First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
white Album
6588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ~Behind you~
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
watched the first episode of it and i think that it'll be a promising anime.
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
whats it about?
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:

I can't wait until this gets interesting. And for everyone saying they're not watching it just because of the first episode, come on! Don't drop an anime just because it has a confusing first episode. It'll probably be really good. There's not much almost-all-about-romance anime series nowadays, so I'll watch anything with romance. And love-triangles.




xstarlesskyx wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


xstarlesskyx wrote:

oh i watched the first episode well thats the only episode out yet...this anime is on animeseason...its good but kind of weird i dont know its just silent....thats the only weird thing about it but yea im looking forward to it!


it's kinda like true tears in a way ..yeah ?


oh i havent seen true tears...i'll probably watch that.



!@!#*&%$*&@$%*! watch. it. right. now.


Seriously. Right now.



did u watch true tears ?who did u like from the characters ?


Yea, it's one of my favorite animes of all time. And NOE FTW!!! I hated Hiromi



both heromi and noe were awesome characters(i liked both ) but i was attracted to aiko (dunno why )though i know she's not as innocent as noe and made mistakes more than heromi ..she didn't a have a big part in the show still i liked her for her decisions at the end ..i thought that she was struggling to get to the mix with heromi and noe and be honest to both guys a bout her feelings but hurted both herself and nabuse in the process of doing so ..i felt bad for her and her bf and i was glad they got back together ..they lived in a world full of pain and hurt beacuse of an unrequited love ,they both scrifised so much (aiko for shin and nabuse for aiko)aiko wanted to give herself to shin and nabuse stuck with her i was intersted in the aiko,nabuse,shin love triangle (tragic)..i wasn't rlly rooting for anyone..heromi is the girl shin likes and noe is his brain ..she's the one who got the best of him ..heromi is a tragic character so i don't blame her for being selfish at all .both heromi and aiko do act bitchy sometimes but's it's due to thier tragic curcomstances ..why do so many ppl dislike both characters anyway ?thier just hurt ..heromie is miserable and aiko is depressed and desperate.i like and cared for all the characters but i felt for noeTT (she suffered so much)why torture her like this?it upsets me ,she can't stand the pain unlike her heromi and aiko .they've been living in pain all thier life's heromi because of the lie and aiko because of her feelings thier use to it ...




Well even though Noe was my favorite, I also liked Aiko. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like her. She was just confused and a really good friend. And yea yea, Hiromi had a sad past, but I just feel that Noe was put through a lot more pain. And then, after being ditched by Shin, her brother leaves her after telling her that he loves her! Why did she have a sad ending?



And about people saying that White Album will have a School Days ending, why do you say that? It's a little annoying how every time there's a new love triangle anime with a lot of drama in it, people automatically assume that it'll end like School Days. If I'm not mistaken, unlike School Days, the White Album visual novel have no violence whatsoever in it (killing, that is). School Days had a gorey ending because the visual novel was supposed to be violent. I mean yea, there was a few endings that had him choose both Sekai AND Kotonoha, but all the others were completely blood filled. The White Album visual novel, and some other animes that people assume will end like School Days, don't have bloody and violent outcomes, so I don't see why they would take an anime without violence and randomly just throw in a 'someone gets stabbed' ending. See what I mean?
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09

kookoo14 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:

I can't wait until this gets interesting. And for everyone saying they're not watching it just because of the first episode, come on! Don't drop an anime just because it has a confusing first episode. It'll probably be really good. There's not much almost-all-about-romance anime series nowadays, so I'll watch anything with romance. And love-triangles.




xstarlesskyx wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


xstarlesskyx wrote:

oh i watched the first episode well thats the only episode out yet...this anime is on animeseason...its good but kind of weird i dont know its just silent....thats the only weird thing about it but yea im looking forward to it!


it's kinda like true tears in a way ..yeah ?


oh i havent seen true tears...i'll probably watch that.



!@!#*&%$*&@$%*! watch. it. right. now.


Seriously. Right now.



did u watch true tears ?who did u like from the characters ?


