First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Oricon Surveys
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
here are some of the many surverys that Oricon does every year(:
Best Face[Wed, September 12, 2007]

Beautiful Skin[Thu, February 14, 2008]

Ideal Women[Tue, September 30, 2008]

Most Stylish Hair[Tue, April 17, 2007]

who do you want as your girlfriend?[Thu, December 6, 2007]

Fresh Star Ranking[Thu, July 5, 2007]

fashion leaders[Tue, October 16, 2007]

2008 MTV Student Voice Awards[Thu, August 28, 2008]

2007 MTV Student Voice Awards[Thu, August 30, 2007]

Credits to Tokyograph and J-pop Love
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
those are a lot
is that a magazine i don't really know any asian magazine's only an-an
do you know if i can get any asian magazine's in english
(like cosmo you can get it in any language)
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

sinnerinheaven wrote:

those are a lot
is that a magazine i don't really know any asian magazine's only an-an
do you know if i can get any asian magazine's in english
(like cosmo you can get it in any language)

well there are alot of japanese magazines.
ViVi,PINKY,SCawaii,Non-No,RAY,Spring etc.. and no i dont think any translate it in english.
those magazines also disturbute in chinese,korean and stuff but no english.

6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

happipplrock wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:

those are a lot
is that a magazine i don't really know any asian magazine's only an-an
do you know if i can get any asian magazine's in english
(like cosmo you can get it in any language)

well there are alot of japanese magazines.
ViVi,PINKY,SCawaii,Non-No,RAY,Spring etc.. and no i dont think any translate it in english.
those magazines also disturbute in chinese,korean and stuff but no english.



damn that's too bad i'm currently learning japanese but i'm still not that good at it
korean is just to hard to learn oh well thanks for letting me know
i guess i will need to do my best @ japanese
do you know if any of those are sell outside asia
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

sinnerinheaven wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:

those are a lot
is that a magazine i don't really know any asian magazine's only an-an
do you know if i can get any asian magazine's in english
(like cosmo you can get it in any language)

well there are alot of japanese magazines.
ViVi,PINKY,SCawaii,Non-No,RAY,Spring etc.. and no i dont think any translate it in english.
those magazines also disturbute in chinese,korean and stuff but no english.



damn that's too bad i'm currently learning japanese but i'm still not that good at it
korean is just to hard to learn oh well thanks for letting me know
i guess i will need to do my best @ japanese
do you know if any of those are sell outside asia

yeah you can get a subscription for them but its pricey
like 24 dollars and up a volume. or just dl the e-book and its for free
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

happipplrock wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


sinnerinheaven wrote:

those are a lot
is that a magazine i don't really know any asian magazine's only an-an
do you know if i can get any asian magazine's in english
(like cosmo you can get it in any language)

well there are alot of japanese magazines.
ViVi,PINKY,SCawaii,Non-No,RAY,Spring etc.. and no i dont think any translate it in english.
those magazines also disturbute in chinese,korean and stuff but no english.



damn that's too bad i'm currently learning japanese but i'm still not that good at it
korean is just to hard to learn oh well thanks for letting me know
i guess i will need to do my best @ japanese
do you know if any of those are sell outside asia

yeah you can get a subscription for them but its pricey
like 24 dollars and up a volume. or just dl the e-book and its for free


thanks for letting me know
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
currently trying...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
i see.............
hmmm, koizora the best movie?????
i understand why, but still why?!!!

somebody want erika sawajiri to be his girlfriend???
that must be m type of man, hehehehe~
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
haha, NO MAKI in all the lists. Totally different from CR. They're sick of her alr. HAHA
173431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
how did u get these list?
173431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:

haha, NO MAKI in all the lists. Totally different from CR. They're sick of her alr. HAHA


coz maki is ONLY popular in CR, not in japan itself
173431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
NANA is the best comic!!!!!!!!!!!!
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

summerbeat wrote:

how did u get these list?

i wrote it in the credits(:
and in magazines
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/09

happipplrock wrote:

here are some of the many surverys that Oricon does every year(:
Best Face[Wed, September 12, 2007]

Beautiful Skin[Thu, February 14, 2008]

Ideal Women[Tue, September 30, 2008]

Most Stylish Hair[Tue, April 17, 2007]

who do you want as your girlfriend?[Thu, December 6, 2007]

Fresh Star Ranking[Thu, July 5, 2007]

fashion leaders[Tue, October 16, 2007]

2008 MTV Student Voice Awards[Thu, August 28, 2008]

2007 MTV Student Voice Awards[Thu, August 30, 2007]

Credits to Tokyograph and J-pop Love


ammmmmm may i ask wer did u get that result of oricon???
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/19/09

summerbeat wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:

haha, NO MAKI in all the lists. Totally different from CR. They're sick of her alr. HAHA


coz maki is ONLY popular in CR, not in japan itself

3217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / An ephemeral world
Offline
Posted 4/12/09
I am always amazed by oricon...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.