Created by pyropuffin
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Is it ok for guys to wear makeup?
Posted 1/10/09
Come on... Some guys already spends hours infront of the mirror doing their hair which, which already is gay.
1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Place Where E...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
So I guess I should have said this earlier, do you who say its gay, have an actual reason for saying that?
Posted 1/10/09

pyropuffin wrote:

So I guess I should have said this earlier, do you who say its gay, have an actual reason for saying that?


Yes.

1903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Place Where E...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Ugh I need to be more specific, care to share that reason?
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Okazu606 wrote:

It's gay.


says the boy with a girl avi, talk about the pot calling the kettle black
Posted 1/10/09

starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's gay.


says the boy with a girl avi, talk about the pot calling the kettle black


Dude, you're sounding too gay.
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's gay.


says the boy with a girl avi, talk about the pot calling the kettle black


Dude, you're sounding too gay.


Oh yes, since everyone knows that analogies make people sound gay
Posted 1/10/09

starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's gay.


says the boy with a girl avi, talk about the pot calling the kettle black


Dude, you're sounding too gay.


Oh yes, since everyone knows that analogies make people sound gay


Defending the gays made you gay :p

Posted 1/10/09
I'm really shocked about how positive people are towards guy using makeup >_>

I mean, 1 thing is that people should be allowed to do as ever they are pleased, but this openess is pretty unexpected... Guess it's all the girls and gays on these forums >_>
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's gay.


says the boy with a girl avi, talk about the pot calling the kettle black


Dude, you're sounding too gay.


Oh yes, since everyone knows that analogies make people sound gay


Defending the gays made you gay :p



I'm not even going to bother inquiring as to how you justify that conclusion -___-lll
Posted 1/10/09

starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's gay.


says the boy with a girl avi, talk about the pot calling the kettle black


Dude, you're sounding too gay.


Oh yes, since everyone knows that analogies make people sound gay


Defending the gays made you gay :p



I'm not even going to bother inquiring as to how you justify that conclusion -___-lll


...Wait, I thought you were a guy.. Are you a girl? -_-

Also I wasn't serious you know... I just failed at a good comeback :(
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's gay.


says the boy with a girl avi, talk about the pot calling the kettle black


Dude, you're sounding too gay.


Oh yes, since everyone knows that analogies make people sound gay


Defending the gays made you gay :p



I'm not even going to bother inquiring as to how you justify that conclusion -___-lll


...Wait, I thought you were a guy.. Are you a girl? -_-

Also I wasn't serious you know... I just failed at a good comeback :(



lol yeah I'm a girl xD
and I started to figure you weren't serious when you began to use gay after every word
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's gay.


says the boy with a girl avi, talk about the pot calling the kettle black


Dude, you're sounding too gay.


Oh yes, since everyone knows that analogies make people sound gay


Defending the gays made you gay :p



I'm not even going to bother inquiring as to how you justify that conclusion -___-lll


...Wait, I thought you were a guy.. Are you a girl? -_-

Also I wasn't serious you know... I just failed at a good comeback :(



lol yeah I'm a girl xD
and I started to figure you weren't serious when you began to use gay after every word


Yeh, it's 8 in the morning here and I didn't sleep yet and my only source on entertainment is getting into arguements on the internet >_>

ps. LOL girl!

pps. Do you know how to hide stuff in a spoilder alert? ^_____^
Posted 1/10/09
It's fine with me,
Posted 1/11/09
yes! if ever you just need a foundation

14545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phLiPPines..
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
YEs,,,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.