Yea, it's one of my favorite animes of all time. And NOE FTW!!! I hated Hiromi



both heromi and noe were awesome characters(i liked both ) but i was attracted to aiko (dunno why )though i know she's not as innocent as noe and made mistakes more than heromi ..she didn't a have a big part in the show still i liked her for her decisions at the end ..i thought that she was struggling to get to the mix with heromi and noe and be honest to both guys a bout her feelings but hurted both herself and nabuse in the process of doing so ..i felt bad for her and her bf and i was glad they got back together ..they lived in a world full of pain and hurt beacuse of an unrequited love ,they both scrifised so much (aiko for shin and nabuse for aiko)aiko wanted to give herself to shin and nabuse stuck with her i was intersted in the aiko,nabuse,shin love triangle (tragic)..i wasn't rlly rooting for anyone..heromi is the girl shin likes and noe is his brain ..she's the one who got the best of him ..heromi is a tragic character so i don't blame her for being selfish at all .both heromi and aiko do act bitchy sometimes but's it's due to thier tragic curcomstances ..why do so many ppl dislike both characters anyway ?thier just hurt ..heromie is miserable and aiko is depressed and desperate.i like and cared for all the characters but i felt for noeTT (she suffered so much)why torture her like this?it upsets me ,she can't stand the pain unlike her heromi and aiko .they've been living in pain all thier life's heromi because of the lie and aiko because of her feelings thier use to it ...




Well even though Noe was my favorite, I also liked Aiko. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like her. She was just confused and a really good friend. And yea yea, Hiromi had a sad past, but I just feel that Noe was put through a lot more pain. And then, after being ditched by Shin, her brother leaves her after telling her that he loves her! Why did she have a sad ending?



And about people saying that White Album will have a School Days ending, why do you say that? It's a little annoying how every time there's a new love triangle anime with a lot of drama in it, people automatically assume that it'll end like School Days. If I'm not mistaken, unlike School Days, the White Album visual novel have no violence whatsoever in it (killing, that is). School Days had a gorey ending because the visual novel was supposed to be violent. I mean yea, there was a few endings that had him choose both Sekai AND Kotonoha, but all the others were completely blood filled. The White Album visual novel, and some other animes that people assume will end like School Days, don't have bloody and violent outcomes, so I don't see why they would take an anime without violence and randomly just throw in a 'someone gets stabbed' ending. See what I mean?


aiko is one of the the most tragic third harem girl in all anime history,she didn't even have a real chance at the happiness she wanted .she was desperatly in love with shin and i think she loved him the most too ..hence ..doing desperate things for shin .i didn't like it when shin told her he'd forget everything a bout the kiss ..poor girl ..she put all her feelings in there ..he shouid've told her he is dating noe and she's nabuse girl but telling her that the confession never took place is quite painful and massive amount of hurt (he crushed her)...i know some ppl say she deserave it but aiko didn't even ask him to date her ,she simply asked him to look at her as a rebound/comfort girl that he might come to like in the future ..i mean she scrifised so much for him (did u see how happy she was when he was laughing with nabuse at the shirne)she didn't care for her happiness as long as he's happy TT(when she kissed him ,she seems pretty passionate)..she cried at the end of ep 7 cuz she knew that she'll lose him as a friend and that he won't trust her the same.she hurted herself so much just like heromi did ...noe is the title of saddness she lost her gradma ,her love and her brother some ppl say she's crazy but i disagree noe is not crazy ..she's just been herself ...at least she got her tears and made friends ..so it's not rlly a lose for noe ..hope she can still be friends with shin though ........this soooooooo off topic

i duuno,the guy seems mean and rina want's to steal him from yuki ..it won't be as bad as school days but there's gonna be lots of twist i can tell u ..i notice that most of the romance animes which are adapted from games are often violent unlike the visual novel ones ...right ?
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:

I can't wait until this gets interesting. And for everyone saying they're not watching it just because of the first episode, come on! Don't drop an anime just because it has a confusing first episode. It'll probably be really good. There's not much almost-all-about-romance anime series nowadays, so I'll watch anything with romance. And love-triangles.




xstarlesskyx wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


xstarlesskyx wrote:

oh i watched the first episode well thats the only episode out yet...this anime is on animeseason...its good but kind of weird i dont know its just silent....thats the only weird thing about it but yea im looking forward to it!


it's kinda like true tears in a way ..yeah ?


oh i havent seen true tears...i'll probably watch that.



!@!#*&%$*&@$%*! watch. it. right. now.


Seriously. Right now.



did u watch true tears ?who did u like from the characters ?


