First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[GAME] Gaurdian characters elimination
Member
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under Bob Bryar's...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
The rules are as follows:

Every character starts with five points.

You copy and paste the list of characters from the post directly above yours, subtract one point from the character you like LEAST, and add one to the character you like MOST.

You can only subtract one point in your turn. You can only add one point in your turn.

If you take the last point from a character, type out "X" next to their name. That character is out of the game, you cannot add points to characters that have been eliminated.

An easy way to check yourself and others is to count the total number of points - which, since we started with 8 characters, will always be 40.

No second turns unless your favorite has been eliminated.

Example:

Post before yours:
( 5) Ran -1
(10) Miki +1
( 5) Suu
( 0) Kusukusu ELIMINATED

Your post:
( 4) Ran -1
(10) Miki
( 6) Suu +1
( 0) Kusukusu ELIMINATED


There are too many characters so I left some out. Sorry if you're favorite isn't here.

Here's the list:

( 5) Ran
( 5) Miki
( 5) Suu
( 5) Kusukusu
( 5) Kiseki
( 5) Daichi
( 5) Pepe
( 5) Eru


I'll go first:

( 5) Ran
( 5) Miki
( 5) Suu
( 5) Kusukusu
( 5) Kiseki
( 5) Daichi
( 4) Pepe -1
( 6) Eru +1
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
( 5) Ran
( 5) Miki
( 6) Suu +1
( 5) Kusukusu
( 5) Kiseki
( 5) Daichi
( 4) Pepe -1
( 5) Eru -1 (thats for ruining the tadamu moment AGAIN )
Moderator
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

pokegirl21 wrote:

( 5) Ran
( 5) Miki
( 6) Suu +1
( 5) Kusukusu
( 5) Kiseki
( 5) Daichi
( 4) Pepe -1
( 5) Eru -1 (thats for ruining the tadamu moment AGAIN )


You can only Subtract 1 point and add one point!! >.<

( 5) Ran
( 5) Miki
( 5) Suu
( 6) Kusukusu +1
( 4) Kiseki -1
( 5) Daichi
( 4) Pepe
( 6) Eru

Posted 1/11/09
( 4) Ran -1
( 6) Miki +1
( 5) Suu
( 6) Kusukusu
( 4) Kiseki
( 5) Daichi
( 4) Pepe
( 6) Eru
Member
28260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Somewhere in a po...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
( 4) Ran
( 7) Miki+1
( 5) Suu
( 6) Kusukusu
( 3) Kiseki-1
( 5) Daichi
( 4) Pepe
( 6) Eru

In my opinion Dia should be here
Member
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under Bob Bryar's...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Gafoogleshankerz wrote:

( 4) Ran
( 7) Miki+1
( 5) Suu
( 6) Kusukusu
( 3) Kiseki-1
( 5) Daichi
( 4) Pepe
( 6) Eru

In my opinion Dia should be here


Eheh, I didn't think about that.
Member
28260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Somewhere in a po...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Rickiegirl wrote:


Gafoogleshankerz wrote:

( 4) Ran
( 7) Miki+1
( 5) Suu
( 6) Kusukusu
( 3) Kiseki-1
( 5) Daichi
( 4) Pepe
( 6) Eru

In my opinion Dia should be here


Eheh, I didn't think about that.


Why dont you just make a second forum like this one with the ones you missed?
Dia
Musashi
Iru
Temari
Rhythym(when he comes lolz)
X-Dia?
Kiran
Yoru (Yoru is one of my favorites too XD
And I think this is the rest of them cuz I cant think of any more >.< please consider this XD
Member
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under Bob Bryar's...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Gafoogleshankerz wrote:


Rickiegirl wrote:


Gafoogleshankerz wrote:

( 4) Ran
( 7) Miki+1
( 5) Suu
( 6) Kusukusu
( 3) Kiseki-1
( 5) Daichi
( 4) Pepe
( 6) Eru

In my opinion Dia should be here


Eheh, I didn't think about that.


Why dont you just make a second forum like this one with the ones you missed?
Dia
Musashi
Iru
Temari
Rhythym(when he comes lolz)
X-Dia?
Kiran
Yoru (Yoru is one of my favorites too XD
And I think this is the rest of them cuz I cant think of any more >.< please consider this XD


Alright, I'll get to it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Member
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
um can i continue it?

( 5) Ran +1 *i only love her diaper!*
( 7) Miki
( 5) Suu
( 7) Kusukusu +1 *she should b the winner!*
( 3) Kiseki
( 6) Daichi +1 *he as well!!!*
( 4) Pepe
( 6) Eru
Member
776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under Bob Bryar's...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

TeNShIkA wrote:

um can i continue it?

( 5) Ran +1 *i only love her diaper!*
( 7) Miki
( 5) Suu
( 7) Kusukusu +1 *she should b the winner!*
( 3) Kiseki
( 6) Daichi +1 *he as well!!!*
( 4) Pepe
( 6) Eru


You can only add one to one character, and you HAVE to subtract on from a character.
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
(5) Ran
(7) Miki
(6) Suu +1
(7) Kusukusu
(3) Kiseki
(6) Daichi
(4) Pepe
(5) Eru -1
Member
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
(5) Ran
(7) Miki
(7) Suu +1
(7) Kusukusu
(3) Kiseki
(6) Daichi
(4) Pepe
(4) Eru-1
Member
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
(5) Ran
(7) Miki
(7) Suu
(7) Kusukusu
(3) Kiseki
(7) Daichi +1
(4) Pepe
(3) Eru -1
Posted 2/11/09
(5) Ran
(8) Miki +1
(7) Suu
(7) Kusukusu
(2) Kiseki -1
(7) Daichi
(4) Pepe
(3) Eru
Member
35755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
(5) Ran
(8) Miki
(7) Suu
(8) Kusukusu +1
(1) Kiseki -1
(7) Daichi
(4) Pepe
(3) Eru
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.