First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If an asian drama will become a reality, what drama would you want it to be and which character are you??
Posted 1/10/09

inluvwitdestiny wrote:

Sadly, it lost my interest because it wasn't like all the other happy go lucky TW idol dramas. I think I will finish it sooner or later, though.

One kind of similar to Mars is The Outsiders, and I think I like that a little better. Haven't had a chance to finish that either.



really, maybe i'll watch outsiders.. who are the actors there??
Posted 1/10/09

nimoo wrote:

fated to love you, my lovely samsoon, it started with a kiss 1 and 2
and princess hours .... too many


which character will you be??

Posted 1/10/09

shazman1984 wrote:

Why id be the rich, educated, buff, funny, and ridiculously good at kung fu guy, why do you ask?


what drama will it be??

6948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

momozgurl wrote:


shazman1984 wrote:

Why id be the rich, educated, buff, funny, and ridiculously good at kung fu guy, why do you ask?


what drama will it be??



well, since almost all dramas has a character that leads that description, hehe..... id go with........ hmm....... the lead in "All In"....... oh wait, he was ridiculously poor, crud.
Posted 1/10/09

shazman1984 wrote:


momozgurl wrote:


shazman1984 wrote:

Why id be the rich, educated, buff, funny, and ridiculously good at kung fu guy, why do you ask?


what drama will it be??



well, since almost all dramas has a character that leads that description, hehe..... id go with........ hmm....... the lead in "All In"....... oh wait, he was ridiculously poor, crud.


LOL

3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
I was thinking of the leading girl of HYD/MG but she's poor so no thanks.
Yeak Kimi Wa Petto but I would want to be the pet of YamaPi instead

Or YEH in Goong... omg... JJH as my prince

Or I KNOW!
Ashiya in Hana Kimi JV!!!
Hahaha I would have alot of fun everyday and appreciate stuff not like Ashiya who's ignoring everything but Sano and I would've chosen Nakatsu instead. He's way funnier xD
2342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Stalker Much!?
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Me? Well I want to be Makino from HYD because we almost have the same Atitude
Even if your rich or what ever you will never bring me down lol
& I will defend me & My love ones lool
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

sizar wrote:

I was thinking of the leading girl of HYD/MG but she's poor so no thanks.
Yeak Kimi Wa Petto but I would want to be the pet of YamaPi instead

Or YEH in Goong... omg... JJH as my prince

Or I KNOW!
Ashiya in Hana Kimi JV!!!
Hahaha I would have alot of fun everyday and appreciate stuff not like Ashiya who's ignoring everything but Sano and I would've chosen Nakatsu instead. He's way funnier xD


yeah i want to be mizuki also and i will definitely choose nakatsu..

Posted 1/10/09

blackqueenmcw wrote:

Me? Well I want to be Makino from HYD because we almost have the same Atitude
Even if your rich or what ever you will never bring me down lol
& I will defend me & My love ones lool


so your a tough weed too..lol
2342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Stalker Much!?
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

momozgurl wrote:


blackqueenmcw wrote:

Me? Well I want to be Makino from HYD because we almost have the same Atitude
Even if your rich or what ever you will never bring me down lol
& I will defend me & My love ones lool


so your a tough weed too..lol


Yah loool really tough
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Hana Yori Dango
Makino!
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / minnesota, united...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

momozgurl wrote:


nimoo wrote:

fated to love you, my lovely samsoon, it started with a kiss 1 and 2
and princess hours .... too many


which character will you be??



i would not be any of them... :)
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / london
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

jenniferpathy wrote:

hana yori dango, cuz i lovee it soo much ! <333 ^^


I thought the same ... Then do you want the pain and suffering makino had ... but on the bright sight ..she gets to be with oguri shun and jun .. <3
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / london
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Also Goong ! <3 which i LOVED !
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
hana yori dango or
tatta hitutsu no koi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.