Yea, it's one of my favorite animes of all time. And NOE FTW!!! I hated Hiromi



both heromi and noe were awesome characters(i liked both ) but i was attracted to aiko (dunno why )though i know she's not as innocent as noe and made mistakes more than heromi ..she didn't a have a big part in the show still i liked her for her decisions at the end ..i thought that she was struggling to get to the mix with heromi and noe and be honest to both guys a bout her feelings but hurted both herself and nabuse in the process of doing so ..i felt bad for her and her bf and i was glad they got back together ..they lived in a world full of pain and hurt beacuse of an unrequited love ,they both scrifised so much (aiko for shin and nabuse for aiko)aiko wanted to give herself to shin and nabuse stuck with her i was intersted in the aiko,nabuse,shin love triangle (tragic)..i wasn't rlly rooting for anyone..heromi is the girl shin likes and noe is his brain ..she's the one who got the best of him ..heromi is a tragic character so i don't blame her for being selfish at all .both heromi and aiko do act bitchy sometimes but's it's due to thier tragic curcomstances ..why do so many ppl dislike both characters anyway ?thier just hurt ..heromie is miserable and aiko is depressed and desperate.i like and cared for all the characters but i felt for noeTT (she suffered so much)why torture her like this?it upsets me ,she can't stand the pain unlike her heromi and aiko .they've been living in pain all thier life's heromi because of the lie and aiko because of her feelings thier use to it ...




Well even though Noe was my favorite, I also liked Aiko. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like her. She was just confused and a really good friend. And yea yea, Hiromi had a sad past, but I just feel that Noe was put through a lot more pain. And then, after being ditched by Shin, her brother leaves her after telling her that he loves her! Why did she have a sad ending?



And about people saying that White Album will have a School Days ending, why do you say that? It's a little annoying how every time there's a new love triangle anime with a lot of drama in it, people automatically assume that it'll end like School Days. If I'm not mistaken, unlike School Days, the White Album visual novel have no violence whatsoever in it (killing, that is). School Days had a gorey ending because the visual novel was supposed to be violent. I mean yea, there was a few endings that had him choose both Sekai AND Kotonoha, but all the others were completely blood filled. The White Album visual novel, and some other animes that people assume will end like School Days, don't have bloody and violent outcomes, so I don't see why they would take an anime without violence and randomly just throw in a 'someone gets stabbed' ending. See what I mean?


aiko is one of the the most tragic third harem girl in all anime history,she didn't even have a real chance at the happiness she wanted .she was desperatly in love with shin and i think she loved him the most too ..hence ..doing desperate things for shin .i didn't like it when shin told her he'd forget everything a bout the kiss ..poor girl ..she put all her feelings in there ..he shouid've told her he is dating noe and she's nabuse girl but telling her that the confession never took place is quite painful and massive amount of hurt (he crushed her)...i know some ppl say she deserave it but aiko didn't even ask him to date her ,she simply asked him to look at her as a rebound/comfort girl that he might come to like in the future ..i mean she scrifised so much for him (did u see how happy she was when he was laughing with nabuse at the shirne)she didn't care for her happiness as long as he's happy TT(when she kissed him ,she seems pretty passionate)..she cried at the end of ep 7 cuz she knew that she'll lose him as a friend and that he won't trust her the same.she hurted herself so much just like heromi did ...noe is the title of saddness she lost her gradma ,her love and her brother some ppl say she's crazy but i disagree noe is not crazy ..she's just been herself ...at least she got her tears and made friends ..so it's not rlly a lose for noe ..hope she can still be friends with shin though ........this soooooooo off topic

i duuno,the guy seems mean and rina want's to steal him from yuki ..it won't be as bad as school days but there's gonna be lots of twist i can tell u ..i notice that most of the romance animes which are adapted from games are often violent unlike the visual novel ones ...right ?




Well I think Aiko's story was sad, but she definately wasn't the one going through the most pain. I don't think she was in love with Shin, or she wouldn't have given up on him. I think she was just confused and wasn't sure who was right for her to be with (until the end when she chose Nobuse). I definately think Noe had the most painful part in the anime. She lost everyone close to her, and in the end, all she got was tears. Everyone thinks Hiromi deserved him just because they were childhood friends. It's annoying how all the childhood friends always end up together. It gets old. And everyone thought she deserved him the most just because she always acted depressed and sad. Noe was definately put through the most pain and deserved him the most.

But enough about True Tears. I hope that Yuki ends up with Toya. At first I thought that Rena was really cool. But now I'm not so sure. She could turn out to be a little backstabber-ish.

