First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply the park
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Cindy huh thats a nice name
*Takes out water and wets it then begins to wipe blood off*

Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

shortygirl10 wrote:


Cindy huh thats a nice name
*Takes out water and wets it then begins to wipe blood off*



**faint from the sight of blood**
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

*Raises eyebrow in disbelief* Okay finishes wiping blood off then waits for cindy to wake up

Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

shortygirl10 wrote:


*Raises eyebrow in disbelief* Okay finishes wiping blood off then waits for cindy to wake up



**woke up and ask**can you take me home?
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

*Smiles* Sure *Gets up and walks to car*



Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

shortygirl10 wrote:


*Smiles* Sure *Gets up and walks to car*





You have a car?
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Of course I do

Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

shortygirl10 wrote:


Of course I do



Um...can we walk instead...
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

2AngelAnna wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


Of course I do



Um...can we walk instead...

sure

Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

shortygirl10 wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


shortygirl10 wrote:


Of course I do



Um...can we walk instead...

sure



thx
Member
11912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Well I'm...Hey wh...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
*Walks with Cindy to her house*
Posted 1/11/09
hey people! *walks over to them* i'm Akemi and u 2 are?
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Shirahikari wrote:

hey people! *walks over to them* i'm Akemi and u 2 are?


I'm Cindy, I got a terrible nosebleed because of some idiots kid...
Posted 1/11/09

2AngelAnna wrote:


Shirahikari wrote:

hey people! *walks over to them* i'm Akemi and u 2 are?


I'm Cindy, I got a terrible nosebleed because of some idiots kid...


o, ic. need a cloth or somethin?

Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Shirahikari wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


Shirahikari wrote:

hey people! *walks over to them* i'm Akemi and u 2 are?


I'm Cindy, I got a terrible nosebleed because of some idiots kid...


o, ic. need a cloth or somethin?



no, that is okay, Miranda already help me...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.