Post Reply NEWS~~Hey! Say! JUMP on Shounen Club!!
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/11/09
GOOD NEWS MINNA!!

According to Johnny’s Net Hey!Say!JUMP will be guests in the February Shounen Clubs. Both episodes will be recorded on Monday, January 19, and they will probably air on February 1 and 8.


can't wait to watch it!! ^^
Posted 1/11/09
I'm excited. This is a first for me. xDDD
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
yay!!
^^
I'm so excited too!! ^^
Fanfic Lover
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
me too cant wait to see it(:
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
can i ask what time? is it in NHK channel?
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

emkyuu wrote:

can i ask what time? is it in NHK channel?



umh.. 9:10 or 9:15..
OMGosh!!
can't wait!!
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

can i ask what time? is it in NHK channel?



umh.. 9:10 or 9:15..
OMGosh!!
can't wait!!


eehh?? hontou?? .. i can't watch. the NHK channel of our cable was gone .. huhu, i dunno why! T_T arigatou by the way ..
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

emkyuu wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

can i ask what time? is it in NHK channel?



umh.. 9:10 or 9:15..
OMGosh!!
can't wait!!


eehh?? hontou?? .. i can't watch. the NHK channel of our cable was gone .. huhu, i dunno why! T_T arigatou by the way .. :)



aw..that's too bad!!
demo..
dun worry!!
it will be on yt soon!! ^^
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

can i ask what time? is it in NHK channel?



umh.. 9:10 or 9:15..
OMGosh!!
can't wait!!


eehh?? hontou?? .. i can't watch. the NHK channel of our cable was gone .. huhu, i dunno why! T_T arigatou by the way .. :)



aw..that's too bad!!
demo..
dun worry!!
it will be on yt soon!! ^^


yeah, i'm gonna ask my tou-chan about it. haha.
i want NHK channel to be back to see it! i gotta see it! .. hahahaha .. :D
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

emkyuu wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

can i ask what time? is it in NHK channel?



umh.. 9:10 or 9:15..
OMGosh!!
can't wait!!


eehh?? hontou?? .. i can't watch. the NHK channel of our cable was gone .. huhu, i dunno why! T_T arigatou by the way .. :)



aw..that's too bad!!
demo..
dun worry!!
it will be on yt soon!! ^^


yeah, i'm gonna ask my tou-chan about it. haha.
i want NHK channel to be back to see it! i gotta see it! .. hahahaha .. :D



yeah!!
it's totally cool seeing them on wide screen!! ^^
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


emkyuu wrote:

can i ask what time? is it in NHK channel?



umh.. 9:10 or 9:15..
OMGosh!!
can't wait!!


eehh?? hontou?? .. i can't watch. the NHK channel of our cable was gone .. huhu, i dunno why! T_T arigatou by the way .. :)



aw..that's too bad!!
demo..
dun worry!!
it will be on yt soon!! ^^


yeah, i'm gonna ask my tou-chan about it. haha.
i want NHK channel to be back to see it! i gotta see it! .. hahahaha .. :D



yeah!!
it's totally cool seeing them on wide screen!! ^^


haha, yeah! lol.. but no subs? .. huhuh ... T_T but i just wanna see their faces! ..
Fanfic Lover
1246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~i dunno~
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
ne~ is it am??? 9:10 am??
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

prettydiane_owws09 wrote:

ne~ is it am??? 9:10 am??


pm ^^
Fanfic Lover
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
I got a question!
Does Keyhole TV have the NHK Channel?
You must be logged in to post.