203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / London
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09
seems terrible, couldn't even finish the first episode
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
depends on the plot, i might watch it
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09

kookoo14 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


kookoo14 wrote:

I can't wait until this gets interesting. And for everyone saying they're not watching it just because of the first episode, come on! Don't drop an anime just because it has a confusing first episode. It'll probably be really good. There's not much almost-all-about-romance anime series nowadays, so I'll watch anything with romance. And love-triangles.




xstarlesskyx wrote:


foxy12 wrote:


xstarlesskyx wrote:

oh i watched the first episode well thats the only episode out yet...this anime is on animeseason...its good but kind of weird i dont know its just silent....thats the only weird thing about it but yea im looking forward to it!


it's kinda like true tears in a way ..yeah ?


oh i havent seen true tears...i'll probably watch that.



!@!#*&%$*&@$%*! watch. it. right. now.


Seriously. Right now.



did u watch true tears ?who did u like from the characters ?


Yea, it's one of my favorite animes of all time. And NOE FTW!!! I hated Hiromi



both heromi and noe were awesome characters(i liked both ) but i was attracted to aiko (dunno why )though i know she's not as innocent as noe and made mistakes more than heromi ..she didn't a have a big part in the show still i liked her for her decisions at the end ..i thought that she was struggling to get to the mix with heromi and noe and be honest to both guys a bout her feelings but hurted both herself and nabuse in the process of doing so ..i felt bad for her and her bf and i was glad they got back together ..they lived in a world full of pain and hurt beacuse of an unrequited love ,they both scrifised so much (aiko for shin and nabuse for aiko)aiko wanted to give herself to shin and nabuse stuck with her i was intersted in the aiko,nabuse,shin love triangle (tragic)..i wasn't rlly rooting for anyone..heromi is the girl shin likes and noe is his brain ..she's the one who got the best of him ..heromi is a tragic character so i don't blame her for being selfish at all .both heromi and aiko do act bitchy sometimes but's it's due to thier tragic curcomstances ..why do so many ppl dislike both characters anyway ?thier just hurt ..heromie is miserable and aiko is depressed and desperate.i like and cared for all the characters but i felt for noeTT (she suffered so much)why torture her like this?it upsets me ,she can't stand the pain unlike her heromi and aiko .they've been living in pain all thier life's heromi because of the lie and aiko because of her feelings thier use to it ...




Well even though Noe was my favorite, I also liked Aiko. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like her. She was just confused and a really good friend. And yea yea, Hiromi had a sad past, but I just feel that Noe was put through a lot more pain. And then, after being ditched by Shin, her brother leaves her after telling her that he loves her! Why did she have a sad ending?



And about people saying that White Album will have a School Days ending, why do you say that? It's a little annoying how every time there's a new love triangle anime with a lot of drama in it, people automatically assume that it'll end like School Days. If I'm not mistaken, unlike School Days, the White Album visual novel have no violence whatsoever in it (killing, that is). School Days had a gorey ending because the visual novel was supposed to be violent. I mean yea, there was a few endings that had him choose both Sekai AND Kotonoha, but all the others were completely blood filled. The White Album visual novel, and some other animes that people assume will end like School Days, don't have bloody and violent outcomes, so I don't see why they would take an anime without violence and randomly just throw in a 'someone gets stabbed' ending. See what I mean?


aiko is one of the the most tragic third harem girl in all anime history,she didn't even have a real chance at the happiness she wanted .she was desperatly in love with shin and i think she loved him the most too ..hence ..doing desperate things for shin .i didn't like it when shin told her he'd forget everything a bout the kiss ..poor girl ..she put all her feelings in there ..he shouid've told her he is dating noe and she's nabuse girl but telling her that the confession never took place is quite painful and massive amount of hurt (he crushed her)...i know some ppl say she deserave it but aiko didn't even ask him to date her ,she simply asked him to look at her as a rebound/comfort girl that he might come to like in the future ..i mean she scrifised so much for him (did u see how happy she was when he was laughing with nabuse at the shirne)she didn't care for her happiness as long as he's happy TT(when she kissed him ,she seems pretty passionate)..she cried at the end of ep 7 cuz she knew that she'll lose him as a friend and that he won't trust her the same.she hurted herself so much just like heromi did ...noe is the title of saddness she lost her gradma ,her love and her brother some ppl say she's crazy but i disagree noe is not crazy ..she's just been herself ...at least she got her tears and made friends ..so it's not rlly a lose for noe ..hope she can still be friends with shin though ........this soooooooo off topic

i duuno,the guy seems mean and rina want's to steal him from yuki ..it won't be as bad as school days but there's gonna be lots of twist i can tell u ..i notice that most of the romance animes which are adapted from games are often violent unlike the visual novel ones ...right ?




