First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply mixed hot spring
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

Sagara_Sanosuke wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

**trying to hide from the prying eyes of the men**


*gets in and sits against the side with eyes closed.*


..........................
Member
32812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Forever trapped o...
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

2AngelAnna wrote:


Sagara_Sanosuke wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

**trying to hide from the prying eyes of the men**


*gets in and sits against the side with eyes closed.*


..........................


Kent looks at her and holds a hand out.
"Hi...i'm Kent."
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

Sagara_Sanosuke wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:


Sagara_Sanosuke wrote:


2AngelAnna wrote:

**trying to hide from the prying eyes of the men**


*gets in and sits against the side with eyes closed.*


..........................


Kent looks at her and holds a hand out.
"Hi...i'm Kent."


"I'm Cindy, nice to meet you."
Member
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
*removes the towel and sits in the warm water* Ahh this is so relaxing. *lays head on the rock and closes eyes*
Member
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

AhiruRocks wrote:

*slowly walks into hot spring* >.< Theres no men here yet is there? o.o *looks around* >.> <.< Dam I forgot my bathing suit -.-


I guess it best that they aren't around yet so you can get your swimsuit
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 9/1/11

tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:

*slowly walks into hot spring* >.< Theres no men here yet is there? o.o *looks around* >.> <.< Dam I forgot my bathing suit -.-


I guess it best that they aren't around yet so you can get your swimsuit :D


Oh! That's right xD *runs to get it*
Member
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

AhiruRocks wrote:


tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:

*slowly walks into hot spring* >.< Theres no men here yet is there? o.o *looks around* >.> <.< Dam I forgot my bathing suit -.-


I guess it best that they aren't around yet so you can get your swimsuit :D


Oh! That's right xD *runs to get it*


*looks at her run off and puts on my shades and keeps a lookout for the guys yet to be seen*
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:


tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:

*slowly walks into hot spring* >.< Theres no men here yet is there? o.o *looks around* >.> <.< Dam I forgot my bathing suit -.-


I guess it best that they aren't around yet so you can get your swimsuit :D


Oh! That's right xD *runs to get it*


*looks at her run off and puts on my shades and keeps a lookout for the guys yet to be seen*


*runs back* I'm back~ :DD No guys?
Member
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

AhiruRocks wrote:


tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:


tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:

*slowly walks into hot spring* >.< Theres no men here yet is there? o.o *looks around* >.> <.< Dam I forgot my bathing suit -.-


I guess it best that they aren't around yet so you can get your swimsuit :D


Oh! That's right xD *runs to get it*


*looks at her run off and puts on my shades and keeps a lookout for the guys yet to be seen*


*runs back* I'm back~ :DD No guys?


No guys yet, but at the very least i'm liking the swimsuit very cute
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:


tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:


tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:

*slowly walks into hot spring* >.< Theres no men here yet is there? o.o *looks around* >.> <.< Dam I forgot my bathing suit -.-


I guess it best that they aren't around yet so you can get your swimsuit :D


Oh! That's right xD *runs to get it*


*looks at her run off and puts on my shades and keeps a lookout for the guys yet to be seen*


*runs back* I'm back~ :DD No guys?


No guys yet, but at the very least i'm liking the swimsuit very cute :)


*blushes slightly* Hehe ^^ Thanks
Member
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

AhiruRocks wrote:


tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:


tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:


tenzys wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:

*slowly walks into hot spring* >.< Theres no men here yet is there? o.o *looks around* >.> <.< Dam I forgot my bathing suit -.-


I guess it best that they aren't around yet so you can get your swimsuit :D


Oh! That's right xD *runs to get it*


*looks at her run off and puts on my shades and keeps a lookout for the guys yet to be seen*


*runs back* I'm back~ :DD No guys?


No guys yet, but at the very least i'm liking the swimsuit very cute :)


*blushes slightly* Hehe ^^ Thanks


welcome ^_~
Posted 5/1/12
Yoko: *shyly walks out of changing booth* I hope this isn't too showy....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.