First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Graveyard
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

shortygirl10 wrote:

*Backlips onto a tombstone*
Why are you fighting?


*smirks*
why not i am going again and i need to train more
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


Kai305 wrote:

*sitting next to tombstone* Might I ask what's going on?


hm Kai when did u come here...well MS.N and i r fight but she had to do something
*shrugging*


I got here a while ago *points to werewolf corpses next to me* Needed to bury some hunters.Ur fight fight should be interesting when she gets back*starts burying the corpses*
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Kai305 wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


Kai305 wrote:

*sitting next to tombstone* Might I ask what's going on?


hm Kai when did u come here...well MS.N and i r fight but she had to do something
*shrugging*


I got here a while ago *points to werewolf corpses next to me* Needed to bury some hunters.Ur fight fight should be interesting when she gets back*starts burying the corpses*


hmm ok then, glad u r getting rid of them
*sighs*
if she doesn't come soon i will fight someone else
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
*Stares at person burying the corpses* Who are you?
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

shortygirl10 wrote:

*Stares at person burying the corpses* Who are you?


*finish burying the corpses* Kai. who r u?
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
i see something going on
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

101babynana wrote:

i see something going on


*sigh*
may begin,...
*tail and ears pop out*
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


101babynana wrote:

i see something going on


*sigh*
may begin,...
*tail and ears pop out*


lets go i said with a smile my hair went to light blue and short
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

101babynana wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


101babynana wrote:

i see something going on


*sigh*
may begin,...
*tail and ears pop out*


lets go i said with a smile my hair went to light blue and short


*jumps in air and vanish*
*apears next to u*
hehehe final excitemernt
*punches u in the face*
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


101babynana wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


101babynana wrote:

i see something going on


*sigh*
may begin,...
*tail and ears pop out*


lets go i said with a smile my hair went to light blue and short


*jumps in air and vanish*
*apears next to u*
hehehe final excitemernt
*punches u in the face*


nice hit i said as i grab your hand and flip u into the ground and hit u in your back....but bad thing is im not bleeding i said in a playful voice
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09


*smirks*
i guess
*absorbing into the ground*
apears on tree*
i want to see wat this power is worth sealing
*throwing dark orbs at u, while writing things in arm*
hehehe
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:



*smirks*
i guess
*absorbing into the ground*
apears on tree*
i want to see wat this power is worth sealing
*throwing dark orbs at u, while writing things in arm*
hehehe


*i got the ball* i can use this i said as i put it in my bag *i got up behind u and kick u down* well u need to get me 2 that point
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Kai305 wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:

*Stares at person burying the corpses* Who are you?


*finish burying the corpses* Kai. who r u?


Chiyo
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
*Watches Fight with a bored face*
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

101babynana wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:



*smirks*
i guess
*absorbing into the ground*
apears on tree*
i want to see wat this power is worth sealing
*throwing dark orbs at u, while writing things in arm*
hehehe


*i got the ball* i can use this i said as i put it in my bag *i got up behind u and kick u down* well u need to get me 2 that point


*turns around, eyes turning silver*
hehehe my seal is breaking
*vanishes and repears next to u*
*grabs back, throw to tree, throwing black blade into back*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.