are they?


*looks confused, rubbing hand*
wat do u mean?
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
*claps* nice thinking spirit
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*Glares as Chiyo dodges the under dead attacking her* They aren't too smart are they?


*looks confused, rubbing hand*
wat do u mean?


They are attacking me as well and i'm not fighting you
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
*sitting next to tombstone* Might I ask what's going on?
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Kai305 wrote:

*sitting next to tombstone* Might I ask what's going on?


hm Kai when did u come here...well MS.N and i r fight but she had to do something
*shrugging*
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
*Backlips onto a tombstone*
Why are you fighting?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.