Well I think Aiko's story was sad, but she definately wasn't the one going through the most pain. I don't think she was in love with Shin, or she wouldn't have given up on him. I think she was just confused and wasn't sure who was right for her to be with (until the end when she chose Nobuse). I definately think Noe had the most painful part in the anime. She lost everyone close to her, and in the end, all she got was tears. Everyone thinks Hiromi deserved him just because they were childhood friends. It's annoying how all the childhood friends always end up together. It gets old. And everyone thought she deserved him the most just because she always acted depressed and sad. Noe was definately put through the most pain and deserved him the most.

But enough about True Tears. I hope that Yuki ends up with Toya. At first I thought that Rena was really cool. But now I'm not so sure. She could turn out to be a little backstabber-ish.



ok, maybe aiko didn't suffer as much as noe but i think she still did suffer a lot ,she hid her feelings from the guy she loved (her best friend)and no one knew how she felt(as far as i can see she lives on her own and doen't have many friends either so she feels kinda lonely) ,and she a greed to date his best friend for his sake.. all this time every mintue she spent with shen and nabuse was a lie ,do they even know her ?.if she didn't love shin ,she woudn't have offered herself and loses her deginity ,she woudn't have lowered herself to the point that she wanted to be a rebound/comfort girl ..the fact she that coudn't look at nabuse even though he's sweet shows that she was desperatly in love with shin to the point that she was willing to step a way from him and heromi..hence.. her desperate attemp at stealing a kiss from shin(she pulled a sekai move on shin).wanted to be loved back no matter what..if that not desperate love than i dunno what it is but i think she just conflicted (shin or nabuse)..it's sad ..as for noe-i 100% a gree with u ,she had the most painful part .heromi and aiko parts were trainwrecks but noe was just heartbreaking especially the whole incest thing ..this girl went through so much from episode 9 up to episode 13TT..i'm soooooooo pissed at the writers for screwing her like that .i like noe when she's happy and not sad..i wish if she didn't love shin .it only made her suffer a lot more than she already has (i understand ur point that noe didn't desearve that kind of treatment ..too much pain)the most painful line that she said was 'the world is full of painfull things i want to escape)but she gained something (shin's love )and i'm sure that shin won't forget noe and what she's done for him..aiko is the one who lost his frienship/his trust and he shut down soooooooo hard but he loved noe (u shouidn't be that upset a bout noe ) shin won't trust aiko the same but noe has a special place in his heart ..he's crazy in love with heromi ..think a bout it if he picked noe,what's going to happen to heromi ?at least noe has her friends and it's not like her brother is leaving forever ...
it's not a matter of who suffered the most..they all suffered so much in thier own ways if u ask me ..okay enough of that ...

back to white album
i like rina (dunno why )but she's turning into sekai ....yuki will suffer soooooooo much like noe in the future episodes ..the third girl has this aiko vibe to her (the one with the cold )she's the dark horse i guess..
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Guess I will wait before I watch it.
Posted 1/16/09
I saw the first episode, and it was alright.
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
not bad th show (:
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / :)
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
It is seem to be an interesting anime....I think i go watch now
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

foxy12 wrote:


back to white album
i like rina (dunno why )but she's turning into sekai ....yuki will suffer soooooooo much like noe in the future episodes ..the third girl has this aiko vibe to her (the one with the cold )she's the dark horse i guess..



It's funny, I know Kotonoha was the innocent one in School Days, but for some reason I liked Sekai the best. Maybe one reason is because Kotonoha was a CRAZY! She scared me..

But yea, I hope Rena stays a friend to Yuki. I wonder why she's being like that (asking for his number and stuff). And as for the third girl, which girl are you talking about, Misaki or Haruka? It's pretty obvious that Misaki likes Koya.
828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Los Angeles,Ca USA
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09


I opened a fan group called
Leafs WHITE ALBUM
please visit the group here at Crunchyroll.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/leafs_WHITE_ALBUM

I found the Manga online and 3 WHITE ALBUM songs at Imeem.com
which I posted info on it at the Fan group...

It is the only WHITE ALBUM Anime group listed so far here at crunchyroll

The anime so far is very good to me
(School Life,Romance)

ANN has several stories about it



http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-06-18/leaf-white-album-game-reportedly-gets-anime

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10134

5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
It'd better be good. I can't afford wasting my time on it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.