First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply mixed hot spring
Creator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
lol come and relax etc.
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
**trying to hide from the prying eyes of the men**
Posted 1/12/09
heheh hello ^.^ *covered in towel and a swimming suit under it*
Posted 1/14/09
uhm hey .. *has a towel wrapped around her bikini* nice day right? lol
Posted 1/14/09
*sits by the edge of the hot spring and reads a shojo manga*
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
**walk out quietly**
Posted 1/15/09
*suddenly appears running, jump right to the middle of the hot spring, then goes to one edge and stays there* ~so nice...
Member
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Hi people *jumps inside the water*ah~
Member
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
*comes running out of the bath room and dives into the pool* !*SPASH*! *stays in the water swimming in circles*
47621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
*steps into the pool too*
Member
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09
*after awhile i relized it was a hot spring...* AH CRAP IM BURNING!!!! *tries swimming out but eyes closed up and drowns into the water* Hel-p!
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

dink2 wrote:

*after awhile i relized it was a hot spring...* AH CRAP IM BURNING!!!! *tries swimming out but eyes closed up and drowns into the water* Hel-p!


**jumps into the water, grab the drowning you and swam back to dry land** Are you okay?
Member
3917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

2AngelAnna wrote:


dink2 wrote:

*after awhile i relized it was a hot spring...* AH CRAP IM BURNING!!!! *tries swimming out but eyes closed up and drowns into the water* Hel-p!


**jumps into the water, grab the drowning you and swam back to dry land** Are you okay?


*coughed out water* *rises head up fast and bumps into yours* ouch srry,and ty for saving me *looks down and touchs skin*
Ow hurts a little but not much

Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

dink2 wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


dink2 wrote:

*after awhile i relized it was a hot spring...* AH CRAP IM BURNING!!!! *tries swimming out but eyes closed up and drowns into the water* Hel-p!


**jumps into the water, grab the drowning you and swam back to dry land** Are you okay?


*coughed out water* *rises head up fast and bumps into yours* ouch srry,and ty for saving me *looks down and touchs skin*
Ow hurts a little but not much



You should go to the infirmary....
Member
1071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
well here we are. *changes into swimming trunks* You did bring stuff to swim in right. *gets in water* this feels nice.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.