First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Who is going to South Korea this Summer (JUNEtoJuly)
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/11/09 , edited 1/12/09
Hi, i want to find out if there someone here who is going to visit South Korea this summer
June to July(one month in South Korea)

I really dont knw where i was going to put this topic so i just choose music, coz many going in Korea
coz they want to see there favorite group in live performance.

just want ask anyone how many want to visit it
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

sweetanneK wrote:

Hi, i want to find out if there someone here who is going to visit South Korea this summer
June to July(one month in South Korea)

I really dont knw where i was going to put this topic so i just choose music, coz many going in Korea
coz they want to see there favorite group in live performance.

Please tell im planning going there, but i dont want to go alone maybe someone want to join me.


I'm going to visite SKorea too but in the End of the Summer ,between 24-08-2009 to ? -2009
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
I don't mean to play mum but Isn't advertising for a SKorea travel buddy kinda dangerous on the net? .
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

84myriam wrote:


sweetanneK wrote:

Hi, i want to find out if there someone here who is going to visit South Korea this summer
June to July(one month in South Korea)

I really dont knw where i was going to put this topic so i just choose music, coz many going in Korea
coz they want to see there favorite group in live performance.

Please tell im planning going there, but i dont want to go alone maybe someone want to join me.


I'm going to visite SKorea too but in the End of the Summer ,between 24-08-2009 to ? -2009


oh, why end of summer*joke*
so are u going there alone or with your family ?
Posted 1/11/09
uhmm, im going to the airport is korea if that counts? LOL South Korea is one of my stops. Im leaving in two weeks. anywho, i dont think asking on crunchyroll or the internet at that is the smartest idea. cant you find a freind or family thats willing to accompany you?
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
i knw is not smart to do this, but i dont have any relatives who live there and all my friend who live here have already plan
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
I think I'm Gonna Go to Korea, idk. I hope Super Junior will still be in Korea...My Korean sucks though...so i hope people their knows english xD
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:

I think I'm Gonna Go to Korea, idk. I hope Super Junior will still be in Korea...My Korean sucks though...so i hope people their knows english xD


u are right there, i really hope many who live there can speak english
864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
hmmm...I might be going this summer (if I get accepted for this program)...I'll find out by the end of March!! *crosses fingers**

But I'm definitely going to be there August through December...lol
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

strangereader55 wrote:

hmmm...I might be going this summer (if I get accepted for this program)...I'll find out by the end of March!! *crosses fingers**

But I'm definitely going to be there August through December...lol


oh, okay but wht do u mea get accepted for this program ?
864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

sweetanneK wrote:


strangereader55 wrote:

hmmm...I might be going this summer (if I get accepted for this program)...I'll find out by the end of March!! *crosses fingers**

But I'm definitely going to be there August through December...lol


oh, okay but wht do u mea get accepted for this program ?



I applied for a study abroad program (through my school) and if I get accepted I'll be there from june to august. But I don't find out if I'm accepted until the end of March
lol, so...maybe!
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

strangereader55 wrote:


sweetanneK wrote:


strangereader55 wrote:

hmmm...I might be going this summer (if I get accepted for this program)...I'll find out by the end of March!! *crosses fingers**

But I'm definitely going to be there August through December...lol


oh, okay but wht do u mea get accepted for this program ?



I applied for a study abroad program (through my school) and if I get accepted I'll be there from june to august. But I don't find out if I'm accepted until the end of March
lol, so...maybe!


oh, okay i hope u will get accepted
it will be fun living there for so long^^
3729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in bed ;]
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
I would love to go to Korea too but I don't have family there so I don't think my parents would let. & I'm going to Japan this summer anyways to visit my family and of course sightseeing! XD so I think Korea won't work.

& yeah, I think it's kinda.. dangerous to ask around on the internet like this... unless you ask someone you've never met before but talk to a lot online and are good friends online. Not just some random person.
17234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

missyringin wrote:

I would love to go to Korea too but I don't have family there so I don't think my parents would let. & I'm going to Japan this summer anyways to visit my family and of course sightseeing! XD so I think Korea won't work.

& yeah, I think it's kinda.. dangerous to ask around on the internet like this... unless you ask someone you've never met before but talk to a lot online and are good friends online. Not just some random person.


oh, really i was actually going to japan, but im just going to stay there just one week so i choose korea instead, coz i live in
europe kinda cost many when talking about traveling in asia.
yea, i knw i will ask my good friend that i knw for long if they can help me, coz they have some relative who live there so i think they can help

172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
what city are you staying in?
just some advice anyway...note: i only ever stay in seoul

1. i agree with everyone else here, dont carelessly ask for company online. not even here where you may get along with some people.

2. better find some people in korea to hang out with cuz one month is a long time! nag your friends in korea to hang out with you..not like they're gonna be busy for a full month. i went to korea last summer for more than a month, and i was with relatives the whole time so i can't imagine how lonely you'll be when you get there.

3. take tank tops or short sleeved shirts and comfortable pants. it's frikkin hot there in the summer and really humid!!!
dont really have to worry bout sunblock that much. i stayed out alot and didnt get sunburned at all. but uhh..take some to be safe i guess. and you'll probably do alot of walking.

4. try taking buses and train/subway mostly. taxi's have become a little more expensive. my cousin and i only took taxi when we were out late like 11pm-2 am. @__@

5. and good luck trying to meet a celeb on the streets. i went to coex mall and found a autograph session going on right in front of evan records. it was Alex but i didnt know much bout him so wasnt interested as much. but yeah...my only celeb encounter that summer. hahahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.