First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
ITT YOU TELL ME A STORY
56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:


Deviance wrote:

First.


TERRIBLE STORY. NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT


LMFAO
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09

HitsuToushi wrote:

Time for more plagiarism! Just gotta think of one that you wont knnow of.


GOOD LUCK FOOLING ME BRO


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i stick my penis in a woman's vagina this is an epic story.


I'M NOT A FAN OF FANTASY STORIES, BUT YOURS WASNT BAD
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Kenshin1986 wrote:

i stick my penis in a woman's vagina this is an epic story.


A story of Epic Fail?
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

HitsuToushi wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i stick my penis in a woman's vagina this is an epic story.


stories with pictures are best.


u first
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Mikedabear wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i stick my penis in a woman's vagina this is an epic story.


A story of Epic Fail?


having sex is epic fail?

u sir need help.
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i stick my penis in a woman's vagina this is an epic story.


A story of Epic Fail?


having sex is epic fail?

u sir need help.


lol not all sex is epic, ask your girl, she'll tell you all about it
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away clark kent was trying to get the ring to mordor so he could destroy it and the munchkins would never have to fear the wicked witch of the west and he could get back to Kansas. However his plane got attacked by terrorists with snakes and he had to change into his alter ego Wolverine in order to stop the Jokers rampage. On the way he fell in love with a married cowboy and they married and had a mentally impaired child named Forest who thought that life was like a box of chocolates. the end
56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
one day a kid is born it was so ugly, doctor says "if it flys its a bat" 2 months later, in the news paper comes out, child/bat dies from an exterminater, judge still trying to figure out what to charge him with, murder, or animal cruelty O.o wtf
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Mikedabear wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i stick my penis in a woman's vagina this is an epic story.


A story of Epic Fail?


having sex is epic fail?

u sir need help.


lol not all sex is epic, ask your girl, she'll tell you all about it


she said i am teh awesome.

47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
There was a lone girl who survived through life little by little with her father dead and her mother dying...everyone around her just dies or suddenly "disappears" but soon she was told by a fallen angel that she was a shinigami brought up as a human to understand them and develop better skills to well take away their souls. She refused at first denying it and in the end was brought to the other side where this fallen angel states that he was her brother. In the end she decided to believe that she was a shinigami and questioned him why she was the one sent to live in the real world as well as why people around her ended up dying or killing themselves. He answered bluntly, "Because you are death, thus being around death will eventually influence you. It's like madness...it's contagious." She lived a whole like in lies nothing but lies. "Humans are weak, their emotions are what is taking them down. There imperfectness is breaking their relationships with others."

But the girl shouted, "If they were all perfect then the world they live in now will be boring as! Being unique is a good merit! You idiot shinigami!"
"Brain washed." he simple put it.
"HA! Then go beat in hell im out of here!"

THE END. ><" wasnt bothered continuing
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
mmmm pasta
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:

YOU TELL ME A STORY IN THE THREAD

BEST STORY WINS!!!!


Just a little something.


Also.

1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:

i stick my penis in a woman's vagina this is an epic story.


A story of Epic Fail?


having sex is epic fail?

u sir need help.


lol not all sex is epic, ask your girl, she'll tell you all about it


she said i am teh awesome.



Does she also run on four D batteries?
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Neukuhn wrote:

one day a kid is born it was so ugly, doctor says "if it flys its a bat" 2 months later, in the news paper comes out, child/bat dies from an exterminater, judge still trying to figure out what to charge him with, murder, or animal cruelty O.o wtf


HOW CUM UR STILL ALIVEZ?
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

artgeek707 wrote:

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away clark kent was trying to get the ring to mordor so he could destroy it and the munchkins would never have to fear the wicked witch of the west and he could get back to Kansas. However his plane got attacked by terrorists with snakes and he had to change into his alter ego Wolverine in order to stop the Jokers rampage. On the way he fell in love with a married cowboy and they married and had a mentally impaired child named Forest who's thought that life was like a box of chocolates. the end


YU DIDN'T SAY HOW THE 2 MEN HAD A BABY. DAT'S A BIG HOLE IN YOUR STOY




Neukuhn wrote:

one day a kid is born it was so ugly, doctor says "if it flys its a bat" 2 months later, in the news paper comes out, child/bat dies from an exterminater, judge still trying to figure out what to charge him with, murder, or animal cruelty O.o wtf


I DIDN'T FEEL ABSORBED IN YOUR STORY
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

monkeyzamm wrote:

mmmm pasta


mmm monkeyz
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.