First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
2009 Nissan GT-R SpecV
2621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / arabic
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Following the success of its GT-R, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. announced a new limited-production SpecV model. The GT-R SpecV is targeted specifically at enthusiast drivers who desire race car-level performance in a street-legal vehicle. Developed around the multi-dimensional Nissan GT-R sports car, which was introduced just more than one year ago to universal global acclaim, the new SpecV model builds on the original's "ultimate supercar that anyone can enjoy driving anywhere, at anytime" philosophy - taking it to an entirely new level of "oneness between man and machine." The SpecV model includes unique body, interior and performance equipment and modifications, raising the GT-R's unmatched performance to even higher levels. The GT-R SpecV's new exterior features include a carbon fiber rear spoiler, a carbon fiber grille, and carbon fiber brake ducts. The SpecV is available exclusively in Ultimate Black Opal (RP) body color. Inside, the SpecV's unique two-seat interior (non-SpecV GT-R models also include a two-place rear seat) offers special Recaro carbon fiber bucket seats, while carbon fiber insets embellish the rear center storage box, instrument panel and other trim areas. Performance is enhanced with a new high gear boost control device, which momentarily increases boost of the engine's twin turbochargers for greater torque in the intermediate-to-high speed ranges to provide a more powerful feeling of acceleration, while also allowing the engine to operate at a lower speed for improved fuel economy. Other modifications include a titanium-coated exhaust system and carbon-ceramic brakes that provide powerful stopping performance. The GT-R SpecV is also equipped with lightweight, racing-style forged aluminum wheels that were developed for this model and have been sold by Nissan Motorsports International (NISMO) since September 2008. The lighter unsprung weight provided by the new wheels, together with the enhanced braking capability, an exclusive suspension and high-grip tires, combine to deliver the SpecV's exceptional performance. The SpecV will be sold at the following seven dealer outlets, each of which is staffed by mechanics with special GT-R SpecV training and who are knowledgeable of racing circuit driving.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
nagtroc has more pictures of the new Vspec. Also looking forward to the first magazine company to do a V spec review.
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
i wanna see how much hp/torque it has different to the regular one
Posted 1/10/09
Just by lookin at the car itself nth special exactly the same as GTR35...

but lookin at the performance... WATCH OUT 911 TURBO!!!!

HAHA.....
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

1piece1 wrote:

Following the success of its GT-R, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. announced a new limited-production SpecV model. The GT-R SpecV is targeted specifically at enthusiast drivers who desire race car-level performance in a street-legal vehicle. Developed around the multi-dimensional Nissan GT-R sports car, which was introduced just more than one year ago to universal global acclaim, the new SpecV model builds on the original's "ultimate supercar that anyone can enjoy driving anywhere, at anytime" philosophy - taking it to an entirely new level of "oneness between man and machine." The SpecV model includes unique body, interior and performance equipment and modifications, raising the GT-R's unmatched performance to even higher levels. The GT-R SpecV's new exterior features include a carbon fiber rear spoiler, a carbon fiber grille, and carbon fiber brake ducts. The SpecV is available exclusively in Ultimate Black Opal (RP) body color. Inside, the SpecV's unique two-seat interior (non-SpecV GT-R models also include a two-place rear seat) offers special Recaro carbon fiber bucket seats, while carbon fiber insets embellish the rear center storage box, instrument panel and other trim areas. Performance is enhanced with a new high gear boost control device, which momentarily increases boost of the engine's twin turbochargers for greater torque in the intermediate-to-high speed ranges to provide a more powerful feeling of acceleration, while also allowing the engine to operate at a lower speed for improved fuel economy. Other modifications include a titanium-coated exhaust system and carbon-ceramic brakes that provide powerful stopping performance. The GT-R SpecV is also equipped with lightweight, racing-style forged aluminum wheels that were developed for this model and have been sold by Nissan Motorsports International (NISMO) since September 2008. The lighter unsprung weight provided by the new wheels, together with the enhanced braking capability, an exclusive suspension and high-grip tires, combine to deliver the SpecV's exceptional performance. The SpecV will be sold at the following seven dealer outlets, each of which is staffed by mechanics with special GT-R SpecV training and who are knowledgeable of racing circuit driving.



wow what a nice car cool ride
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09
for a spec V it better come with some bigger turbos, the bigger the better!!! btw thos rims r soo sick, they would nice on my s13 better then the GTR ;p lol
4130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ATL
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
lol at people who bought the orginals
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

chungy8 wrote:

Just by lookin at the car itself nth special exactly the same as GTR35...

but lookin at the performance... WATCH OUT 911 TURBO!!!!

HAHA.....


The Nissan GTR already destroys the 911 turbo.
683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Xx_ItsAngelo_xX wrote:

for a spec V it better come with some bigger turbos, the bigger the better!!! btw thos rims r soo sick, they would nice on my s13 better then the GTR ;p lol


Nope the same turbos. Carbon ceramic brakes, weight reduction with carbon fiber and rear seat delete, suspension tuning and upgrade, overboost button and lighter rims. That is all I can think of.
Posted 1/12/09

veyron1001 wrote:


Xx_ItsAngelo_xX wrote:

for a spec V it better come with some bigger turbos, the bigger the better!!! btw thos rims r soo sick, they would nice on my s13 better then the GTR ;p lol


Nope the same turbos. Carbon ceramic brakes, weight reduction with carbon fiber and rear seat delete, suspension tuning and upgrade, overboost button and lighter rims. That is all I can think of.


meh, thats all i should just stay with the none- spec V. if not much is changing. not worth all that extra money. and im guessing its coming already NISMO tuned ready
16455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ダバオ国際空港 - DIA [DV...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
looks awesome...how much hp & torque is in the GT-R V?
Posted 1/12/09

veyron1001 wrote:


chungy8 wrote:

Just by lookin at the car itself nth special exactly the same as GTR35...

but lookin at the performance... WATCH OUT 911 TURBO!!!!

HAHA.....


The Nissan GTR already destroys the 911 turbo.



Destroyin is being tooo easy on 911 turbo....

I want SPEC - V to make them eat more dust... I got an idea...

everytime u see a 911 turbo just point and laugh
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09

chungy8 wrote:


veyron1001 wrote:


chungy8 wrote:

Just by lookin at the car itself nth special exactly the same as GTR35...

but lookin at the performance... WATCH OUT 911 TURBO!!!!

HAHA.....


The Nissan GTR already destroys the 911 turbo.



Destroyin is being tooo easy on 911 turbo....

I want SPEC - V to make them eat more dust... I got an idea...

everytime u see a 911 turbo just point and laugh


Until the 911 turbo flies past you. Whose laughing now?

The 911-t is still a badass car.


RPMD_4G63 wrote:

looks awesome...how much hp & torque is in the GT-R V?


It'll be quite similar to the 2008 version but will feature a boost scrambler button, as seen on the MCR GT-R.
Posted 1/12/09
don't get me wrong porsche has some gd cars but for that money i can think of other better cars to buy

eg, GTR35...

u can get a very high spec GTR35 roughly £60,000, i am pretty sure porsche 911 turbo is more than that
Posted 1/12/09
GTR Spec V packs about 520 horses...but I'm not sure its just a rumor maybe it has more than 520.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.