First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
On The Hottest Guys To Ever Grace The Planet
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
I am making a list of guys, celebs specifically, who may be considered The Hottest Guys To Ever Grace The Planet.

I need help. Please put down your hot celebs. I will delete non-hot celebs in this thread. Haha.

POST PICS FOR EVIDENCE.

Some of those already in my list are of course:
Brad Pitt
Geaorge Clooney
Keanu Reeves


others are
Ryan Gosling


John Cusack
Jun Matsumoto

and more...

WHO IS/ARE PART OF YOUR LIST?
Posted 1/9/09
DBSK
Lee Jun Ki
Kim Hye Sung
Yamapi
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

littlesusie wrote:

Geaorge Clooney


THIS!! NOTHING IS HOTTER THAN CLASS!!
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
Your never going to get on the hottest guy to ever grace the planet.
You will be lucky if you get on the hottest guy to ever grace a toilet.

^He is homosexual.
Just look at the lip gloss and eyebrows.
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
oh and if you've got pics post em
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:


littlesusie wrote:

Geaorge Clooney


THIS!! NOTHING IS HOTTER THAN CLASS!!


who's CLASS?
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
George Clooney is a CLASSIC kind of handsome. of course that's because he's old. and gorgeous. Duh.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Jun Matsumoto? U gotta be kidding

Charles Shaughnessy
George Clooney
Brad Pitt

And all those dead guys
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Your never going to get on the hottest guy to ever grace the planet.
You will be lucky if you get on the hottest guy to ever grace a toilet.

^He is homosexual.
Just look at the lip gloss and eyebrows.


yeah well i've thought about the possibility of that being true but he's gorgeous anyway so what?
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Jun Matsumoto? U gotta be kidding

Charles Shaughnessy
George Clooney
Brad Pitt

And all those dead guys :P


i do hope he doesn't read stuff like this. he's BEAUTIFUL. is he not? that's the female equivalent for guy gorgeous. or gay. i don't care.
Posted 1/9/09

littlesusie wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Your never going to get on the hottest guy to ever grace the planet.
You will be lucky if you get on the hottest guy to ever grace a toilet.

^He is homosexual.
Just look at the lip gloss and eyebrows.


yeah well i've thought about the possibility of that being true but he's gorgeous anyway so what?

He looks like an azn version of that ugly one from the jonas brothers.
Since he is azn, the homo rating is doubled.
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Michael Jordan will always have a place in my heart, he makes a blad head and hanes underwear look great
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


littlesusie wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Your never going to get on the hottest guy to ever grace the planet.
You will be lucky if you get on the hottest guy to ever grace a toilet.

^He is homosexual.
Just look at the lip gloss and eyebrows.


yeah well i've thought about the possibility of that being true but he's gorgeous anyway so what?

He looks like an azn version of that ugly one from the jonas brothers.
Since he is azn, the homo rating is doubled.


he does look like Joe, the lead (was that?), which means he looks gay too. But the jonas brothers suck big-time (teeny-bopper dipshits) and that triples joe's gayness factor.
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

littlesusie wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:

Jun Matsumoto? U gotta be kidding

Charles Shaughnessy
George Clooney
Brad Pitt

And all those dead guys :P


i do hope he doesn't read stuff like this. he's BEAUTIFUL. is he not? that's the female equivalent for guy gorgeous. or gay. i don't care.


He's not beautiful. Ewww. He's like uglier than Nick Jonas. He looks a bit like an alien. Let him read this. Haha its just criticism of his looks not acting. Not like I care about these sort of things
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


littlesusie wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Your never going to get on the hottest guy to ever grace the planet.
You will be lucky if you get on the hottest guy to ever grace a toilet.

^He is homosexual.
Just look at the lip gloss and eyebrows.


yeah well i've thought about the possibility of that being true but he's gorgeous anyway so what?

He looks like an azn version of that ugly one from the jonas brothers.
Since he is azn, the homo rating is doubled.


AHAHAHAHA!!!! Ur so mean but u make me laugh. I gotta agree tho
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.