Post Reply Anti-Boredom Suggestions
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Have you got any ideas to make this group better?

Do u want to be a mod?

Feel like being random?

PUT IT ALL DOWN HERE!!!!


Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

Have you got any ideas to make this group better?

Do u want to be a mod?

Feel like being random?

PUT IT ALL DOWN HERE!!!!




TAFFY-TAFFY.!!!!!!!! *tackles* i have an idea :3

i think we should make contests. like, an avi making contest? those are always fun :3 like, we have our members(nd some mods, if they wanna join) make an avi for us.! ofcourse, it'd need to be themed. like "random" or "pink-theme" or someting like that (: we would need to make a date and stuff, too. like, we'd need judges too. I'd be a judge(and uu, if uu wan) and the other mods who dun wanna make somehting can be a mod. and then we can have the person who won the contest like, get a gift or something. uu knoe? those always get ppl unbored :DDD
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:

TAFFY-TAFFY.!!!!!!!! *tackles* i have an idea :3

i think we should make contests. like, an avi making contest? those are always fun :3 like, we have our members(nd some mods, if they wanna join) make an avi for us.! ofcourse, it'd need to be themed. like "random" or "pink-theme" or someting like that (: we would need to make a date and stuff, too. like, we'd need judges too. I'd be a judge(and uu, if uu wan) and the other mods who dun wanna make somehting can be a mod. and then we can have the person who won the contest like, get a gift or something. uu knoe? those always get ppl unbored :DDD


that sounds fun...i tried one of those in another group...didnt work out..maybe cuz of lack of enthusiasm? lets try it!
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:

TAFFY-TAFFY.!!!!!!!! *tackles* i have an idea :3

i think we should make contests. like, an avi making contest? those are always fun :3 like, we have our members(nd some mods, if they wanna join) make an avi for us.! ofcourse, it'd need to be themed. like "random" or "pink-theme" or someting like that (: we would need to make a date and stuff, too. like, we'd need judges too. I'd be a judge(and uu, if uu wan) and the other mods who dun wanna make somehting can be a mod. and then we can have the person who won the contest like, get a gift or something. uu knoe? those always get ppl unbored :DDD


that sounds fun...i tried one of those in another group...didnt work out..maybe cuz of lack of enthusiasm? lets try it!


hahahahs IM GLADD.!!!

kais, so, what kind of contest should it be? like, what theme? (:
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

that sounds fun...i tried one of those in another group...didnt work out..maybe cuz of lack of enthusiasm? lets try it!


hahahahs IM GLADD.!!!

kais, so, what kind of contest should it be? like, what theme? (:


er...how about a choose your own theme type competition....im no good at this....
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

that sounds fun...i tried one of those in another group...didnt work out..maybe cuz of lack of enthusiasm? lets try it!


hahahahs IM GLADD.!!!

kais, so, what kind of contest should it be? like, what theme? (:


er...how about a choose your own theme type competition....im no good at this....


xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD okais,!! i'll try xDDDD

so, how about we make it a boredom quote theme? so for example, they could have any pic they want, any colors they want, but they need to put like, something like "TCFB. where doctors dont need to have a MD." or something? xD im not that good with this either xDDDD
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:

kais, so, what kind of contest should it be? like, what theme? (:


er...how about a choose your own theme type competition....im no good at this....


xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD okais,!! i'll try xDDDD

so, how about we make it a boredom quote theme? so for example, they could have any pic they want, any colors they want, but they need to put like, something like "TCFB. where doctors dont need to have a MD." or something? xD im not that good with this either xDDDD


maybe we could let them pick a theme,but it just has to have the group name and also be eye-catching?
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere alone (...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


_ForgottenMemories_ wrote:

kais, so, what kind of contest should it be? like, what theme? (:


er...how about a choose your own theme type competition....im no good at this....


xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD okais,!! i'll try xDDDD

so, how about we make it a boredom quote theme? so for example, they could have any pic they want, any colors they want, but they need to put like, something like "TCFB. where doctors dont need to have a MD." or something? xD im not that good with this either xDDDD


maybe we could let them pick a theme,but it just has to have the group name and also be eye-catching?


aahhh shureshure.!! :DDDD lets do that.!
You must be logged in to post.