First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
anyathesix Tutorials :D
Student
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Hi! Thanks for the help..
It really works for me...

Here's some of my work

I made this banner for my group!

9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Eunice45805 wrote:


Hi! Thanks for the help..
It really works for me...

Here's some of my work

I made this banner for my group!



very goo neh ^3^
it will be more better if you add stroke on your text >_o
Student
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

anyathesix wrote:



5th TUT book bind effect:


past TUT:



comments? your own outcome? suggestion?
feel free to post in here :]


how do we drag?
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

dong_nhi228 wrote:


anyathesix wrote:



5th TUT book bind effect:


past TUT:



comments? your own outcome? suggestion?
feel free to post in here :]


how do we drag?


well to drag an image use move tool, it's located in the topest toolbar on the left,
then choose the image you want to drag, hold click on it and locate it on the image
you want to :]
Student
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

anyathesix wrote:


dong_nhi228 wrote:


anyathesix wrote:



5th TUT book bind effect:


past TUT:



comments? your own outcome? suggestion?
feel free to post in here :]


how do we drag?


well to drag an image use move tool, it's located in the topest toolbar on the left,
then choose the image you want to drag, hold click on it and locate it on the image
you want to :]


HELP
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

dong_nhi228 wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


dong_nhi228 wrote:


anyathesix wrote:



5th TUT book bind effect:


past TUT:



comments? your own outcome? suggestion?
feel free to post in here :]


how do we drag?


well to drag an image use move tool, it's located in the topest toolbar on the left,
then choose the image you want to drag, hold click on it and locate it on the image
you want to :]


HELP



Student
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

anyathesix wrote:


dong_nhi228 wrote:


anyathesix wrote:


dong_nhi228 wrote:


anyathesix wrote:



5th TUT book bind effect:


past TUT:



comments? your own outcome? suggestion?
feel free to post in here :]


how do we drag?


well to drag an image use move tool, it's located in the topest toolbar on the left,
then choose the image you want to drag, hold click on it and locate it on the image
you want to :]


HELP





thx me get it now
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09


your welcome :]
Student
2908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

anyathesix wrote:


Eunice45805 wrote:


Hi! Thanks for the help..
It really works for me...

Here's some of my work

I made this banner for my group!



very goo neh ^3^
it will be more better if you add stroke on your text >_o


Thanks for the advice....I'll do my best!!! ^_^

Student
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

KuKiEsSeE wrote:

this is awesome..
thanks!! ive learned a lot
i really like txt message quote
and here's my "simple animation txt msg quote"




can you tell me how did you do it ^^
I'm really in a slump in doing my chara nari animation
Student
28697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shibusen Academy!...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

anyathesix wrote:



5th TUT book bind effect:


past TUT:



comments? your own outcome? suggestion?
feel free to post in here :]



ummmm im srry but how do u make 2 pics come out at the same time? >_<
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/09


ohh click file>open, then click the 1st image,
after that click file>open again and pick the 2nd image ;D
Student
28697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shibusen Academy!...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

anyathesix wrote:



ohh click file>open, then click the 1st image,
after that click file>open again and pick the 2nd image ;D



ah but when i do that it opens as a whole new image >_<

9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

qtxchunsa09 wrote:


anyathesix wrote:



ohh click file>open, then click the 1st image,
after that click file>open again and pick the 2nd image ;D



ah but when i do that it opens as a whole new image >_<



maybe you click "new"
Student
28697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shibusen Academy!...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

anyathesix wrote:


qtxchunsa09 wrote:


anyathesix wrote:



ohh click file>open, then click the 1st image,
after that click file>open again and pick the 2nd image ;D



ah but when i do that it opens as a whole new image >_<



maybe you click "new"


wat do i click after new? and im really srry for asking >_<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.