First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Asu No Yoichi!
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

maxxxx4 wrote:


bunag1 wrote:

is on cr?


im uploading episode 1


have you read the news? -_-' you are not allowed to upload anymore anime on CR anymore.

and OP, the first ep was very funny so imo it looks very promising
4438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

darkoff wrote:


maxxxx4 wrote:


bunag1 wrote:

is on cr?


im uploading episode 1


have you read the news? -_-' you are not allowed to upload anymore anime on CR anymore.

and OP, the first ep was very funny so imo it looks very promising


i thought so.. and i really dont wanna watch anime in other sites any more. =/ im kinda supporting shinji and cr. maybe we can get hime to upload the anime? XD
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

bunag1 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


maxxxx4 wrote:


bunag1 wrote:

is on cr?


im uploading episode 1


have you read the news? -_-' you are not allowed to upload anymore anime on CR anymore.

and OP, the first ep was very funny so imo it looks very promising


i thought so.. and i really dont wanna watch anime in other sites any more. =/ im kinda supporting shinji and cr. maybe we can get hime to upload the anime? XD


Nope, not possible, if you've been reading the News you would know why. So now gogo and read the rules so you know what's going on ;P
4438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

darkoff wrote:


bunag1 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


maxxxx4 wrote:


bunag1 wrote:

is on cr?


im uploading episode 1


have you read the news? -_-' you are not allowed to upload anymore anime on CR anymore.

and OP, the first ep was very funny so imo it looks very promising


i thought so.. and i really dont wanna watch anime in other sites any more. =/ im kinda supporting shinji and cr. maybe we can get hime to upload the anime? XD


Nope, not possible, if you've been reading the News you would know why. So now gogo and read the rules so you know what's going on ;P


i shall!! i dont wanna be a newbie so i shall read! thanks ^^
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

bunag1 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bunag1 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


maxxxx4 wrote:


bunag1 wrote:

is on cr?


im uploading episode 1


have you read the news? -_-' you are not allowed to upload anymore anime on CR anymore.

and OP, the first ep was very funny so imo it looks very promising


i thought so.. and i really dont wanna watch anime in other sites any more. =/ im kinda supporting shinji and cr. maybe we can get hime to upload the anime? XD


Nope, not possible, if you've been reading the News you would know why. So now gogo and read the rules so you know what's going on ;P


i shall!! i dont wanna be a newbie so i shall read! thanks ^^


Can even link some of it to you if you want, but after that you have to go on your own!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-420985/The-Crunchyroll-Revolution.html
4438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

darkoff wrote:


bunag1 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bunag1 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


maxxxx4 wrote:


bunag1 wrote:

is on cr?


im uploading episode 1


have you read the news? -_-' you are not allowed to upload anymore anime on CR anymore.

and OP, the first ep was very funny so imo it looks very promising


i thought so.. and i really dont wanna watch anime in other sites any more. =/ im kinda supporting shinji and cr. maybe we can get hime to upload the anime? XD


Nope, not possible, if you've been reading the News you would know why. So now gogo and read the rules so you know what's going on ;P


i shall!! i dont wanna be a newbie so i shall read! thanks ^^


Can even link some of it to you if you want, but after that you have to go on your own!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-420985/The-Crunchyroll-Revolution.html


thannnks. ^^ but know where to look.
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

bunag1 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


bunag1 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


maxxxx4 wrote:


bunag1 wrote:

is on cr?


im uploading episode 1


have you read the news? -_-' you are not allowed to upload anymore anime on CR anymore.

and OP, the first ep was very funny so imo it looks very promising


i thought so.. and i really dont wanna watch anime in other sites any more. =/ im kinda supporting shinji and cr. maybe we can get hime to upload the anime? XD


Nope, not possible, if you've been reading the News you would know why. So now gogo and read the rules so you know what's going on ;P


i shall!! i dont wanna be a newbie so i shall read! thanks ^^



i found this very ironic
4438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
At first, I thought that it was an ecchi anime,, but then it FANTASTIc or at least decent to watch.
There may or may not be ecchi...
24529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Calgary, Alberta
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

maxxxx4 wrote:


bunag1 wrote:

is on cr?


im uploading episode 1


u can't uplaod it CR won't allow it on
Posted 1/10/09
sounds like harem.
not that interesting -_- i only watch anime that sounds exciting, or has been recommended by someone reliable. i guess Death Note is one anime which had a good description, but i can find lots better with the story.
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
i watched it. It kinda reminds me of Kenichi<-- if i spelled that right(so yeah cool anime)

kurokami seems better than this though
4440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / solon
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
i love it but i read the manga before it came out it follow's the manga well actualy it add's more and better scene's lol



748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
First ep was great
19498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Use your imaginat...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

johnny12833 wrote:

i love it but i read the manga before it came out it follow's the manga well actualy it add's more and better scene's lol










doesnt fit the quote bo x.... o_0
lol

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.