First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply R e q u e s t: A v a t a r
Member
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 3/12/09 , edited 3/13/09
Text: MewmewLove
New Background: Yeahh ^-^ Can yooh make it yellow and green? >o<;
Anything else?: Some brushes and the name Yumi-Chan on a corner (:
Pica Uploaded : Yupp<3
Picture:


And



Done:Miyuxkanata
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/09


HERE YUYU-TAN! Sorry if it might look ugly.....if you want any changes, say so....

Member
12185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in euro...
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09
Text: dearVdevil
New Background: um ok
Anything else?: um anything tat can fit
Pica Uploaded : Yes
Member
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09
I wanna request sumthin for my friend<33

Text: xStrawberriie
New Background: Mkay (: Blue plzz ^-^
Anything else?: Hearts and brushes that look cute (: And Rawr on the corner
Pica Uploaded : Mhm (:
Picture:

Can yooh use this pic fer backround o-o; make it like.. my current one o-o; just different pics o-o; And text font o_o;



And this (:



Moderator : Miyuxkanata plox (:
4177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

dearVdevil wrote:

Text: dearVdevil
New Background: um ok
Anything else?: um anything tat can fit
Pica Uploaded : Yes


DONE !

i'm a new mod here . >.< hope ye like it . if you want any changes just tell me nya ?

156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/09 , edited 3/13/09

MewmewLove wrote:

I wanna request sumthin for my friend<33

Text: xStrawberriie
New Background: Mkay (: Blue plzz ^-^
Anything else?: Hearts and brushes that look cute (: And Rawr on the corner
Pica Uploaded : Mhm (:
Picture:

Can yooh use this pic fer backround o-o; make it like.. my current one o-o; just different pics o-o; And text font o_o;



And this (:



Moderator : Miyuxkanata plox (:


so you want me to use the second one as the background, or the first one O3O
Member
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

Miyuxkanata wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:

I wanna request sumthin for my friend<33

Text: xStrawberriie
New Background: Mkay (: Blue plzz ^-^
Anything else?: Hearts and brushes that look cute (: And Rawr on the corner
Pica Uploaded : Mhm (:
Picture:

Can yooh use this pic fer backround o-o; make it like.. my current one o-o; just different pics o-o; And text font o_o;



And this (:



Moderator : Miyuxkanata plox (:


so you want me to use the second one as the background, or the first one O3O


The first one (: thanks, Miyuu-chii<3
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

MewmewLove wrote:


Miyuxkanata wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:

I wanna request sumthin for my friend<33

Text: xStrawberriie
New Background: Mkay (: Blue plzz ^-^
Anything else?: Hearts and brushes that look cute (: And Rawr on the corner
Pica Uploaded : Mhm (:
Picture:

Can yooh use this pic fer backround o-o; make it like.. my current one o-o; just different pics o-o; And text font o_o;



And this (:



Moderator : Miyuxkanata plox (:


so you want me to use the second one as the background, or the first one O3O


The first one (: thanks, Miyuu-chii<3


and for the second one, do you want me to use kaito or kaiko?
Member
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

Miyuxkanata wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:


Miyuxkanata wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:

I wanna request sumthin for my friend<33

Text: xStrawberriie
New Background: Mkay (: Blue plzz ^-^
Anything else?: Hearts and brushes that look cute (: And Rawr on the corner
Pica Uploaded : Mhm (:
Picture:

Can yooh use this pic fer backround o-o; make it like.. my current one o-o; just different pics o-o; And text font o_o;



And this (:



Moderator : Miyuxkanata plox (:


so you want me to use the second one as the background, or the first one O3O


The first one (: thanks, Miyuu-chii<3


and for the second one, do you want me to use kaito or kaiko?


can yooh use both?
Member
12185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere in euro...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

madlybloomingprincess wrote:


dearVdevil wrote:

Text: dearVdevil
New Background: um ok
Anything else?: um anything tat can fit
Pica Uploaded : Yes


DONE !

i'm a new mod here . >.< hope ye like it . if you want any changes just tell me nya ?



thankx so much i like!!!
9934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

koneko18 wrote:

Text: koneko-chan
New Background: yes
Anything else?: just make it kawaii
Pica Uploaded : yes^^
Picture:

Moderator Request: anyathesix


here you go, sorry it's so late T^T
Member
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Himitsu! jk^^ jus...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

anyathesix wrote:


koneko18 wrote:

Text: koneko-chan
New Background: yes
Anything else?: just make it kawaii
Pica Uploaded : yes^^
Picture:

Moderator Request: anyathesix


here you go, sorry it's so late T^T


that's okay, i like it x3
Member
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 3/17/09 , edited 3/21/09
Text:brass123,Ruki-chan
New Background:ok
Anything else?:cute stuff and a beam
Pica Uploaded :yeah
Picture:
Moderator Request:x_Twilight_x

A L I CE
Posted 3/18/09
Text: prettisnow
New Background: yes
Anything else?: extra brushes and make it look nice, NO BINDING, DONT ADD BEAM, no mirror, no scanline
and the rest u can do anything with it
SIZE: thin and tell
Pica Uploaded : yes
Picture:
the brown and yello hair girl, make it as cute as possible
5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/09


Here you Go:

(I made 2 versions =] )

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.