First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Have you ever laughed and accidently sayd the word "Lol"
Posted 1/11/09

look4mebe4its2l84me wrote:

In Dutch Lol is actually translated to the word: "fun". So yeah.


i don't know where you are coming from but lol doen't mean fun in dutch -___-


topic ~
i always say meh instead of lol XP yeah i know i am a goat :3
1371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Outernet
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Baka-Master wrote:


look4mebe4its2l84me wrote:

In Dutch Lol is actually translated to the word: "fun". So yeah.


i don't know where you are coming from but lol doen't mean fun in dutch -___-


topic ~
i always say meh instead of lol XP yeah i know i am a goat :3


I just checked it does. (And I come from the Netherlands so I can speak Dutch fluently)
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
uhh only when im making fun of my blonde friends xD
Posted 1/11/09

look4mebe4its2l84me wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


look4mebe4its2l84me wrote:

In Dutch Lol is actually translated to the word: "fun". So yeah.


i don't know where you are coming from but lol doen't mean fun in dutch -___-


topic ~
i always say meh instead of lol XP yeah i know i am a goat :3


I just checked it does. (And I come from the Netherlands so I can speak Dutch fluently)



meh who cares then it means there is a fault besides i am dutch aswell =_=

2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

-Turbo- wrote:

Have you ever actually said the word "Lol" by accident instead of actually laughing?
I like to call this, "The Lol Effect." (just named it)

I just did and so decided to make a forum topic about it Lol
(I actually did it one other time, thank God it never happens to happen when im around people hahah)


Is this bad ~? does this mean u spend too much time texting and online and not enough time living life ~?
Or is this healthy, and it just means your a happy person who just laughs so much ~?
What would you do if it did happen ~? Cause trust me its possible >.<

What are your thoughts ~? Lol


(Haha i actually turned this an intresting forum topic, go me)


no
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09

treasonirish wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

Have you ever actually said the word "Lol" by accident instead of actually laughing?
I like to call this, "The Lol Effect." (just named it)

I just did and so decided to make a forum topic about it Lol
(I actually did it one other time, thank God it never happens to happen when im around people hahah)


Is this bad ~? does this mean u spend too much time texting and online and not enough time living life ~?
Or is this healthy, and it just means your a happy person who just laughs so much ~?
What would you do if it did happen ~? Cause trust me its possible >.<

What are your thoughts ~? Lol


(Haha i actually turned this an intresting forum topic, go me)



no


You quoted me and brought me all the way back to this post just to hate on me ~? Whats wrong with you
Dont bother me, if you dont agree dont say anything. thanks
2724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / big UK chinatown
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09

-Turbo- wrote:


treasonirish wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

Have you ever actually said the word "Lol" by accident instead of actually laughing?
I like to call this, "The Lol Effect." (just named it)

I just did and so decided to make a forum topic about it Lol
(I actually did it one other time, thank God it never happens to happen when im around people hahah)


Is this bad ~? does this mean u spend too much time texting and online and not enough time living life ~?
Or is this healthy, and it just means your a happy person who just laughs so much ~?
What would you do if it did happen ~? Cause trust me its possible >.<

What are your thoughts ~? Lol


(Haha i actually turned this an intresting forum topic, go me)



no


You quoted me and brought me all the way back to this post just to hate on me ~? Whats wrong with you
Dont bother me, if you dont agree dont say anything. thanks

you asked a question i answered it. if you didnt like my answer do ask.

chill and relax i dont hate on no one
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09

treasonirish wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


treasonirish wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

Have you ever actually said the word "Lol" by accident instead of actually laughing?
I like to call this, "The Lol Effect." (just named it)

I just did and so decided to make a forum topic about it Lol
(I actually did it one other time, thank God it never happens to happen when im around people hahah)


Is this bad ~? does this mean u spend too much time texting and online and not enough time living life ~?
Or is this healthy, and it just means your a happy person who just laughs so much ~?
What would you do if it did happen ~? Cause trust me its possible >.<

What are your thoughts ~? Lol


(Haha i actually turned this an intresting forum topic, go me)



no




You quoted me and brought me all the way back to this post just to hate on me ~? Whats wrong with you
Dont bother me, if you dont agree dont say anything. thanks



you asked a question i answered it. if you didnt like my answer do ask.

chill and relax i dont hate on no one


oh i thought you were quoting me just to say the topic wasn't intresting

5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09

-Turbo- wrote:

Have you ever actually said the word "Lol" by accident instead of actually laughing?
I like to call this, "The Lol Effect." (just named it)

I just did and so decided to make a forum topic about it Lol
(I actually did it one other time, thank God it never happens to happen when im around people hahah)


Is this bad ~? does this mean u spend too much time texting and online and not enough time living life ~?
Or is this healthy, and it just means your a happy person who just laughs so much ~?
What would you do if it did happen ~? Cause trust me its possible >.<

What are your thoughts ~? Lol


we do it on purpose. its no crime.

along with

W T F?!

Jay Kay
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the square
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
haha yeah but only when i'm jokin around
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fanfiction.net an...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
I always say "Lol", actually.
For about 2 years now.
My best friend used to say "LOL", and it just stuck.
It's ironic, actually. She stopped saying it like a year ago, and I still do.
The same with "JK" and "SNORTS"
I've also find myself saying "IDK", "OMFG", and "LMAO" alot, though not as often
27960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
i do it all the time
not when i find something really funny though, i'm usually unable to say anything then,
but when i'm distracted and find something i hear funny, then it tends to slip out.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
IM MORE PARTIAL TO SAYING LULZ
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
yes i did once xD
i also had a rofl moment @.@
Posted 1/11/09
sometimes i say LAWL like not l-o-l
LAWL and i feel rlly dumb afterward
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.