First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
ARE JAPANESE AFRAID OF AMERICANS???
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Pirus wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clWjfQ_xeAQ&feature=channel_page



or do they think americans are dangerous??


that video was disturbing in so many ways
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Zero_Profile wrote:


Pirus wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clWjfQ_xeAQ&feature=channel_page



or do they think americans are dangerous??


that video was disturbing in so many ways

yeah. thought it was interesting.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
old and no
23676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Pirus wrote:


Zero_Profile wrote:


Pirus wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clWjfQ_xeAQ&feature=channel_page



or do they think americans are dangerous??


that video was disturbing in so many ways

yeah. thought it was interesting.


It was abit hmm how do we call it, I know its some form of avoiding trouble but man, you go to a big city in texas and to hell if you find a woman saying that
Posted 1/12/09
lol wtf was that XD a new rage? :3
5601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

tobydiah wrote:


TorSimon wrote:


tobydiah wrote:


TorSimon wrote:

Face to face Japanese could bitchslap fat ass American's all night long, material arts ftw


As a fellow Asian, I'll make it clear that an Average American can beat the crap out of a average Japanese guy. Average American is 5' 10 and over 180 pounds. Material arts sounds like something dangerous. But martial arts is nothing unless the person has enough fighting/training experience with some degree of talent. I went to a Japan and was benching more weight than anyone in a local gym. I see guys benching twice what I can in my local gym in the US.


Sorry for trying to defend your "race" then lol.


lol. I'm not upset or talking trash. I'm just saying that I think Americans are probably better at fighting. Or at least will win the fight. I'll win my fights and lose some. Not trashing on Asians nor Americans. I think Japanese would probably be one of the weakest in fighting (in terms of the average person) since they tend to be the shortest and thinnest. I would think that cultures that are bigger and also do more physical work would be more aggressive in fighting. Koreans generally have the size but I think Viets, Filipinos, maybe even Chinese do more physical work. And when I say that an American can probably beat an Asian, I'm picturing a huge black guy with a name like Tyrone or Sterling in my head. lol


Hehe ok Yeah now that I think about it I think American's would probably in general win a street fight. That last part made me laugh
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
REPORTED FOR BEING STUPID!!!
4084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland ∞
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
I dunno, ask them
Posted 1/12/09

shikanarukez wrote:
wtf?
don't you know that the japanese were really bad around the 1860 sometin...
they came to the Philippines and raped lots of girls... (around the world war 2 or something) (with the allied and axis)




I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for what took place in the Philippines... they were just saying a warm "Hello!"
Posted 1/12/09
they should be >:].......lol jk no they shouldn't be, we r not all bad
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Hell, i'm afraid of America. And I live in it.
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

stareye_pink wrote:


xoxanime wrote:

every country is afraid of America >3<


Because they'll bomb your country if you make them sour?


lol

1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

gopherthegold wrote:


shikanarukez wrote:
wtf?
don't you know that the japanese were really bad around the 1860 sometin...
they came to the Philippines and raped lots of girls... (around the world war 2 or something) (with the allied and axis)




I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation for what took place in the Philippines... they were just saying a warm "Hello!"


interesting
Posted 1/12/09
BOOM!
Im afraid
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
o wow... take anything u want
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.