First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply woods Rp room
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Gale: yeah!

Launches out of the whole before landing down and immidiately performing numerous katas and moves he had learned

energy and consentrated power was thrust faster and faster

Gale: Time to let lose
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:

*lays back and closes eyes*
hm


Passes by your spot and you can feel the energy wave hit you a bit

Gale: lightning time... Grins ferally

Moves faster and lets out a barage of highly dense lighing bolts at the trees creating destruction in its wake

Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
*falls out of tree, but saved by black shadows*
yelling- WAT THE HELL WOKE ME UP
-looks around
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

101babynana wrote:

i see we will talk a other time..i said as i jump on a tree and look in 2 the sky


You can hear explosions happening about the forest and you feel the slight wave of power spreading about... before it slowly dies down
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:

*falls out of tree, but saved by black shadows*
yelling- WAT THE HELL WOKE ME UP
-looks around


Pants lightly and lands at the large stream looking tired

Gale: oh man... 2 minutes max huh?

walks slowly back to the bridge
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Mikotospanda wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:

*lays back and closes eyes*
hm


Passes by your spot and you can feel the energy wave hit you a bit

Gale: lightning time... Grins ferally

Moves faster and lets out a barage of highly dense lighing bolts at the trees creating destruction in its wake



*frowns*
u r going to lose control
-shadows tie u up pushing u to the ground-
-black magic siping in ur skin making u weaker-
Gale now wat r u doing, grr
Posted 1/10/09

Mikotospanda wrote:


101babynana wrote:

i see we will talk a other time..i said as i jump on a tree and look in 2 the sky


You can hear explosions happening about the forest and you feel the slight wave of power spreading about... before it slowly dies down


whats going on i said as i walk up 2 u
Member
8237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / N*w Z*a*a*d
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Rin: *walks near the path* Ok... I obviously don't look like a leader at all...
Happy: [Maybe because your young and unmotivated...]
Rin: ...Does age have anything to do with it?
Happy: [...What about the unmotivated part?]
Rin: .......Should we go off the path now?
Happy: [[She's avoiding the question...]]
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
still a bit tired gale pops a bloodpill and speeds to the bridge

Gale: deffinately more training for me...

lands on the bridge before sitting down against the railing
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

101babynana wrote:


Mikotospanda wrote:


101babynana wrote:

i see we will talk a other time..i said as i jump on a tree and look in 2 the sky


You can hear explosions happening about the forest and you feel the slight wave of power spreading about... before it slowly dies down


whats going on i said as i walk up 2 u



I heard the voice and turn to you with tired smile


uh nothing *laughs while sittting at the railing of the bridge
Posted 1/10/09

Mikotospanda wrote:


101babynana wrote:


Mikotospanda wrote:


101babynana wrote:

i see we will talk a other time..i said as i jump on a tree and look in 2 the sky


You can hear explosions happening about the forest and you feel the slight wave of power spreading about... before it slowly dies down


whats going on i said as i walk up 2 u



I heard the voice and turn to you with tired smile


uh nothing *laughs while sittting at the railing of the bridge


u bowed down at me at the caft what was that all about
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


Mikotospanda wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:

*lays back and closes eyes*
hm


Passes by your spot and you can feel the energy wave hit you a bit

Gale: lightning time... Grins ferally

Moves faster and lets out a barage of highly dense lighing bolts at the trees creating destruction in its wake



*frowns*
u r going to lose control
-shadows tie u up pushing u to the ground-
-black magic siping in ur skin making u weaker-
Gale now wat r u doing, grr


erk boss... loooks at you then at the person across who had walked in (MS.N)
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

101babynana wrote:


Mikotospanda wrote:


101babynana wrote:


Mikotospanda wrote:


101babynana wrote:

i see we will talk a other time..i said as i jump on a tree and look in 2 the sky


You can hear explosions happening about the forest and you feel the slight wave of power spreading about... before it slowly dies down


whats going on i said as i walk up 2 u



I heard the voice and turn to you with tired smile


uh nothing *laughs while sittting at the railing of the bridge


u bowed down at me at the caft what was that all about


Looks at you then at the person currently tying me down... uh sorry about that hehe and boss can you let go? looks at spirit
Posted 1/10/09

Mikotospanda wrote:


101babynana wrote:


Mikotospanda wrote:


101babynana wrote:


Mikotospanda wrote:


101babynana wrote:

i see we will talk a other time..i said as i jump on a tree and look in 2 the sky


You can hear explosions happening about the forest and you feel the slight wave of power spreading about... before it slowly dies down


whats going on i said as i walk up 2 u



I heard the voice and turn to you with tired smile


uh nothing *laughs while sittting at the railing of the bridge


u bowed down at me at the caft what was that all about


Looks at you then at the person currently tying me down... uh sorry about that hehe and boss can you let go? looks at spirit


wow
Creator
8741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Mikotospanda wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:


Mikotospanda wrote:


XxspiritprincessxX wrote:

*lays back and closes eyes*
hm


Passes by your spot and you can feel the energy wave hit you a bit

Gale: lightning time... Grins ferally

Moves faster and lets out a barage of highly dense lighing bolts at the trees creating destruction in its wake



*frowns*
u r going to lose control
-shadows tie u up pushing u to the ground-
-black magic siping in ur skin making u weaker-
Gale now wat r u doing, grr


erk boss... loooks at you then at the person across who had walked in (MS.N)


*apears infront of u*
*grabs ur shirt collar, pulling u up*
now wat the heck were u doing and waking me up like that
*glaring*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.