First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply How To Get Coins
Shopper
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lost in my mind
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Winterroselove wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:

i invited 65
but no photos yet


65coins say in the bank plz^^

i invited 35 more
Posted 1/16/09

amulet_amuto wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:

i invited 65
but no photos yet


65coins say in the bank plz^^

i invited 35 more


100 coins
Shopper
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
I invited 87 of my buddies~
Shopper
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
8 photos!!
Posted 1/17/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

I invited 87 of my buddies~


87 coins
Posted 1/17/09

Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:

8 photos!! :D


40 coins
Shopper
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

Winterroselove wrote:


Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

I invited 87 of my buddies~


87 coins


Uploaded 24 pictures or photos~
Shopper
3010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the theatre oO la...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
i sent 19 invites
posted 8x3= 24 photos
Posted 1/18/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

I invited 87 of my buddies~


87 coins


Uploaded 24 pictures or photos~


120+87=207 coins
Shopper
1205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lost in my mind
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09

Winterroselove wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:

i invited 65
but no photos yet


65coins say in the bank plz^^

i invited 35 more


100 coins

23 more buddies invited
and 4 photos

Posted 1/23/09

amulet_amuto wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


amulet_amuto wrote:

i invited 65
but no photos yet


65coins say in the bank plz^^

i invited 35 more


100 coins

23 more buddies invited
and 4 photos



143 coins
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
i invite 85 ppl. 13 are already in or invited here
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
i send 2 aviis
Shopper
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
I invited 92 people and uploaded 24 pics...

16 of it are shugo chara pics while 8 of it are random animes.

that makes it 92+120(120 because 24x5)=212 coins.....
Posted 1/25/09
I invited 78 people.
No photos sorry
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.