First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
What is the strangest thing you've found in your house?
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo,Japan.
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
haha..some of the hings u said..i happen to experience that..
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
poopoo of my grandpa's dog...yuck!
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
wtf..
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
lollipops from Christmas 4 years ago, or was it 5, maybe it was 6.
Posted 1/11/09
i wish i never saw it that day, but a vibrator.......under my grandma's bed
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
A penis pump. I'm still denying that it's my grandfather's.
A jar with a floating lizard/frog whatever it is.
And some ancient cat poop.

Posted 1/11/09
Blood in the bathroom .
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
An unopened jar of flammable chemicals next to a lighter. Not to weird except we live in a old rustic wood base house.
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Monotony
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
Uh, let's see, MARIJUANA?


:|
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

mystic17 wrote:

i wish i never saw it that day, but a vibrator.......under my grandma's bed


old yet still active huh
Posted 1/11/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

i wish i never saw it that day, but a vibrator.......under my grandma's bed


old yet still active huh


lol i guess..but thats meh grandma
35648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
umm my brother? hahah
i cant think of anything stranger hahah u guys have waay more weird stuff in ur homes than me
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

mystic17 wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

i wish i never saw it that day, but a vibrator.......under my grandma's bed


old yet still active huh


lol i guess..but thats meh grandma


nasty
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

marysong05 wrote:

Blood in the bathroom .


someone was emo and cut themselves.
or
someone was on their period.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09

geeene_16 wrote:

A penis pump. I'm still denying that it's my grandfather's.




thats highly disturbing. u should keep that stuff to yourself
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.