Become A Sister Group
Posted 1/11/09
Fill this out:

Group Name:
Banner:
Posted 1/21/09
Group Name:Vivid Designs
Banner:
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
Group Name:Kawaii Avatar Destination
Banner:


Shopper
19634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my house..
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Fill this out:

Group Name: All Time Anime
Banner:
Posted 1/31/09

Winterroselove wrote:

Fill this out:

Group Name:
Banner:

is it okay to have a diff. type of group be a sister group too? as in a school ~
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

mina_yuki wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Fill this out:

Group Name:
Banner:

is it okay to have a diff. type of group be a sister group too? as in a school ~


ya
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09

Winterroselove wrote:

ya

um.. then please add my group ^^

Group Name: Hanayuki Gakuen
Banner:


(when you reply to this, you can copy the code)

BTW ~ every month, the banner changes and so ill send you the code each time ^^
Posted 2/5/09

Winterroselove wrote:

Fill this out:

Group Name:
Banner:


will it be okay if the group isn't the same as the ones that makes avies, banners etc.? if it isn't then it's okay. ^^ i just want to ask.
Posted 2/5/09

saiunkokulover wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Fill this out:

Group Name:
Banner:


will it be okay if the group isn't the same as the ones that makes avies, banners etc.? if it isn't then it's okay. ^^ i just want to ask.


i jst answer that on the top onexD
Posted 2/6/09

Winterroselove wrote:


saiunkokulover wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Fill this out:

Group Name:
Banner:


will it be okay if the group isn't the same as the ones that makes avies, banners etc.? if it isn't then it's okay. ^^ i just want to ask.


i jst answer that on the top onexD


oh. okay! lolz. sorry i didn't notice. =P
Posted 2/6/09
Group Name: AnimeXMangaXGamesXMusic
Banner:
Posted 6/28/09
Oh I got a group!
Group Name: --Neko Graphics--
Banner
You must be logged in to post.