First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
WHY DO YOU THINK ASIAN DRAMAS AND MOVIES ARE SO ADDICTING??
693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
because of the storyline and the actors are cute!

whahhahahhahah.................
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 50th State
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09
They have great plots. Yes the storyline is always good. And of course they have many better looking actors and actresses. Like these two who are my all time favorite.....Oguri Shun and Aya Ueto

1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 50th State
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

summerbeat wrote:


helsea wrote:

they are like pizza, a little cheesy, but delicious and satisfying


NICE


Ditto!!!!
168898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
all humans need to escape from daily lives


6948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
Because American tv Sucks!!!!!
6948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

kase57 wrote:

They have great plots. Yes the storyline is always good. And of course they have many better looking actors and actresses. Like these two who are my all time favorite.....Oguri Shun and Aya Ueto



What show is this from?
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 50th State
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

shazman1984 wrote:


kase57 wrote:

They have great plots. Yes the storyline is always good. And of course they have many better looking actors and actresses. Like these two who are my all time favorite.....Oguri Shun and Aya Ueto


What show is this from?


I know that they were in the movie Azumi together but I don't think they were in a drama. I got this picture just by chance.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 中国
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
it's totally different from other drama (storyline) and the actors are HOT~
Posted 1/11/09
H0T H0T GUyS............
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
cause the directors knew what would capture our eyes and hearts
the leads are not slutty
more on romance and comedy...
cuz asian look more cute when they act..
wonderful plots..
great osts..
6948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

kase57 wrote:


shazman1984 wrote:


kase57 wrote:

They have great plots. Yes the storyline is always good. And of course they have many better looking actors and actresses. Like these two who are my all time favorite.....Oguri Shun and Aya Ueto


What show is this from?


I know that they were in the movie Azumi together but I don't think they were in a drama. I got this picture just by chance.


oh, nevermind, i thought that was a pic of Eikura Nana, it looks like her. my fav jactress. cant wait for new show Mei-chan no Shitsuji.
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
cuz they are:
The BEST EVER
Great storylines...
They don't waste ouur time .(.like 14seasons )
and of course HOY guys ...
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
all the things you said are true for me ^^ i sometimes watch a certain drama cuz teppei is there ... dramas are very interesting, and i am just impatient thats why i like those with a few eps... XD
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

summerbeat wrote:

all humans need to escape from daily lives




correct. summerbeat is smart.
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

helsea wrote:

they are like pizza, a little cheesy, but delicious and satisfying


good one XD haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.